Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tunahan20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Tunahan20 »

Fadestar72 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:20 pm
Looks like there some type of bug where Akechi dialogue doesn't trigger during the third semester month. Not sure if this is a know bug of a bug cause by going back and triggering maruki max confidant.

EDIT: I was able to fix it by redoing the councilor event on 11/18 but after I switched the time back during the day of the boss fight on 12/24 I skipped the time where you have to fight the Boss.
Hey would you mind explaining your fix step by step? I tried doing it but the bug is still there for me. What do you mean by redoing the councilor event? Did you do it twice in total? When did you switch on 12/24 and to which date did you switch? For me I did these steps: Beat Yaldabaoth, skipped the 12/24 cutscenes, had the romance 12/24 play out and in between day transition I switched the current date to 11/18 early morning and the next date to 11/18 lunch, watched the councilor cutscene, after reaching max confidant I switched the next date to 12/24 early morning, progressed through 12/24 lunch, watched the results from the exams and then switched the next date to 12/24 evening, Akechi showed up and then I played normally through 1/2 and the bug was still there. Would really appreciate if you can take a look at this and help a soul out ://

EDIT: just to clarify, did you do all the time warping before 12/24 evening? (Before the game asks you to save) because I think that’s what’s causing my issues. Basically after saving the game wants to proceeds with the vanilla ending, the flag for that is activated and by going back in time in that save and triggering the third semester the game might get confused. I will definitely try that shortly and report if it solved the issue

EDIT2: So now I beat Yaldabaoth and when the save screen came up, I edited the current date to 11/16 early morning and the next date to 11/17 early morning but now my game is stuck in the day transition screen, what did I do wrong? I followed your instructions on the earlier posts :(

EDIT3: I finally did it! For anyone experiencing the same issue, here is how I resolved it. Before entering the Yaldabaoth boss fight, I set the current date to 11/17 early morning, beat that mfer and then saved my game, the game still thinks it was 11/17. I closed the game and before loading the game up I changed the next date to 11/18 early morning. After loading the 11/17 savefile the game takes you to 11/18 and there you want to watch the councilor event and during that set the next date to 12/24 evening. Akechi will show up and I didnt encounter the dialogue bug!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Tunahan20 on Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

elhessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elhessan »

the newest table for gamepass works like a charm... thank you so much..

Alaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alaster »

I wanted to leave a huge thank you to all the people involved (such as the Original Poster and the people who researched the Game Pass version) in here. This ct is a huge happy aid ! I sincerely appreciate it.

vehrrhlkp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vehrrhlkp »

UnfadingOnes wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:34 pm
Just in case this helps anyone, or anyone is interested in accessing OP skills. In the dropdown list for skills, the Megidolaon that is directly listed above the Rays of Control (enemy only skill) is the standard 'Does 9999 DAMAGE' OP Megidolaon that is typically enemy-exclusive to Margret/Elizabeth in P4/P3. With Magic Ability, Tyrant's Mind, etc. I typically deal around 11k damage per enemy using that Megidolaon. You'll know it's the correct one when it shows BLANK in the skill description rather than the usual 'Does severe almighty damage blahblahblah'.

Have fun!
Thanks for sharing! I didn't know there's a high damage ability before. It seems like 9999 Megidolaon and Rays of Control are the highest two almight skills in the game.
For everyone's knowledge, here's how it can be added to your cheat table
1. Click Lists dropdown
2. right click \[list\]Skills and Choose "set/change dropdown selection options"
3. Add in two rows:
603:Megidolaon // 9999 Almighty dmg to all foes.
606:Rays Of Control // Severe Almighty dmg to all foes

4. Click OK to save the list
5. Now it will appears in your skills dropdown when you edit the persona

Bas3213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bas3213 »

First time poster, bear with me!

After a lot of fumbling around, I managed to find the value for unlocking Persona Traits, allowing players to unlock them early.
I've edited DaVinci030's current table (v23.1) and uploaded is as an attachment to this post.
It should be under Velvet Room > Persona Traits.

For those wanting to check it manually, it's at
P5R.exe+29EC46A - Binary - Length 1 - Startbit 6
(tested with P5R v1.02)

Site rules demand I password protect the zip file (really?), so here for easy access:
PASSWORD: 1234
Attachments
P5R steam 1.02 v24.zip
PW: 1234
(268.9 KiB) Downloaded 254 times

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

The infinite bullets seems to have been erroneously removed from the Gamepass version.

That cheat allowed you to continue shooting forever on one turn.

The 'current bullets' cheat that is supposed to be equivalent does not - it only lets you shoot 'max bullets' worth, then ends the turn.

everfree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by everfree »

Is there any code to enable Showtime for any member in battle?

Bas3213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bas3213 »

everfree wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:50 am
Yes, it's under Party > Showtime

everfree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by everfree »

Bas3213 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:22 am
everfree wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:50 am
Yes, it's under Party > Showtime
I wonder if there is a code that I can use whenever I want showtime during battle.

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Bas3213 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 am
After a lot of fumbling around, I managed to find the value for unlocking Persona Traits, allowing players to unlock them early.
Cheat table v24 updated with this.

Onur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onur »

DaVinci030 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:47 pm
Bas3213 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 am
Cheat table v24 updated with this.
Gamepass Table v24 updated too -> Click here

Affly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Affly »

I would like to get all the den awards in one playthrough and there's two that aren't working properly: Ladies Man and We Stand as Equals. Even if I set them to 9 and get a bond maxed either way, the awards don't trigger.

maouoni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maouoni »

Floockde wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:51 pm
Think anyone can make a check list for Caroline&Justine hangout events?

Missed the beach one and the Maid Cafe one never want to trigger at all, even after going back in time.
Yeah, something similar happened to me with the Ueno museum event.
It's probably coded to activate and deactivate in a bucle, not the if night, then do.
So you just need to select "Afternoon" or "After school" (or the hour where the twins let you talk to them) so it appears the option to go with the twins, then, inside the conversation, you change the time to "Evening" (or the hour when the event is supposed to occur). That's what make it work for me.

yellyhace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yellyhace »

I can't seem to trigger the romance flag in Confidants section, I am trying to change Ann's from platonic to romance through the table to trigger the Meiji Shrine invitation, but it does not seem to work, tried loading the save, changed flag to romance, proceeds with activity at night, while sleeping Ann should invite me before the day starts, but she does not, it just jumps straight to the day starting with no invites whatsoever. Any ideas why?

The table is clearly detecting that I have a platonic relationship with Ann since if I load up the save again, the table reverts back to the one with the broken heart sign indicating you are just friends with that confidant.

sunetoa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sunetoa »

Anyone know how to get the vanilla ending if you max out councilor? I've tried doing the reverse of @tunahan20 steps to get the third semester. But akechi keeps showing up and I would keep continuing towards the third semester instead of the vanilla ending.