Starcraft 2 v1.0.0.16117 Resources and Population

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Starcraft 2 v1.0.0.16117 Resources and Population

Post by STN »

Tip: Disconnect from the internet before starting so you can enter the "Play-offline" mode (run menu: "ipconfig /release" tends to be enough)
Made by Geri
DarkByte has posted a health script already, so I am glad that I do not need to bother with it. Thanks for it.

My table is for resources and population. It should not affect the computer player.
The script in the table is very simple:

mov edx,[esi+00000450] //accessing to player's population
mov [esi+00000450],0 //0 population
mov [esi+00000460],3B9AC9FF //999999999 minerals
mov [esi+00000468],3B9AC9FF //999999999 gas

If You do not need any of these cheats, just delete that part.
If it is not working for any reason, other version of the game etc, here are some info:

These addresses seems to be static, so once You find the resources, You do not have to search for it again.
I guess it is the most convenient way to search for the mineral, then just simply "calculate" the other 2 addresses. It is a simple "4 byte" value, You will have a few addresses in the search result, most likely a static "green" address will be the one that You need.
As You can see it in the script, "gas address = mineral address + 8 bytes" and "population address = minerals - 16 bytes" .
Population will be a high number (the number of Your population * 4096).
Just freeze it to 0.

Eg.
Mineral: SC2.exe+1CE3BA0
Gas: SC2.exe+1CE3BA8
Population: SC2.exe+1CE3B90

Thats it, peace of cake even for noobs, actually it is suspiciously easy. Smile

LATEST INFO ON THE TABLES:
To make sure to avoid any misunderstandings, SC2_all.CT is the latest and most advanced version of these tables. It contains the most cheats. Some of them are working only for the human controlled player which is marked as "human player only (not working for AI/computer)" and some of them is working for the AI too, marked as "for ALL players (including AI/computer)".
Regarding the version numbers, cheats marked as AOB should work with both versions of the game, the other cheats are working with the marked version of the game only.

Options are:
1. Minerals for v1.0.0.16117 human player only (not working for AI/computer)

2. Gas for v1.0.0.16117 human player only (not working for AI/computer)

3. Population * 4096 for v1.0.0.16117 human player only (not working for AI/computer)

4. Resources for ALL players for v1.0.0.16117 (inlcuding AI/computer)

5. Resource for human player only for v1.0.1.16195 (not working for AI/computer) by Csimbi

6. Resources for human player only AOB (not working for AI/computer)

7. Population for human player only AOB (not working for AI/computer)

8. Resources and Population for human player only AOB (not working for AI/computer)

9. Instant unit training and research for ALL players AOB (including AI/computer)

10. Instant unit training and research for human player only AOB (not working for AI/computer) by Csimbi

11. Health by DarkByte AOB human player only (not working for AI/computer)

12. Unlimited Credits AOB by Csimbi

If You use Unlimited Credits, then turn it on, buy something, You will get lots of credits, then turn it off to avoid possible bugs.

Do not use the following cheats together, choose only one of them:

Resources for human player only (not working for AI/computer) AOB
Population for human player only (not working for AI/computer) AOB
Resources and Population for human player only (not working for AI/computer) AOB

Also do not use these cheats together, only one of them:

Instant unit training and research for ALL players (including AI/computer) AOB
Instant unit training and research for human player only (not working for AI/computer) AOB by Csimbi

Other cheats can be turned on/off as You like.

These information has been added to the table comments too. You can read it anytime by clicking on the "Table Comments" button in the lower right corner.

If You feel like there are too many useless options in this table, just press Delete on the option and remove it so You can have a nice clean table with options that are used by You.

Csimbi has created a post with a table for camera movement. You can read about it later in this topic, I post the table here so You can see.
You can also check out His trainer here:

EDIT:
I have updated the table with an Unlimited Credits option. Turn it on, buy something, You will get lots of credits, then turn it off to avoid possible bugs.

I have also added DarkByte's Health option to the table. Credits and Donations can go for Him.

EDIT 2:
One more option has been added, Instant unit training and research for every player, including Your enemies too!

EDIT 3:
Trainer can be downloaded from here:

Of course it does not have the Health option, it is not made by me.

EDIT4:
If You have another version of the game, You can try to use the SC2_aob table.

EDIT5:
Updated trainer has been added here:

EDIT6:
Csimbi has sent 2 scripts for me so I upload a new table:

SC2_aob2.CT has these options:

Unlimited Credits for v1.0.0.16117
Resources and Pop for human player AOB
Health by DarkByte AOB
Instant unit training and research for every player AOB
Resources for ALL players v1.0.0.16117
Instant unit training and research for human player AOB by Csimbi
Resource for human player for v1.0.1.16195 by Csimbi

Csimbi's scripts will give You instant research and training without affecting the AI player and resources for You for the new version of the game.

Where You see "AOB", it means it is working with both versions of the game. Where You see the exact version number, it is obvious I think.

EDIT7:
And again thanks for Csimbi who has updated my Unlimited Credits script and so a new option can be added to SC2_aob2.CT .

Unlimited Credits by Csimbi AOB

This cheat should really work with both versions of the game.

Peace!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SC2_v1.0.1.16195_freecam.CT
(8.49 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
SC2_all.CT
(9.79 KiB) Downloaded 481 times