Star Ocean: The Divine Force - v1.0 - Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean: The Divine Force - v1.0 - Steam

Post by Asuma »

HimoShifu wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:04 am
Asuma wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:34 pm
DBK64 doesn't work for me.
Dunno if it's because I'm on windows 11 or not.
Most likely due to core isolation's memory integrity. Search settings for "Memory Integrity" and turn it off. You'll need to reboot. Then you can enable DBVM. Took me a bit to remember Windows 11 22H2 defaults it on after update.

Forgot to mention that you most likely need to set a registry key. Copy this into a txt file and change extension to REG. Then reboot after applying it.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CI\Config]
"VulnerableDriverBlocklistEnable"=dword:00000000
OMg, this worked. Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yeriano
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yeriano »

asmoranomar wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:53 pm
yeriano wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:14 pm
Sorry to ask

Is anyone have bug of un-sellable acc because the game think some equip it even it is not? is it because i messed up using cheat or something else?

Thanks
Testing>Class Tables>Item Classes>Item

It's similar to the Inventory Editor, but there is a field that lets you assign a 'Equipped User/Slot' record. Clear it out.

Or wait for the update I'll push later. I initially didn't want to give access to this, but it makes sense in this context.

Edit:
At this time, there are 282 factors documented. I don't know how many there are total. If anyone finds more, or if there are any mistakes, please post them here (try to avoid posting one at a time).

In addition I've added the following feature to the Inventory Editor:

I don't have all the characters, so if I'm missing any, please let me know. You cannot use this field to equip characters, but you can use it to unequip characters. This should fix any items that think they are equipped when they are not.

The Inventory Editor's Manual override has been updated with the newest pointers. I'd appreciate feedback on any invalid pointers, even from users that don't require them. Just click on the manual override button and if any pointers have different addresses (they should all match) then let me know. At this point, I have about 3.3k pointers and the value isn't decreasing - so I'm going to need the community to help me filter the rest. For compatibility reasons, the scanning method will be depreciated, so It would be beneficial to everyone if we can locate a working pointer sooner.
Thanks for the answer.
sadly is't not working. in invetory editor or Testing>Class Tables>Item Classes>Item already clear out(00000), but when i tried to sell it, the game still think someone equip it

raiion wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:26 pm
yeriano wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:14 pm
Sorry to ask

Is anyone have bug of un-sellable acc because the game think some equip it even it is not? is it because i messed up using cheat or something else?

Thanks
These could also just be ur Es'owa pieces
Thanks for the answer
Can you explain more about this? i have 8 of same equipment. only 6 is un-sellable so maybe it's not similliar with what you mention

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

yeriano wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:18 am
Thanks for the answer.
sadly is't not working. in invetory editor or Testing>Class Tables>Item Classes>Item already clear out(00000), but when i tried to sell it, the game still think someone equip it
If it's not something that's supposed to occur, you can try this:

Save first, then unequip everything from everyone. Then try equipping the items flagged as equipped. Try it with different characters. The goal is to try to swap wearers to force it to unequip on whomever it is flagged on. Repeat this process until there are no more items marked as equipped.

You shouldn't need CE for this, unless the item is a weapon. If the item is a weapon, change it to another item everyone can wear using the Inventory Editor. Copy the item's 'Item Base Pointer''s value and save it somewhere safe. Change it by copying another item's 'Item Base Pointer'. When your done and want to turn it back to the original item, use the first value you saved.

yeriano
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yeriano »

asmoranomar wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:18 am
yeriano wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:18 am
Thanks for the answer.
If it's not something that's supposed to occur, you can try this:

Save first, then unequip everything from everyone. Then try equipping the items flagged as equipped. Try it with different characters. The goal is to try to swap wearers to force it to unequip on whomever it is flagged on. Repeat this process until there are no more items marked as equipped.

You shouldn't need CE for this, unless the item is a weapon. If the item is a weapon, change it to another item everyone can wear using the Inventory Editor. Copy the item's 'Item Base Pointer''s value and save it somewhere safe. Change it by copying another item's 'Item Base Pointer'. When your done and want to turn it back to the original item, use the first value you saved.
finally found the reason. like raiion says. It's equip as Es'owa pieces/pawn. never bother about Es'owa board because the auto win cheat. now i fell like an idiot.

Thanks for the replay and the help

Royce G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Royce G »

Is it possible for a party modifier for this?

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

Royce G wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:21 pm
Is it possible for a party modifier for this?
Not at this time. I've only played with it a little bit and the game soft locked when I went into battle.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

Anyone have updated list for the factor ID?

Also I think they're announcing new patch (1.03?) soon on the 8th of December with some UI updates and more optimizations

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Foomy wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:51 pm
Anyone have updated list for the factor ID?

Also I think they're announcing new patch (1.03?) soon on the 8th of December with some UI updates and more optimizations
they will push another update for AMD Users, so Asmo can wait on that one.

Zagaroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zagaroth »

Are you taking more requests? I have what I hope will be an easy one: a trigger to keep the princess's wedding dress on. It's gorgeous. But I also recognize that it may not be as simple as a single variable that needs to be flipped to true/false and kept there.

Table still works BTW, in case you need confirmation, but not all of it. Some things cause CE to lock up, like trying the inventory editor.

Also, and this is probably CE in general and not the table, even simple things like multipliers don't work well with Special K launching the game. I am using a PS5 controller so was using a Mod to change the prompts. It worked fine when not using CE, and CE works fine when I am not using the mods (as I am now familiar with the controls), but when both are running game tends to chug a touch and get unstable.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

Zagaroth wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:53 am
Are you taking more requests? I have what I hope will be an easy one: a trigger to keep the princess's wedding dress on. It's gorgeous. But I also recognize that it may not be as simple as a single variable that needs to be flipped to true/false and kept there.

Table still works BTW, in case you need confirmation, but not all of it. Some things cause CE to lock up, like trying the inventory editor.

Also, and this is probably CE in general and not the table, even simple things like multipliers don't work well with Special K launching the game. I am using a PS5 controller so was using a Mod to change the prompts. It worked fine when not using CE, and CE works fine when I am not using the mods (as I am now familiar with the controls), but when both are running game tends to chug a touch and get unstable.
I'm not taking requests at the moment. My PC blew up and I don't have to tell anyone how bad the timing is.

Most of the codes were intentionally written to avoid breaking during an update, so it's comforting to know that they still work. The Inventory Editor however, uses pointers and there is a good chance it may have failed. I made a fallback with instructions located here: viewtopic.php?p=275066#p275066.

Utilities like SpecialK always have the potential to break things. I cannot look into it now to see exactly what is going on, but just be mindful that patches, mods, utilities, injections, trainers, and other cheat tools can conflict.

As far as the wedding dress, I seem to recall that characters don't have reskins - so you are correct in saying it's more than a binary switch. Everything in the game is pretty much an object. So chances are, even if you did the switch, a lot of things might break because of it. But, that's just an assumption - I can't look at it right now; I'm sure someone will prove me wrong now that I've said that.

evilalien103
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilalien103 »

I was able to get the inventory editor working again in the latest patch (1.01) by editing the table and replacing
local ScanString = getAddress('SO6.exe+1553D80')
with
local ScanString = getAddress('SO6.exe+1542E58')

Thank you asmoranomar for the great table ( and for the helpful script comments which is the only reason I was able to figure out a new address).

Zagaroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zagaroth »

I am sorry about your computer, that always sucks. Which reminds me I need to do some back ups.

There is one drawback to being aware that you *can* learn to do almost anything: Being painfully aware that you do not have the time and energy to learn to do *everything*. I kind of want to learn how to deep dive and figure this out myself, but that time and energy would replace what I am spending on writing a serial story, running an online TTRPG game, and raising foster kittens (we adore these three boys, but sleep would be nice. Anyone in the LA South bay area looking to adopt three bonded cats just over a year old?). Oh, and time spent on an AI art generator creating art for my book (The visual arts would be one of the few things entirely outside of my abilities).

If I was a really successful author, I'd offer to send you money for getting a new PC, I'd look at it as effectively paying you so that you can get back to cheat table creation, but seeing as how I am currently at only 2 patrons, I have a quite a way to go!

Also, thank you @evilalien103, that's very helpful.

Zagaroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zagaroth »

And this has caused me to start looking at item factors. :) I'll start listing them in a spoiler here, and will keep editing as time goes on.
Spoiler
B50AF154E4EC69DA = restore 2% HP at regular intervals
5BD4E2254E92262D = 200% resistance to stagger when using skills
F23957A5388B43DC = 10% chance of causing healing sound waves when ATK lands
71A7B515B4111503 = Chance of causing 30% GUTS- for 15s
9915F9E62D27493B = +40% damage caused by back attacks
050000E0CD04CF29 = INT +13%
C7E5DDBE72A4BB3B = -80% Prep time when activating items
6E5072DC4F870284 = +200% Resist to stagger when casting semiomancy
B50AF154E4EC69DF = Restore 1% HP at regular intervals
796F2CF33DF62DDC = -50% Enemy field of vision before combat
F23957A5388B43DF = 14% chance of healing sound waves
6D2BF0943DD51E81 = 300% less likely to flinch when attacked
B4C20831A735722E = 100% chance of Earth Glave counter ATK when down
F23957A5388B43D8 = 30% chance of healing sound waves

risorial
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by risorial »

@asmo: thank you very much for all the work in preparing the table and codes, and collating the works of other coders here too. My condolences regarding the PC, especially during this season. Time to harass santa to bring down the prices for PCs and PC components if you're into building one!

@evilalien103: thanks for finding the new address, works like a charm! Now I don't have to use my own garbage item search, and go back to using asmo's lol!

In the spirit of keeping asmo's work alive and well, I decided to jump in and add some of my own (very amateur!) codes and revisions. They may not be as fool proof as asmo's, so I apologize in advance!
  • Included code called Max AP No Decrease: allows you to start battle with 15 max AP. Was hoping it'd keep it at 15 but seems like attacks/flinching/staggers can drop the max AP, but next battle you'll be at 15 again. Code I added for those who wanted slight cheese but didn't want to go full "No AP Decrease"
  • Included code called IC Try Again Freeze: after a certain crafting level, game gives you the chance to retry a craft with no additional material cost (just Fol cost), with one extra try at lvl 3, and two tries at lvl 7. Activate this cheat so that you can retry as many times as you like (as long as the option is available, meaning the craft level has to be lvl 3+).
  • Created a substitute DP Multiplier called DP Multiplier (risorial), since I couldn't find the original scan array in asmo's code to apply. Crossing fingers, it has been working well!
  • Ignore the item search at the bottom, was using that before evilalien103 fixed the address, so we can keep asmo's inventory editor instead!
  • Added notes regarding Item Creation Exp Multiplier that I figured users would like to know before applying the cheat
  • Added notes regarding my findings on Affection (byte values), namely addresses and character order are not preserved on save (re)load, but address distance between characters does follow a pattern. Note advises how to find Affection values by using Tears of Aphrodite (increases affection) and Pheromone Enhancer (decreases affection)
  • Link to list of factors, includes stuff I found as well as stuff others have found here: [Link]
  • Important note regarding factors and if you want to help search for factors: these are 16 digits (8 bytes) each. The first 15 digits I call a group, with the last digit identifying the specific factor. Factors that are similar belong to the same group. Example: " Casting time -X% " all have the same first 15 digits, what differentiates which X% is the last digit. Also, all factors in the same group will have their last digit either be in 0 - 7, or in 8 - F, this makes searching for new factors easier since you don't need to look up all 16 digits, but just 8 (lol help me).
  • If you're looking for a specific factor with X%, but see listed other factors in the same group, try changing the last digit to find it
  • Factors that have (???) listed are suspicious, since they either are outside of their group, or they are known to be a poor translation (example: factors in the group 927FD5602327130 show in game as " X% chance of activating skills without consuming AP " but in reality this is a game translation error and is supposed to be more damage to airborne enemies
*** EDIT (20221225): Merry Holidays everyone! Just a minor update: new file includes the additional factors (see link above), and added to the equipped characters list. If you have additional factors found, please leave a comment on the link above.
Attachments
SO6_Asmo.CT
2022/12/25
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 799 times
SO6_Asmo.ct
2022/12/24
(750.49 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

Izanagi666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Izanagi666 »

dunno if it's been suggested yet, but, a sprint speed/move speed multiplier would be nice