Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Junxionghua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Junxionghua »

Hello !

Can you fix Confidants Sumire Yoshizawa [Faith] and Goro Akechi there confidant abilities not working like "Chaînés Hook" for Sumire
I'm putting all the playable characters from the beginning of the game, with the confident max level.
But problem with Sumir and Akechi.

Thank You :wub:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Added flag for Chihaya's Special Bond Reading.
Added addresses for # of Gym and Temple visits.
Added Bonus Stats section for stat bonuses that carry over in New Game+
Added Persona Traits Unlock which was provided by Bas3213
Added a new script for Inf Bullets, someone needs to test the Gamepass version since I don't have that version of the game

Updated table here

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Junxionghua wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:37 pm
Hello !

Can you fix Confidants Sumire Yoshizawa [Faith] and Goro Akechi there confidant abilities not working like "Chaînés Hook" for Sumire
I'm putting all the playable characters from the beginning of the game, with the confident max level.
But problem with Sumir and Akechi.

Thank You :wub:
Table v25 updated with Tumbling and Chaînés Hook added. After testing, it requires both the flag and Sumi Confidant Ranking indicated in the description for it to work.

Will have to look for the flags of one of Akechi's confidant skills soonish.

Edit: I figured changing confidant to Kasumi Yoshizawa [Faith] will work before the third semester for Tumbling and Chaînés Hook.

Edit 2: And by the way, what Akechi's confidant skill that is not working?

Junxionghua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Junxionghua »

Hello,

With Kasumi Yoshizawa [Faith] we can use Tumbling and Chaînés Hook we are ok.
but, later she become Sumire Yoshizawa [Faith] and the problem is here, none of its skills are working like Tumbling and Chaînés Hook and the other like Follow Up, Fitness talk, Harisen recovery etc

The problem with Akechi, it is that we have its first version when we add it via the confidants, I would like its second version,
that's why his confidential skills don't work, because the first version has nothing compared to the second one.

For example I am in the first palace, I add all the characters in playable, with max level confidants.
But problem with these two.

It would be amazing if you could find a way to fix this problem :wub:

I will put the screen.

kykiske5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kykiske5 »

Nope123 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:25 am
Hi all. Never used cheat engine before, but after beating this game 3 times on switch and wanting to move over to the steam version and realizing i couldnt get my save data off the switch since its not modded, i decided the next best thing was to use cheatengine to replicate my switch file and so i bought the steam version just a bit ago. Only problem is, even after following this tutorial [Link] cheat engine doesnt seem to be taking any effect. I have the latest CT from the first post in this thread, im running cheat engine 7.4 directly from the official site, and I made sure that P5R.exe was selected in cheatengine.

At first I tried changing how much money I have, but the checkbox for money cannot even be checked and the value cannot be changed from ??, I then tried increasing my social stats and even though I am able to check those boxes and change the values there is still no effect in game.

Sorry if the answer is super obvious but I really dont know what I'm doing here and would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks!
I'm having the same problem, even though everything is up to date (even have the newer v1.25 cheat table) nothing seems to be working :( is anyone able to help? I can provide screenshots upon request (and yes even though i am loaded into a save i cant change my money value or check the box either, its stuck at ??)

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

kykiske5 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:18 pm
Nope123 wrote:
Hi all. Never used cheat engine before, but after beating this game 3 times on switch and wanting to move over to the steam version and realizing i couldnt get my save data off the switch since its not modded, i decided the next best thing was to use cheatengine to replicate my switch file and so i bought the steam version just a bit ago. Only problem is, even after following this tutorial [Link] cheat engine doesnt seem to be taking any effect. I have the latest CT from the first post in this thread, im running cheat engine 7.4 directly from the official site, and I made sure that P5R.exe was selected in cheatengine.

At first I tried changing how much money I have, but the checkbox for money cannot even be checked and the value cannot be changed from ??, I then tried increasing my social stats and even though I am able to check those boxes and change the values there is still no effect in game.

Sorry if the answer is super obvious but I really dont know what I'm doing here and would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks!
I'm having the same problem, even though everything is up to date (even have the newer v1.25 cheat table) nothing seems to be working :( is anyone able to help? I can provide screenshots upon request (and yes even though i am loaded into a save i cant change my money value or check the box either, its stuck at ??)
If it's showing ?? instead of a number that means you are not attaching Cheat Engine to Persona 5 Royal. The process to do this correctly is shown from timestamp 0:34 - 0:46 on that video you are following.

If that is too hard to follow then copy and paste the code below into your table and run it

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <Description>"&lt;=== Auto attach to process "</Description>
      <Options moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
  if (getCEVersion() &lt; 7.4) then
    ShowMessage('Warning! CE version should be 7.4 or above')
  end

OpenProcess("P5R.exe")
  if (process == nil)then
  ShowMessage('The process P5R.exe is NOT found!')
  error ('Failure To Launch')
  end
{$asm}
LuaCall(function cycleFullCompact(sender,force) local state = not(compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode'); if force~=nil then state = not force end; compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'; getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state; getMainForm().Panel4.Visible    = state; getMainForm().Panel5.Visible    = state; end; function addCompactMenu() if compactmenualreadyexists then return end; local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items; compactmenuitem = createMenuItem(parent); parent.add(compactmenuitem); compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'; compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact; compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'; end; addCompactMenu(); cycleFullCompact(nil,true))
[DISABLE]

LuaCall(cycleFullCompact(nil,false))
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

yellyhace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yellyhace »

Gamepass version updated to v25.1 - see here.

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Junxionghua wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:00 am
Hello,

With Kasumi Yoshizawa [Faith] we can use Tumbling and Chaînés Hook we are ok.
but, later she become Sumire Yoshizawa [Faith] and the problem is here, none of its skills are working like Tumbling and Chaînés Hook and the other like Follow Up, Fitness talk, Harisen recovery etc

The problem with Akechi, it is that we have its first version when we add it via the confidants, I would like its second version,
that's why his confidential skills don't work, because the first version has nothing compared to the second one.

For example I am in the first palace, I add all the characters in playable, with max level confidants.
But problem with these two.

It would be amazing if you could find a way to fix this problem :wub:
These flags I found have something to do with both Sumire's and Akechi's confidant skills.

Fadestar72 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:56 am
Does anyone know if there a way to unlock third semester using of you didn’t meet the requirements due to the councilors rank being low? I tried going back on the date but it doesn’t seem to work since I’m already a month passes the deadline. Has anyone been able to make a cheat engine table that can find the flag to unlock the third semester?
I found a flag that will unlock the third semester. It enables when Maruki's Confidant ranked up to Max on 11/18.

After tracking down flags and series of tests for hours, I updated the table to v26. Screenshot below:

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Modified Inf Bullet script so that it doesn't take forever to enable

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <Description>"Inf Bullets (Must have ammo in the gun to fire)"</Description>
label(infbullets_savedAOB1)

registersymbol(infbullets_savedAOB1)

aobscanmodule(infbullets_searchedAOB1,P5R.exe,66 FF C8 66 41 89 87 D0 79 00 00)

infbullets_searchedAOB1:
infbullets_savedAOB1:
  db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
infbullets_savedAOB1:
  db 66 FF C8
  // dec ax
  // mov [r15+000079D0],ax

unregistersymbol(infbullets_savedAOB1)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Updated table here

Junxionghua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Junxionghua »

Hello,

Thank you very much for your work !
everything works on my side, I'm really happy !

Thank you Thank you :wub:

kykiske5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kykiske5 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:16 am
kykiske5 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:18 pm
Nope123 wrote:

Thanks!
If it's showing ?? instead of a number that means you are not attaching Cheat Engine to Persona 5 Royal. The process to do this correctly is shown from timestamp 0:34 - 0:46 on that video you are following.

If that is too hard to follow then copy and paste the code below into your table and run it

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <Description>"&lt;=== Auto attach to process "</Description>
      <Options moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
  if (getCEVersion() &lt; 7.4) then
    ShowMessage('Warning! CE version should be 7.4 or above')
  end

OpenProcess("P5R.exe")
  if (process == nil)then
  ShowMessage('The process P5R.exe is NOT found!')
  error ('Failure To Launch')
  end
{$asm}
LuaCall(function cycleFullCompact(sender,force) local state = not(compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode'); if force~=nil then state = not force end; compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'; getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state; getMainForm().Panel4.Visible    = state; getMainForm().Panel5.Visible    = state; end; function addCompactMenu() if compactmenualreadyexists then return end; local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items; compactmenuitem = createMenuItem(parent); parent.add(compactmenuitem); compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'; compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact; compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'; end; addCompactMenu(); cycleFullCompact(nil,true))
[DISABLE]

LuaCall(cycleFullCompact(nil,false))
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
I've quadruple checked that P5R is selected in cheatengine after I've loaded into a save and the result is the same. The code you posted also doesn't seem to do anything.

I've noticed that cheatengine is 32 bit while my pc is 64 bit, could this be the problem?

Thanks

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

kykiske5 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:37 pm

I've quadruple checked that P5R is selected in cheatengine after I've loaded into a save and the result is the same. The code you posted also doesn't seem to do anything.

I've noticed that cheatengine is 32 bit while my pc is 64 bit, could this be the problem?

Thanks
Yes, there should be several version of Cheat Engine make sure to run the version that matches your computer (Cheat Engine (64-bit))

ShaRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShaRose »

So, I have NO IDEA how to properly AOBscan this for gamepass. I leave it to whoever handles those.

In the mean time, here's a script to force the bobber in the fishing minigame to be dead in the center. You know. To give the fish a sporting chance.

The guardian can go screw itself.

I actually set it up with a hotkey and flicked it on and off while fishing: Heads up that the thing tends to ROCKET to one side once you turn it off, so watch it.

{ Game   : P5R.exe
  Version: 1.02
  Date   : 2022-12-06
  Author : ShaRose

This script forces the bobber during the fishing minigame to stay DEAD CENTER
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(superfish,P5R.exe,F3 44 0F 11 9E D0 12 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,superfish)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [newmem+FF],3F000000
movss xmm11,[newmem+FF]
code:
  movss [rsi+000012D0],xmm11
  jmp return

superfish:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(superfish)

[DISABLE]

superfish:
  db F3 44 0F 11 9E D0 12 00 00

unregistersymbol(superfish)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: P5R.exe+15BFDAE

P5R.exe+15BFD73: 0F 57 C9                       - xorps xmm1,xmm1
P5R.exe+15BFD76: F2 0F 5A C8                    - cvtsd2ss xmm1,xmm0
P5R.exe+15BFD7A: F3 44 0F 5C DA                 - subss xmm11,xmm2
P5R.exe+15BFD7F: 41 0F 28 C2                    - movaps xmm0,xmm10
P5R.exe+15BFD83: F3 0F 59 86 0C 1C 00 00        - mulss xmm0,[rsi+00001C0C]
P5R.exe+15BFD8B: F3 0F 58 86 F8 1B 00 00        - addss xmm0,[rsi+00001BF8]
P5R.exe+15BFD93: F3 44 0F 59 D9                 - mulss xmm11,xmm1
P5R.exe+15BFD98: F3 44 0F 59 1D AF 21 58 00     - mulss xmm11,[P5R.exe+1B41F50]
P5R.exe+15BFDA1: F3 0F 11 86 F8 1B 00 00        - movss [rsi+00001BF8],xmm0
P5R.exe+15BFDA9: F3 44 0F 58 DA                 - addss xmm11,xmm2
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
P5R.exe+15BFDAE: F3 44 0F 11 9E D0 12 00 00     - movss [rsi+000012D0],xmm11
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
P5R.exe+15BFDB7: 48 8B 82 B0 00 00 00           - mov rax,[rdx+000000B0]
P5R.exe+15BFDBE: 0F 2F 40 1C                    - comiss xmm0,[rax+1C]
P5R.exe+15BFDC2: 76 27                          - jna P5R.exe+15BFDEB
P5R.exe+15BFDC4: 41 B1 01                       - mov r9l,01
P5R.exe+15BFDC7: 48 81 C2 90 00 00 00           - add rdx,00000090
P5R.exe+15BFDCE: 45 0F B6 C1                    - movzx r8d,r9l
P5R.exe+15BFDD2: 48 8B CE                       - mov rcx,rsi
P5R.exe+15BFDD5: E8 F6 7A 00 00                 - call P5R.exe+15C78D0
P5R.exe+15BFDDA: C7 86 0C 1C 00 00 00 00 80 3F  - mov [rsi+00001C0C],3F800000
P5R.exe+15BFDE4: 44 89 AE F8 1B 00 00           - mov [rsi+00001BF8],r13d
}
Edit:

Also found the 4 byte variable that keeps track of how many fish you've caught. Freeze to anything below 7 to just keep fishing. It doesn't stop you from having to go back to cash in or Morgana saying it's late, but you can just keep going back without having to leave unless you want to.

P5R.exe+29ECB0C
Also, while you can set to to 6 to get the guardian first time, you can't keep respawning him, and each time you'll have to go back to cash in.

CommanderPike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CommanderPike »

wepon1984 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 am
Added addresses for # of Gym and Temple visits.
Thank you so much for this!

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by DaVinci030 »

Updated table to v27.