Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LurkerAgain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by LurkerAgain »

Hi!

I've found the 4 Byte variable for Play Time.

Code: Select all

P5R.exe+29FFF60
The offset from the Static Address Base is +13C04.

Hope this is helpful!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Emrys Lee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Emrys Lee »

so everything is working fine ,but only a very small but annoying problem. I'm trying to unlock all music in thieves den, but the cheat doesn't work, I'm still missing 1 song that Hoshi To Bukura, I tried change value to all music, but it doesn't how at all, it works with other stuff like gallery and movies, but not music, any chance someone can fix it? gamepass version.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Emrys Lee wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:31 am
so everything is working fine ,but only a very small but annoying problem. I'm trying to unlock all music in thieves den, but the cheat doesn't work, I'm still missing 1 song that Hoshi To Bukura, I tried change value to all music, but it doesn't how at all, it works with other stuff like gallery and movies, but not music, any chance someone can fix it? gamepass version.
Fixed the address for Thieves Den Music display. Updated the table here

Comanso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Comanso »

Hey,

just wondering if anyone has found the address for the FPS cap? I can find one and change it every time I launch the game, but I save it and next time I launch the game it doesn't find it anymore (to find it I search 120 with float selected -> change fps to 60 and search 60 -> and then 120 search and then I can change the one which isn't changing all the time).

Any help to keep a saved table of it to save me some hassle would be much appreciated, thanks!

NOTE: Anyone who plays with a modded FPS cap, there was only 1 bug in all my play through. In one of the palaces you can't climb up some crane things to then cross it, can't be too specific to prevent spoilers. But you can just set it to 120fps to climb that object and then you can revert back.

LurkerAgain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LurkerAgain »

Hi,

Quick question, does anyone know what the "Locked?" Byte flag under the "Stats / Personas" menu reflects / affects? I've tested it, and it doesn't seem to correlate to locking a Persona's registration in the Compendium. Also, the Byte flag is set up with 2 available values in the table (00 - Unlocked, 20 - Locked), but in reality the game always seems to set it to either 00 or 10. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out exactly what makes the game set the value to 10, but the default / starting value does seem to be 00.

Any ideas or clarity here would be great, thanks!

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Kionaru »

LurkerAgain wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:26 pm
Hi!

I've found the 4 Byte variable for Play Time.

Code: Select all

P5R.exe+29FFF60
The offset from the Static Address Base is +13C04.

Hope this is helpful!
Hai i need help to add it. Can you give me a detail tutorial because im noob in cheat engine. I need this cheat so much. Thank you

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

LurkerAgain wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:11 am
Hi,

Quick question, does anyone know what the "Locked?" Byte flag under the "Stats / Personas" menu reflects / affects? I've tested it, and it doesn't seem to correlate to locking a Persona's registration in the Compendium. Also, the Byte flag is set up with 2 available values in the table (00 - Unlocked, 20 - Locked), but in reality the game always seems to set it to either 00 or 10. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out exactly what makes the game set the value to 10, but the default / starting value does seem to be 00.

Any ideas or clarity here would be great, thanks!
"Locked?" thing is for Compendium use to manually lock the Persona stats from registering with a new one. I have it removed from Stats / Persona through updated table v27.1 since it's unnecessary.

yellyhace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yellyhace »

Updated the table for the Gamepass version here.

NOTE: I have not tried the Script Codes section since I am not using those, so I don't know if those will work in the Gamepass version.

cde123456780
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cde123456780 »

This is a weird request, but is there any way to change the skills that the jazz club gives out or the skills that each party member can remember from the Kanda church confessional? I want to be able to have an OP moveset for the party without having to go editing them each NG+

skavendiedie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skavendiedie »

Thanks a lot for this. Do you have any plan what option will you add?

AnFa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnFa »

Can someone please explain to me what exactly the "Lists" options do?

ham123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ham123 »

Is there a way to activate the showtime attack instantly through cheat table? I know there are some ways to trigger it in game:

A party member obtains a Baton Pass;
A party member loses 50% of their health or lower;
A party member faints;
A party member recovers from a status ailment, Down, or being knocked out;
The protagonist is dying;
The protagonist is Downed;
An enemy is Downed;
An enemy is critically injured;
Rarely, an enemy is afflicted with a status ailment, a defense debuff, or if a party member has an attack buff.

Extracted from: [Link]

But I think there is a hidden address which can allow us to trigger the showtime attack..?

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Added section for Jazz Club Skills

Updated the table here

cde123456780
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cde123456780 »

Thanks a lot for that wepon1984. For the jazz club skills, is there any way to add new jazz skills without the default jazz skills?

For example: I want Ryuji to be learn Wild Thunder or Reflect Wind without overwriting Marakunda

Obviously I can go about manually changing party members' skills but I want to have a record saved for the confessional. Sorry for being annoying haha.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

cde123456780 wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:31 am
Thanks a lot for that wepon1984. For the jazz club skills, is there any way to add new jazz skills without the default jazz skills?

For example: I want Ryuji to be learn Wild Thunder or Reflect Wind without overwriting Marakunda

Obviously I can go about manually changing party members' skills but I want to have a record saved for the confessional. Sorry for being annoying haha.
Not without modifying the actual game files themselves. All the codes in the table are based on flags that already exists in the game.

If you really want to add those kind of skills to Ryuji or whoever, edit it directly either in the stats or compendium section of the table.