Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lockheed2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by lockheed2000 »

Yo just asking, The cheat table has been a huge help for me especially with the okumaru boss fight, But just asking, I know the Rank editor doesn't work on maxing out personas but does it work on maruki to get the third semester? Basically I missed out on meeting him, I was like 2 ranks far, and I pretty much have successfully maxed out kasumi's and reached akechi's rank 8, Will setting my confidant with maruki to max before nov 18 still give me the third semester?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fadestar72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fadestar72 »

Does anyone know if there a way to unlock third semester using of you didn’t meet the requirements due to the councilors rank being low? I tried going back on the date but it doesn’t seem to work since I’m already a month passes the deadline. Has anyone been able to make a cheat engine table that can find the flag to unlock the third semester?

Fadestar72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fadestar72 »

Does anyone know if there a way to unlock third semester using of you didn’t meet the requirements due to the councilors rank being low? I tried going back on the date but it doesn’t seem to work since I’m already a month passes the deadline. Has anyone been able to make a cheat engine table that can find the flag to unlock the third semester?

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

What are some of the best skill combos?

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

Fadestar72 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:57 am
Well - you could literally just try setting the 'current date' back.

Then just do a screen transition, or maybe advance to the next day. and see if the councilor shows up available on random days.

Combine that with setting the current relationship back a few steps, so you can trigger the cutscenes you missed.

That should set the flags enough to get further at least.

Let us know how it goes - in either case, trying it should be quicker than replaying!

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

compendium cheats still don't work as they should after all this time steam table version 21. I'm not getting complete compendium it's staying at original completion percentage and not giving me all the personas and nothing is changing for my compendium. I tried both compendium cheats and both don't work at all. so apparently after all this time you guys still don't know how to do a complete compendium cheat correctly. I should've known we never would/will get a complete compendium cheat correctly done that actually works and gives us a complete compendium. apparently I'm more knowledgeable on how the compendium works than the people making the compendium cheats are. and I already know why they don't work at all. You can't have one or the other. You can't set all personas to base everything, you also can't set all personas to a particular arcana, and you can't set all personas to a particular lvl either none of that will work bc the compendium isn't designed to work that way.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

intelhater wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 pm
compendium cheats still don't work as they should after all this time steam table version 21. I'm not getting complete compendium it's staying at original completion percentage and not giving me all the personas and nothing is changing for my compendium. I tried both compendium cheats and both don't work at all. so apparently after all this time you guys still don't know how to do a complete compendium cheat correctly. I should've known we never would/will get a complete compendium cheat correctly done that actually works and gives us a complete compendium. apparently I'm more knowledgeable on how the compendium works than the people making the compendium cheats are. and I already know why they don't work at all. You can't have one or the other. You can't set all personas to base everything, you also can't set all personas to a particular arcana, and you can't set all personas to a particular lvl either none of that will work bc the compendium isn't designed to work that way.
Perhaps instead of whining, you could put in minimal effort and try making your own, or perhaps try fixing the current one that isn't working for you.

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:27 am
intelhater wrote:
Perhaps instead of whining, you could put in minimal effort and try making your own, or perhaps try fixing the current one that isn't working for you.
I don't know how to program but I do know how the compendium in the game is supposed to work. I can tell someone how the compendium is supposed to work and they can do the cheat based on that info but I can't do the actual cheat itself bc I don't know how to program.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

intelhater wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:00 am
zachillios wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:27 am
intelhater wrote:
I don't know how to program but I do know how the compendium in the game is supposed to work.
Then if you contribute nothing, then you can complain about nothing. There's plenty of mods that do exactly what you're asking for, so perhaps try looking into those as opposed to crying on here.

Fadestar72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fadestar72 »

RyFen wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:36 pm
Fadestar72 wrote:

Then just do a screen transition, or maybe advance to the next day. and see if the councilor shows up available on random days.

Combine that with setting the current relationship back a few steps, so you can trigger the cutscenes you missed.

Let us know how it goes - in either case, trying it should be quicker than replaying!
I tried to transition back to the older day by setting the next day to the last day November 17th to level his confidant and it would get stuck on the load screen.

I can try testing a few more things since I was aiming to jump back to those older days to replay them again.
Last edited by Fadestar72 on Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fadestar72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fadestar72 »

RyFen wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:36 pm
Fadestar72 wrote:

Looks like there a way to unlock the third semester using the date setting from the table. After beating Yaldabaoth and the game ask the player to save. Edit the time to go back to the 11/18 by setting the current day to 11/16 and next day 11/17. The game will travel back and trigger the event that Max out Maruki confidant during the day but just make sure his confidant is set to rank 9 then once it shows his confidant is maxed out, set the next day back to the date when Yaldabaoth needs to be fought. The game will go back to the beginning of the day and players need to go through the entire level once more and fight the boss again but when that’s done. The scene that indicates the third semester has been unlocked occurs and Akechi will show up to take your place.

Basically going back and triggering the event that max out the councillor confidant (Make sure the confidant rank is 9) needs to happen. That’s the only way I found that unlocks the third semester.

When the save menu appears after beating Yaldabaoth. Change the current date to 11/16 and next day 11/17 so it will take the character all the way back to the last day of Maruki confidant deadline.
Last edited by Fadestar72 on Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UnfadingOnes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by UnfadingOnes »

intelhater wrote:
I don't exactly know what it is that you're trying to achieve with the Compendium cheats, but just my two cents. The compendium cheats are working flawlessly for me..achieved 100% compendium with them. Admitedly I haven't tried setting all personas to one arcana, but I have used the 'All personas in compendium stats/levels/skills' cheats and they work fine. I've managed to give all my personas in the compendium the country maker trait, for example. 255 of every stat, Level 99, and give every persona the same OP debug Megidoalon skill (ID 603), and some other skills I consider OP (Tyrant Mind, Magic Ability, All-Amp, etc) So I do have to ask what you're trying to do with the Compendium cheats that are not suceeding? (using v21 of the table).

Fadestar72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fadestar72 »

Looks like there some type of bug where Akechi dialogue doesn't trigger during the third semester month. Not sure if this is a know bug of a bug cause by going back and triggering maruki max confidant.

EDIT: I was able to fix it by redoing the councilor event on 11/18 but after I switched the time back during the day of the boss fight on 12/24 I skipped the time where you have to fight the Boss.
Last edited by Fadestar72 on Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewdude94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mewdude94 »

Hey guys, I recently started using your cheat table for P5R, and it's fantastic, as someone who beat the original and then royal twice, having more ways to play is truly refreshing. That being said I do need help with something:

How do you add 3rd Semester Akechi (Dark Akechi/ Black Mask) to your party? I can add every party member such as Queen, Noir and Prince Akechi etc.
But cannot seem to add Dark Akechi to the party. Is he perhaps date locked? Or is he possible to add from the start and I haven't noticed something?

Thanks again for any help and hope you all have a great time playing the game :D

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Mewdude94 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:44 pm
Hey guys, I recently started using your cheat table for P5R, and it's fantastic, as someone who beat the original and then royal twice, having more ways to play is truly refreshing. That being said I do need help with something:

How do you add 3rd Semester Akechi (Dark Akechi/ Black Mask) to your party? I can add every party member such as Queen, Noir and Prince Akechi etc.
But cannot seem to add Dark Akechi to the party. Is he perhaps date locked? Or is he possible to add from the start and I haven't noticed something?

Thanks again for any help and hope you all have a great time playing the game :D
This will answer your question.