Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
soulsinashes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by soulsinashes »

As I recall, you also need Justice 8 and Faith 5 to get third semester. Check if you have those.

Unrelated, is there an option to trigger the Akechi third persona flags? I missed the last one on accident and would like to get the scene involved with getting Hereward. Worst case, I can force evolve and watch the scene on Youtube or something, but I'd like to have it in vanilla. On 1/25 right now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mak822
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mak822 »

This had been requested multiple times. Are we ever going to get an experience multiplier rather than just manually adding experience?

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

mak822 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:27 am
This had been requested multiple times. Are we ever going to get an experience multiplier rather than just manually adding experience?
Doubtful at this point in time.

desuka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by desuka »

Ann's romantic trigger seem to not work properly. I'm unable to get the Hawaii and School Festival events with Ann.

truechimaera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by truechimaera »

Any chance we can get some of the options from this table?
[Link]

In particular, the 'God Mode' option, as the 'current HP' in the battle section does not work properly. It only locks your HP, but as you level up your HP does not fill, leaving you with low HP unless you shut the code off and heal. Same with the SP codes.

Also, the confidant point multiplier. When I try to manually add confidant points, it just resets back to 0 and then locks me out of being able to increase confidant levels until I reset, even if I 'hangout' with them several times. The confidant point multiplier from the above linked table works much better, preventing the need for repetive hangouts before reaching the next level.

Instant Kill is also nice, if you are trying to speed run.

Not included in the table, but would be nice, a way to alter your play time clock. I believe there is an achievement for beating the game in under a certain time.

Thank you.

Nope123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nope123 »

Hi all. Never used cheat engine before, but after beating this game 3 times on switch and wanting to move over to the steam version and realizing i couldnt get my save data off the switch since its not modded, i decided the next best thing was to use cheatengine to replicate my switch file and so i bought the steam version just a bit ago. Only problem is, even after following this tutorial [Link] cheat engine doesnt seem to be taking any effect. I have the latest CT from the first post in this thread, im running cheat engine 7.4 directly from the official site, and I made sure that P5R.exe was selected in cheatengine.

At first I tried changing how much money I have, but the checkbox for money cannot even be checked and the value cannot be changed from ??, I then tried increasing my social stats and even though I am able to check those boxes and change the values there is still no effect in game.

Sorry if the answer is super obvious but I really dont know what I'm doing here and would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks!

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Can you add Infinite Bullets by ShaRose, to perfect the cheat and to using a single turn by spamming gun.

CommanderPike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CommanderPike »

I really wanna know if it's possible to have a cheat to set the progress on the Gym/Temple locations. They advance to different stages depending on your number of visits, so there must be a number stored somewhere for the visits.

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

deary5 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:13 am
Can you add Infinite Bullets by ShaRose, to perfect the cheat and to using a single turn by spamming gun.
The infinite bullets WAS added in an earlier version, but was removed because it was thought to be redundant - but the table author didn't notice that the cheats otherwise in the table only made the numbers LOOK like you had more bullets, but never actually let you shoot that many in one round. Instead, you only get like 8 bullets per round (depending on equipped gun).

I mentioned this earlier, but I don't think it was noticed before other than me.

So, thanks for bringing it up again!

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

RyFen wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:16 am
deary5 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:13 am
The infinite bullets WAS added in an earlier version, but was removed because it was thought to be redundant - but the table author didn't notice that the cheats otherwise in the table only made the numbers LOOK like you had more bullets, but never actually let you shoot that many in one round. Instead, you only get like 8 bullets per round (depending on equipped gun).

I mentioned this earlier, but I don't think it was noticed before other than me.

So, thanks for bringing it up again!
No prob. Since the game has updated and unfortunately the old version CE doesn't work for the new version, the Infinite Bullets need updated to work again.

amrqo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amrqo »

i am past the part that makes you able to level up the strength arcana and i tried setting the rank to 10 but i can't get guillotine booster to work, does anyone have anyway to make it work or is it a lost cause?

sugararia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sugararia »

Please add skill card copy list.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Can i request to add IDs for P3D dlcs too?

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

ShaRose wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:42 am
Haha, I found infinite bullets!

NOP the following instruction:

Code: Select all

P5R.exe+727975 - 66 FF C8 - dec ax
It still shows the bullet counter decreasing, but I just wiped Yu in the special challenges with only Joker using a single turn by spamming the ever loving hell out of the gun: 10k in damage.

Edit: Oh, and here's an auto assembler.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : P5R.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2022-10-23
  Author : ShaRose

This stops the gun from actually using any ammo so you can fire forever.
}
[ENABLE]
P5R.exe+727975:
db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
P5R.exe+727975:
db 66 FF C8
Pls update the CE for new updates.

Celest15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Celest15 »

Hello, Is there a wayto activate at any time the ability of Chihaya True Affinity Reading which Displays the responses that grant the highest points during Confidant events. And this from the start of a new game?

sorry if my english is strange I use a translator ^^

Thanks in advance!