Star Ocean: The Divine Force - v1.0 - Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean: The Divine Force - v1.0 - Steam

Post by asmoranomar »

That's an really short list. Is this a new game?

Edit:
If your using any Testing scripts, make sure these options are enabled.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chukalsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chukalsey »

How do I turn off the cheat again? Someone help pls

yeriano
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yeriano »

Thanks for cheat table

anyone known about +48% ACC factor effect value? fire lighning on attack?

Or anyone willing to PM the save with said factor or equipment?

Thanks again

furiousfist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furiousfist »

asmoranomar wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:34 am
That's an really short list. Is this a new game?

Edit:
If your using any Testing scripts, make sure these options are enabled.
Doing it again with those options enabled gives me the same readout except with 2,727 results found and a near CE crash. This is from a post game save. In the list, I can actually see my inventory names.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

furiousfist wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:30 pm
Doing it again with those options enabled gives me the same readout except with 2,727 results found and a near CE crash. This is from a post game save. In the list, I can actually see my inventory names.
Yeah, it combs thru a LOT of data and the searches take a LONG time. Even though CE locks up for quite a while, that's a good thing. It means that there isn't something strange that is going on. You might even be able to do an Inventory Class (dev) scan now too. Keep in mind all that I said before, not all of those items are actually in your inventory, but the Inventory Editor is based on that, so you should be able to edit/change things with that too. Another thing to keep in mind - The Inventory Editor is live, while that is a snapshot. So if you pick up any items or visit any stores or anything, you'll have to run the dev script again.

Still hoping on finding better pointer for you so that you can use the Inventory Editor proper. I've ran 6 pointerscans and I still have over 200k of them.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

asmoranomar wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:55 am
It should look something like this. If it does not, then it probably means I picked a bad pointer or the game isn't attached. You can try reloading the game and enable it only when your save is loaded.
I think there's a bad pointer or something. When I try to activate the script it won't activate, and it shows me this when I right-click the script:

This happens whether I use the Extra settings or not. I am using the Steam version of the game and CE 7.4 if that makes a difference.

EDIT: If it helps, I uploaded what I have been using for my Inventory Editor. It's super crude, so try not to laugh when you see it. 8-)
Attachments
SO6_Item_List.ct
(281.62 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

I've uploaded a new CT in an attempt to try to resolve the pointer issues you guys are having.
Changing Pointers

If the current pointer doesn't work for you, open the script and edit it to try one of these other pointers.

Let me know what pointer works and doesn't work so I can keep this updated.
Legacy Mode
If changing pointers does not work, you can try the legacy mode.
Follow these instructions, then restart Cheat Engine.
Remove these two lines of code in red.
Make sure all pointers in this section are commented out.

Note: The Legacy Scan Method can fail. If it doesn't work, or suddenly fails to work; restarting the game may fix it.
IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:09 pm
It's super crude, so try not to laugh when you see it. 8-)
It's not really all that different than what I'm doing. All your doing is making the entries manually. If you want to practice automating the process, try making a lua script using the section of code in my version. The loop starts at line 131 in v1.21.

Also, you should not have to enable any options in the Extra's section unless you are using the scripts in the Testing section or you are using the Legacy Scan Mode. Although it doesn't really hurt to leave it on if you don't mind the DBK64 display on start.

Edit: I also noticed a thing with the Legacy Method that might allow me to combine these two methods (Pointer+Scan, basically I can skip the first 3 scans and go directly to the final scan). The scan may still fail occasionally, but the pointer will always be 100% accurate.

Edit 2: No...this might actually be even better. Those of you having issues: Try this and give me feedback. (You need to enable all the settings in Extra).
Attachments
SO6_Asmo_1.23a.CT
(24.65 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Last edited by asmoranomar on Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

asmoranomar wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:31 pm
Edit: I also noticed a thing with the Legacy Method that might allow me to combine these two methods (Pointer+Scan, basically I can skip the first 3 scans and go directly to the final scan). The scan may still fail occasionally, but the pointer will always be 100% accurate.

Edit 2: No...this might actually be even better. Those of you having issues. Try this and give me feedback. (You need to enable all the settings in Extra).
BOOM. The v22 release gave me the same LUA error as before, but this v23a version works like a charm!

EDIT: Out of curiosity, do you need or want to know about these factors that aren't showing descriptions:

The full "Please Report" error is "Please Report this factor :EE64EF31FDAF4CF4". Just in case you need/want it.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:55 pm
EDIT: Out of curiosity, do you need or want to know about these factors that aren't showing descriptions:
Yes - Though there are several hundreds of them, so unless you discover a highly sought after factor, I would refrain from posting every one you saw (it would really fill up the forum). If your ambitious, you can catalogue them and send it to me all at once, but I'll get to it eventually.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

One other thing I have noticed, neither Scan Bonus nor Base Range actually find treasure chests in the expanded area. It does appear to catch non-treasure chest items (such as the bunnies and lilies). It's possible I'm doing something wrong, but I tried setting the Scan Bonus to 10 without it picking up the treasure chests that were within the green circle on the map, and I did the same by disabling the Scan Bonus and just setting the Base Range to 50000.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:14 pm
One other thing I have noticed, neither Scan Bonus nor Base Range actually find treasure chests in the expanded area. It does appear to catch non-treasure chest items (such as the bunnies and lilies). It's possible I'm doing something wrong, but I tried setting the Scan Bonus to 10 without it picking up the treasure chests that were within the green circle on the map, and I did the same by disabling the Scan Bonus and just setting the Base Range to 50000.
There is a limit to how far you can scan (Scan Bonus 2.5). Both these items remain in testing because they give unexpected results. I have not been able to find the limiter yet, but once I do I should be able to add more scan options to the working cheats section.

Scan Bonus is generally safe to set at any value (but it's still limited to a max of 2.5). If you scan something beyond your actual scan range, it will not appear on the map. You will still get the ping. If you combine this with Always Scan, then when you stop moving it will show you the general direction the treasure is at.

It is not recommended to change the Base Range. This value is used in other calculations and I have not determined any potential side effects from using it, if any. The Scan Bonus does pretty much the same thing without changing the base.

furiousfist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furiousfist »

1.23A working great for me too. Thanks a lot.

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Unless I'm doing something wrong. The inventory editor doesn't work. I click on it and it just freeze cheat engine for a bit.
Also, the link to imgur doesn't work.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

A new table was published. If anyone continues to have issues, please use v1.23.

In addition, you must follow the instructions in the guide. I've posted them here for convenience:
Spoiler
YOU MUST TURN ON THESE SETTINGS IN CHEAT ENGINE
CE Settings: Extra: Query memory region routines
CE Settings: Extra: Read/Write Process Memory
CE Settings: Extra: Open Process
CE Settings: Extra: Enable use of the Process Watcher

In addition, CE will load a Kernel Driver known as DBK64.
It will appear as a glowing notification in the upper left corner of the screen if successfully loaded.
If the DBK64 cannot be loaded, this method will not work.
Restart Cheat Engine after making these changes.
Please let me know if you have any further issues.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Yeah, DBK64 is something I don't want to use, lol.

Though if there seems to be enough issues, I'll probably see about working on a different code that has a similar effect. Going to be busy again so things might be delayed for me if I do. x.X