Victoria 3 - Achievement table - 1.5.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kilya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Victoria 3 - Achievement table - 1.0.3

Post by kilya »

hello, one question, would it be possible to control the growth and decline of the loyal and radical population? I mean the growth of the 2 types of population, thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

kilya wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:41 am
hello, one question, would it be possible to control the growth and decline of the loyal and radical population? I mean the growth of the 2 types of population, thanks.
It is probably (ok, it IS) possible, but not easy. The numbers in the CCountry struct is just the display numbers, and they are calculated every tick. So you need to find what writes to the number, then figure out where it is calculated and what it is calculated from, then hook in all places that is in use, which might just be one place if you are lucky. I suspect a cheat mod would be easier to implement.

You could also try the "add_radicals|loyalists" [Link] with a negative value and see if that work.

Or, you could wait until someone who is competent makes an attempt :)

Liv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Liv »

Hello. I'm very newbie. How do I speed up the constructions?

Israfel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Israfel »

Namelessy wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:21 pm
You could also try the "add_radicals|loyalists" [Link] with a negative value and see if that work.

Or, you could wait until someone who is competent makes an attempt :)
While adding a negative amount doesn't actually work, adding a positive amount of the opposite type, does inevitably decrease the amount when enough gets added.

i.e. adding 20m loyalist when you have a pop of 20-30m will decrease any radicals by a substancial amount as any radicals that were part of that 20m get turned into loyalists..

Mikebrowkisen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mikebrowkisen »

Thank you so much, Namelessy I will try it now.

Mikebrowkisen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mikebrowkisen »

Everything works perfectly. I tested the debug works like a charm!

doom_lord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doom_lord »

I have no idea how I can upload a version of cheat table here, by reading viewtopic.php?t=21611 thread I saw that offsets for infamy gold and credits are 2440, 15a8, and 2040 respectively. Also from other PDX games I have Integer8(x10000) type so my table now looks like this:

Also, can we in the original table relace numpad0 with scroll lock? I replaced it for myself but is some future version fo table I do not want to change it again. And scroll lock is much harder to accidentally hit.

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

Patch 1.0.4 is out, but I have not had a chance to test whether the table still works.

mastersmash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastersmash »

anyone figure out maneuver points?

Lagister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lagister »

doom_lord wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:57 pm
I have no idea how I can upload a version of cheat table here, by reading viewtopic.php?t=21611 thread I saw that offsets for infamy gold and credits are 2440, 15a8, and 2040 respectively. Also from other PDX games I have Integer8(x10000) type so my table now looks like this:

Also, can we in the original table relace numpad0 with scroll lock? I replaced it for myself but is some future version fo table I do not want to change it again. And scroll lock is much harder to accidentally hit.
can you share you this table, i have 600+ infamy and I can't play anymore, everyone wants to kill me!

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Lagister wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:50 pm
can you share you this table, i have 600+ infamy and I can't play anymore, everyone wants to kill me!
Just updated the first post with infamy and credit pointers added. The patch today has some infrastructure issues, so I might hold off playing until it gets fixed (should happen ASAP according to Paradox, but I am not sure we share the same definition of ASAP :) )

Lagister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lagister »

thank you very much, my savior

gorgutzer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorgutzer »

Thx for update.

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

I can't get the player country section to work at all. It just doesn't want to enable (game version 1.0.3). Achievements with console works just fine, though.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

mulrich wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:57 pm
I can't get the player country section to work at all. It just doesn't want to enable (game version 1.0.3). Achievements with console works just fine, though.
Do you have a lot of mods? If so, does it enable when you run without mods? Are you running the game through steam? (I have the steam version, so not tested on any other).