Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mewdude94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Mewdude94 »

Thanks a ton! Game bout to go from a 9 to a 10 XD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

UnfadingOnes wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:18 am
intelhater wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 pm
compendium cheats still don't work as they should after all this time steam table version 21. I'm not getting complete compendium it's staying at original completion percentage and not giving me all the personas and nothing is changing for my compendium. I tried both compendium cheats and both don't work at all. so apparently after all this time you guys still don't know how to do a complete compendium cheat correctly. I should've known we never would/will get a complete compendium cheat correctly done that actually works and gives us a complete compendium. apparently I'm more knowledgeable on how the compendium works than the people making the compendium cheats are. and I already know why they don't work at all. You can't have one or the other. You can't set all personas to base everything, you also can't set all personas to a particular arcana, and you can't set all personas to a particular lvl either none of that will work bc the compendium isn't designed to work that way.
I don't exactly know what it is that you're trying to achieve with the Compendium cheats, but just my two cents. The compendium cheats are working flawlessly for me..achieved 100% compendium with them. Admitedly I haven't tried setting all personas to one arcana, but I have used the 'All personas in compendium stats/levels/skills' cheats and they work fine. I've managed to give all my personas in the compendium the country maker trait, for example. 255 of every stat, Level 99, and give every persona the same OP debug Megidoalon skill (ID 603), and some other skills I consider OP (Tyrant Mind, Magic Ability, All-Amp, etc) So I do have to ask what you're trying to do with the Compendium cheats that are not suceeding? (using v21 of the table).
I tried everything except the single arcana options in the dropdown list of up most compendium cheat and neither gave me 100% compendium at all. I didn't try the lowest compendium cheat bc that would've taken forever bc with that cheat you have to add each persona manually which would only be useful for the twins's confidant ranking. And I don't know how to use the table to add a particular persona with a particular skill.

Update. I was able to get the max compendium cheat to sorta work but it just gives me all personas at lvl 1 with base everything and once I turn that cheat on it causes cheat engine to just freeze up and/or lag really bad so I can't use any other cheats in the table at all.

UnfadingOnes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by UnfadingOnes »

intelhater wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:30 am
UnfadingOnes wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:18 am
intelhater wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 pm
compendium cheats still don't work as they should after all this time steam table version 21. I'm not getting complete compendium it's staying at original completion percentage and not giving me all the personas and nothing is changing for my compendium. I tried both compendium cheats and both don't work at all. so apparently after all this time you guys still don't know how to do a complete compendium cheat correctly. I should've known we never would/will get a complete compendium cheat correctly done that actually works and gives us a complete compendium. apparently I'm more knowledgeable on how the compendium works than the people making the compendium cheats are. and I already know why they don't work at all. You can't have one or the other. You can't set all personas to base everything, you also can't set all personas to a particular arcana, and you can't set all personas to a particular lvl either none of that will work bc the compendium isn't designed to work that way.
I don't exactly know what it is that you're trying to achieve with the Compendium cheats, but just my two cents. The compendium cheats are working flawlessly for me..achieved 100% compendium with them. Admitedly I haven't tried setting all personas to one arcana, but I have used the 'All personas in compendium stats/levels/skills' cheats and they work fine. I've managed to give all my personas in the compendium the country maker trait, for example. 255 of every stat, Level 99, and give every persona the same OP debug Megidoalon skill (ID 603), and some other skills I consider OP (Tyrant Mind, Magic Ability, All-Amp, etc) So I do have to ask what you're trying to do with the Compendium cheats that are not suceeding? (using v21 of the table).
I tried everything except the single arcana options in the dropdown list of up most compendium cheat and neither gave me 100% compendium at all. I didn't try the lowest compendium cheat bc that would've taken forever bc with that cheat you have to add each persona manually which would only be useful for the twins's confidant ranking. And I don't know how to use the table to add a particular persona with a particular skill.

Update. I was able to get the max compendium cheat to sorta work but it just gives me all personas at lvl 1 with base everything and once I turn that cheat on it causes cheat engine to just freeze up and/or lag really bad so I can't use any other cheats in the table at all.

I see the problem. For me it wasn't too big of an effort to add each persona manually..which is basically what I did. Since my goal was to roughly standardize the all the personas and give them all the same OP skills, it worked for me. For every persona that I wanted a unique skill for, e.g. Izanagi with Myriad Truths, I then summoned from the Com, edited the skill in using the Stat editor, then reregistered it in the Com. That's my workaround, and it was enough for me. Basically, Fill in Names Manually----reach 100% Com. Stat Editor--Give all personas in Com Lv 99, Country Maker Trait, 255 of each stat. Skill Editor--Give all personas OP skills. Wanted Unique skill/unique traits?---summon persona (e.g. Yoshitsune with Hassou Tobi, Izanagi with Myriad Truths), edit using stats editor of in party personas, then re-register them in Com. (My demands for unique personas arent that great, hence this was ok for me. I basically gave so called 'unique' builds to only a few personas---Yoshitsune, Izanagi, Orpehus, and some of my other favs--but if you want each and every persona to be unique I can see why this would be problematic)

I guess if that's too much effort then yeah, you'll have to wait for another Compendium cheat.

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Table updated to v22 with Enemy Data added (in alphabetical order).

xkilluya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xkilluya »

Is there a way to trigger the showtime everytime idk how use the showtime section.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Updated table for ver 1.02 here

realman96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by realman96 »

Running into an issue where the addresses in the table don't match up to the addresses in the game data- verified it by seeing that my money was stored in P5R.exe+29EC35C rather than the 14297E8DC that the cheat table shows. Has anyone run into this? Could my game be running a different version or something?

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:43 am
Updated table for ver 1.02 here
Thanks, wepon1984.

schweizerANG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schweizerANG »

Hey- even with ver 1.02, P5R.exe (Gamepass) doesnt seem to work with the table, even older versions. Values no longer show up and nothing is modified; not sure if this is a general gamepass issue or just on my end. I think realman96 is having the same problem.

yellyhace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yellyhace »

schweizerANG wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:54 am
Hey- even with ver 1.02, P5R.exe (Gamepass) doesnt seem to work with the table, even older versions. Values no longer show up and nothing is modified; not sure if this is a general gamepass issue or just on my end. I think realman96 is having the same problem.
Because the Gamepass version is in page 2, and it's not yet even updated to the latest version of the game and the table itselt (still in v21), we still need to wait for v22 and 1.02 compatibility for Gamepass.

lraty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lraty »

Fadestar72 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:58 am
RyFen wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:36 pm
Fadestar72 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:57 am
Does anyone know if there a way to unlock third semester using of you didn’t meet the requirements due to the councilors rank being low? I tried going back on the date but it doesn’t seem to work since I’m already a month passes the deadline. Has anyone been able to make a cheat engine table that can find the flag to unlock the third semester?
Well - you could literally just try setting the 'current date' back.

Then just do a screen transition, or maybe advance to the next day. and see if the councilor shows up available on random days.

Combine that with setting the current relationship back a few steps, so you can trigger the cutscenes you missed.

That should set the flags enough to get further at least.

Let us know how it goes - in either case, trying it should be quicker than replaying!
Looks like there a way to unlock the third semester using the date setting from the table. After beating Yaldabaoth and the game ask the player to save. Edit the time to go back to the 11/18 by setting the current day to 11/16 and next day 11/17. The game will travel back and trigger the event that Max out Maruki confidant during the day but just make sure his confidant is set to rank 9 then once it shows his confidant is maxed out, set the next day back to the date when Yaldabaoth needs to be fought. The game will go back to the beginning of the day and players need to go through the entire level once more and fight the boss again but when that’s done. The scene that indicates the third semester has been unlocked occurs and Akechi will show up to take your place.

Basically going back and triggering the event that max out the councillor confidant (Make sure the confidant rank is 9) needs to happen. That’s the only way I found that unlocks the third semester.

When the save menu appears after beating Yaldabaoth. Change the current date to 11/16 and next day 11/17 so it will take the character all the way back to the last day of Maruki confidant deadline.
Thanks, Is beating Yaldabaoth again necessarily? In my case, I go back to 12/24 night directly, Akechi shows up when 12/14, then everything go right until 1/2. Once Akechi shows up, The game stuck. I've also trid trigger coop 7 -> 8 event of Akechi, then go to 1/2, still the same.
Video:

elhessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elhessan »

the update for gamepass doesn't work. tried to get all personas in compendium then my game crashes..

Orionchuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Orionchuu »

Seems that the table has broken after they did the update for v1.02 bugfix

nvm, ignore me. I'm an idiot and didn't see the updated table. Good Work!

Mr.Pinapple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr.Pinapple »

anyone know why everything in the table read as null and money also read as 0 and cant be changed? i've been using it fine before but i dont know whats changed

yellyhace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yellyhace »

Mr.Pinapple wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:28 am
anyone know why everything in the table read as null and money also read as 0 and cant be changed? i've been using it fine before but i dont know whats changed
I'm guessing you're using the old version of the Gamepass table, the game is updated in Gamepass to 1.02, so v21 and lower is not gonna work. Wait for an actual table for Gamepass because I also tried to manually convert the Steam table to Gamepass but it doesn't work, it messes up the addresses.