Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bakatora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by bakatora »

i was curious - is it possible to change name of the protagonist using cheat engine?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gl33m1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gl33m1 »

Actually, it's more than just the compendium that isn't working for me. I can't get any of the multipliers to work or anything either. I was able to modify money and confidant points fine, but not things like the compendium script or the multipliers for xp/items/money. I'm on the right version of the game, on steam, and tried cheat tables 9-12 and it won't work. I've got CE 7.4 which seems to be the latest version. I've tried running CE as an admin too just in case.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Hey guys thanks for all the work,but i wanted to ask if there is a way to make you already know all enemies weakness also wanted to know if i can use Futaba's skill on a normal persona and how would it work.

zuoitrau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zuoitrau »

@DaVinci030 & @wepon1984, you guys are amazing!

zayneeinzbern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zayneeinzbern »

Kindness and Charm are still wrong. They are swapped.

Fishumi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fishumi »

May I ask on how exactly do I use the date/day cheat? Don't quite understand it.

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Updated table to v13.
zayneeinzbern wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:42 am
Kindness and Charm are still wrong. They are swapped.
Fixed.
Gl33m1 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:36 pm
Actually, it's more than just the compendium that isn't working for me. I can't get any of the multipliers to work or anything either. I was able to modify money and confidant points fine, but not things like the compendium script or the multipliers for xp/items/money. I'm on the right version of the game, on steam, and tried cheat tables 9-12 and it won't work. I've got CE 7.4 which seems to be the latest version. I've tried running CE as an admin too just in case.
The multipliers are for Mementos use.

And as for using All Personas in Compendium option... even if you change the value, it's always blank on display. But if you look at the Compendium section (or go to Velvet Room), you'll notice it's working.

P.S. Once I'm done with the playthrough of P5R, I'm moving on to other stuff and this static cheat table will be outdated.

magikalnekko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magikalnekko »

Hi! First post. Cheat table is working great for me.

The only thing is, that I really want to be able to remove most of the DLC accessories and 5/14 of them can't be found in the Cheat Table.

Been playing P5R on PC... that DLC box in your room when you gain access is OP as hell lol. Sure I can sell all the SP items and homunculus and things but the DLC accessories in particular are a problem because you can't get rid of them without hacking; yes I know I can just use CT to add the costumes in directly and skip the DLC box altogether, it's just that I would like to be able to choose which DLC accessories I want to keep. On CT I can't find Starlight Glove, Warden's Baton, Feather Cape, Demonica Device, and Camera Strap. If you ever update again I would appreciate a look into this (: ty

Parabellum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Parabellum »

I also found infinite bullets for gamepass version didn't apply to me,to solve the problem you should make a change to the original code.
So the infinite bullets for gamepass version shall be:
{ Game : P5R.exe
Version:
Date : 2022-10-23
Author : ShaRose

This stops the gun from actually using any ammo so you can fire forever.
}
[ENABLE]
P5R.exe+727975-68CFE9:
db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
P5R.exe+727975-68CFE9:
db 66 FF C8

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

magikalnekko wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:36 am
Hi! First post. Cheat table is working great for me.

The only thing is, that I really want to be able to remove most of the DLC accessories and 5/14 of them can't be found in the Cheat Table.

Been playing P5R on PC... that DLC box in your room when you gain access is OP as hell lol. Sure I can sell all the SP items and homunculus and things but the DLC accessories in particular are a problem because you can't get rid of them without hacking; yes I know I can just use CT to add the costumes in directly and skip the DLC box altogether, it's just that I would like to be able to choose which DLC accessories I want to keep. On CT I can't find Starlight Glove, Warden's Baton, Feather Cape, Demonica Device, and Camera Strap. If you ever update again I would appreciate a look into this (: ty
Updated to table v14 with missing DLC accessories added.

Josh1219
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Josh1219 »

I wonder if there is a numerical value used to switch to the 2nd lap, which has influence on whether Sadanyer can be created, as well as whether Joker can chanllenge Justine, Caroline and Lavenda.

Gl33m1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gl33m1 »

DaVinci030 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:31 am
And as for using All Personas in Compendium option... even if you change the value, it's always blank on display. But if you look at the Compendium section (or go to Velvet Room), you'll notice it's working.
I guess I just expected unlocking everything in the compendium to also let me buy the personas from the Velvet Room. Apparently that's not the case.

Gl33m1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gl33m1 »

Gl33m1 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:02 pm
DaVinci030 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:31 am
I guess I just expected unlocking everything in the compendium to also let me buy the personas from the Velvet Room. Apparently that's not the case.
Apparently I needed to set a value in the value field by clicking on it and a dropdown appears. I didn't realize this. It works fine now.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

DaVinci030 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:10 am
Updated to table v14 with missing DLC accessories added.
Would it be possible to make it a simple yes or no for the registered in stock option?

edit
it seems like adding a persona via the compendium doesn't work

deowashere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deowashere »

footclown wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:54 am
Here is a Gamepass version for V12, seeing as Onur has still not uploaded.
Thanks Davinci030 for this :D
[Gamepass version v12] Everytime i used edit Thieves den it work during the gameplay but once i've exited the game then re log.in all progress are lost all I see is ????