Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by KS212 »

ShaRose wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:06 am
So, I was going to do some data legwork on getting some kind of "unlock everything in the compendium" button, but I ran into an interesting issue: The treasure demons can have up to three random traits according to the wiki, so I'm not sure HOW that's supposed to work.

TBH, I wouldn't bother. There's a lot of save files floating around which have everything unlocked + NG+ start that has all this already. No need to reinvent the wheel.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

footclown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by footclown »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:54 am
ShaRose wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:06 am
So, I was going to do some data legwork on getting some kind of "unlock everything in the compendium" button, but I ran into an interesting issue: The treasure demons can have up to three random traits according to the wiki, so I'm not sure HOW that's supposed to work.

TBH, I wouldn't bother. There's a lot of save files floating around which have everything unlocked + NG+ start that has all this already. No need to reinvent the wheel.
You do know, unlike Steam, Gamepass saves are hard to acquire, hence hard to modify, no one actually knows where the save files location are

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

footclown wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:40 am

You do know, unlike Steam, Gamepass saves are hard to acquire, hence hard to modify, no one actually knows where the save files location are
True, I guess there's that.

Maybe once modding takes off the unlocks can be done as mods and then we won't even need to edit saves.

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

unlocking compedium kinda useless honestly, if you want, you can just get omnipotent orb from accessories menu, which will null every elemental attack except almighty, equip it on every party member, then modify your favorite persona or even your teammate persona to have drain phys, thats basically god mode 99.99% of the game, and if you at the point that there's some bosses that hits you with almighty damage, you can add firm stance skill to your and your teammate persona so it will halves almighty attacks

it used to be pain in the fucking ass getting those back when playing early on console, now thanks to this i just need a few clicks away

Seeker001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seeker001 »

Hello,

Just to confirm, does the table on the first page allow editing the personas themselves? i.e. adding or removing skills, and editing resistances if able?

Thanks

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

sombra wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:16 am
unlocking compedium kinda useless honestly, if you want, you can just get omnipotent orb from accessories menu, which will null every elemental attack except almighty, equip it on every party member, then modify your favorite persona or even your teammate persona to have drain phys, thats basically god mode 99.99% of the game, and if you at the point that there's some bosses that hits you with almighty damage, you can add firm stance skill to your and your teammate persona so it will halves almighty attacks

it used to be pain in the fucking ass getting those back when playing early on console, now thanks to this i just need a few clicks away
Compendium is just so you can have your favorites, and probably pop whatever fusion achievements you want to pop. Otherwise yeah, at the end of literally every Persona game everyone's either rocking full endgame top tier Personas, or modded to fuck favorites w/ boss skills or w/e.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:49 am
footclown wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:40 am

True, I guess there's that.

Maybe once modding takes off the unlocks can be done as mods and then we won't even need to edit saves.
Funny you should mention that. There was a trainer mod on Gamebanana that got taken down that had a Spawn Any Persona option on it. Mods there took it down due to it being "cheating software."

zdemon2002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zdemon2002 »

may i ask how to edit the persona ? cant see the options to modify the persona =)))

sumurtugu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sumurtugu »

Hello, I'm filling out the Compendium using this table and I've noticed multiple Skills that are missing. Will update comment with more I find. Up to now I've not found:
Edit: It appears everything is there, some just don't pop up while searching.
Why are there some duplicate ones though? Like I saw Megidola twice, Self Destruct like 4 times
Last edited by sumurtugu on Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vention
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vention »

sumurtugu wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:03 pm
Hello, I'm filling out the Compendium using this table and I've noticed multiple Skills that are missing. Will update comment with more I find. Up to now I've not found:
Rebellion
Concentrate
Charge
theyre there. charge / concentrate should be under sphinx swipe in the list of skills.

sumurtugu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sumurtugu »

Vention wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:08 pm
sumurtugu wrote:
Rebellion
Concentrate
Charge
theyre there. charge / concentrate should be under sphinx swipe in the list of skills.
Yea, they are, but they didn't pop up when I typed Charge/Concentrate.

zdemon2002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zdemon2002 »

sumurtugu wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:24 pm
Vention wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:08 pm
sumurtugu wrote:
Rebellion
Concentrate
Charge
Yea, they are, but they didn't pop up when I typed Charge/Concentrate.
how do you fill up the compendium bro ? like if i replace a null with sth , nothing changes , only when i replace sth already with a new one , only then does it change ?

Kuraiholy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuraiholy »

How does the confidants thing work? Right now the values I have are:

For fun I set them all to 200 lol. I figured it was how many points you have with them, that it wouldn't unlock farther tiers, just that they have the points already available. But doing that? Reset the doctor to I had never met her even though I've hung out with her a couple times. So I guess I don't understand how to correctly edit it?

edit: hm, I hung out with Sojiro and none of the values changed afterward. I guess I don't understand it at all now haha

erispadsherchest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erispadsherchest »

Great table! However, I noticed that the Gun Boost and Gun Amp attacks are missing from the list

Jelce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jelce »

Kuraiholy wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:53 pm
How does the confidants thing work? Right now the values I have are:

For fun I set them all to 200 lol. I figured it was how many points you have with them, that it wouldn't unlock farther tiers, just that they have the points already available. But doing that? Reset the doctor to I had never met her even though I've hung out with her a couple times. So I guess I don't understand how to correctly edit it?

edit: hm, I hung out with Sojiro and none of the values changed afterward. I guess I don't understand it at all now haha
for me what worked is setting the person im going to talk to, to 49 and then when you talk to them they should lvl up. When you gain a lvl with them they reset back to 0 so just set it back to 49 and talk to them again.