Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Malachite_Dragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Malachite_Dragon »

MasterPanda wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:26 pm
Anybody else got the problem of the Emperor Confidant disappearing after reaching Rank 6?
I either reached it too soon or wasn't supposed to have Max Proficiency at this point ...
Sometimes you need to advance the plot before you can advance Confidants beyond a certain point. I believe Strength is the only one you can max out without being plot-gated at some point or another.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zuoitrau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zuoitrau »

Hey guys, is it possible to make a cheat for Futaba to always reveal memento map?

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

Yeah, lots of confidants just sort of pause until a given plot event occurs.

Usually the online guides tell you when the next event can be reasonably expected. Emperor 7 for instance would be something like around 8/12.

Incidentally, the next one, Emperor 8 isn't for like another two months.

I know I've seen a lot of stopping points in my replay of the game, where I'm playing around with time - where confidants just wait on something for months.

Anyway - check the walkthroughs before going into panic mode.

Bizonchik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bizonchik »

The 3 Current Stats cheats seem to be causing game crashes sometimes when starting battles.

sellenity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sellenity »

Anyone has any cheats to make it so no accidents can occur during fusion alarm/network fusion availability? Someone posted one for Gamepass but can't find any for Steam.

MasterPanda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterPanda »

RyFen wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:12 am

Usually the online guides tell you when the next event can be reasonably expected.

Probably should have started with some more details ... I'm in the final stretch of the base game wehre you have to reach the deepest part of Momentos ... and between July and December there was not a single day where the Emperor NPC could be found in his regular spot in Shibuya nor did he make a hangout request.

The other time locked Confidant NPCs could still be found in their usual spots in the game world on the days the usually would have been available. And since Emperor provides an actual service, it would have made sense for him to still be there, even if his Confidant progression is still locked ... but he's just gone.

I'm not panicking, since there is always NG+ but I would like to avoid triggering this glitch again.
(setting Confidant level to 0, 1 or 7 in December didn't fix it btw)

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Do you think you can add something that will allow people to see the personality of a shadow during a hold up?

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

Sorry, anyone can advise how to use "Buff status/Buff Direction/Buff Duration" ? I try to set "critical and critical2" to "1" but they don't have any difference.

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

I can't tell without knowing the scripting / flags or whatever's going on - but you'll notice that if you redo a part of day,, and try and do two confidants in the same time period, that you'llget the follow-up phone call from the first visit again.

That indicates to me that although it's probably safe to raise knowledge/kindness/guts/etc. several times by repeating 'after school' or whatever, it's probably not a good idea to meet with several friends that same way - might end up with flags in an odd state... that may be why those meetings aren't working.

You may want to load a game a bit back, set the rank level for that confidant one or two ranks back, then try and redo an encounter, and see if that resets the flags correctly.

Lucy-Der-Antichrist
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucy-Der-Antichrist »

MasterPanda wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:52 am
RyFen wrote:

Usually the online guides tell you when the next event can be reasonably expected.

Probably should have started with some more details ... I'm in the final stretch of the base game wehre you have to reach the deepest part of Momentos ... and between July and December there was not a single day where the Emperor NPC could be found in his regular spot in Shibuya nor did he make a hangout request.

The other time locked Confidant NPCs could still be found in their usual spots in the game world on the days the usually would have been available. And since Emperor provides an actual service, it would have made sense for him to still be there, even if his Confidant progression is still locked ... but he's just gone.

I'm not panicking, since there is always NG+ but I would like to avoid triggering this glitch again.
I'm having an similar Issue...now I am in January....all confidants are maxed, exceppt emperor.
His addres is ***511A his ponits ***511E are 152 so there is an issu somewhere, so is there an option to force his rang to max?
In the tables with the list option, there are options for this??? but do nothing
I can talk to him, he creates cards for me. But when I want to hang out, he always says he has no time atm. An where I am at now, January 3rd, this can not be story related at all.
I want to know, can I fix this? Bacause a NG+ no can do, no time to put another 130 hours into the same game....and I want the real end where as far as I understood all confidants have to be maxed out.

On Gamepass btw

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Lucy-Der-Antichrist wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:11 pm
MasterPanda wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:52 am
RyFen wrote:

I'm having an similar Issue...now I am in January....all confidants are maxed, exceppt emperor.
His addres is ***511A his ponits ***511E are 152 so there is an issu somewhere, so is there an option to force his rang to max?
In the tables with the list option, there are options for this??? but do nothing
I can talk to him, he creates cards for me. But when I want to hang out, he always says he has no time atm. An where I am at now, January 3rd, this can not be story related at all.
I want to know, can I fix this? Bacause a NG+ no can do, no time to put another 130 hours into the same game....and I want the real end where as far as I understood all confidants have to be maxed out.

On Gamepass btw
You don't need all confidants maxed to get the true ending. You only need Akechi, and the counselor maxed out.

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

Regarding Yosuke, I found he had another spot, I don't remember if it was at the same confidant rank, but he was leaning against a wall upstairs (going to the square) instead of the "usual" place when you tp to the underground walkway, so search him in all the station. Also, I've found him always available on fridays. Most thursdays and Sundays, and during day. I can't recall seeing him from mon to wed, neither Saturdays. And I think there are some rankups that can't happen due to weather or being too close to a palace deadline.
And I guess there are some events not only date-locked, but location-locked. Maybe is not the case because he shared the sushi place with a Sun-confidant rankup, and dinner event with Sojiro and Futaba. But I remember those happening before I ranked up Yosuke.

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

Araraura wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:28 pm
Do you think you can add something that will allow people to see the personality of a shadow during a hold up?
Upper left hand corner of the screen should have their personality.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Does this great table supports ryujin emu !?

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

I'm also having problems with Yosuke (Emperor) ranks. I'm following a 100% guide, I'm in August, and when the guide says to advance to rank 7, Yosuke tells me he doesn't want to hang out that day. Not seeing a lot of talk about this anywhere else online, so it might be an issue with using the time cheat to advance his ranks too quickly. I'm hoping the mod menu mod for switch gets ported to PC, because it looks like it can force start events, but I'm not sure if that will work exactly how I think it does (for example force starting the emperor rank events). Tried restarting the ranks and have had no luck. Even if there was a way to force evolve his persona, that would be fine and I could just watch the scenes on youtube.