7.62 Hard Life (GOG)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

7.62 Hard Life (GOG)

Post by AlexS »

del

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AlexS on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Re: 7.62 Hard Life (GOG)

Post by Candidate34 »

I have a problem with Labels of all enemies, I can use on the map I first enter with no problem but going next encounter it will not label enemies

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translate)

The script "Labels of all enemies" does not show the labels of all people in the sector, but only the enemies and only in battle mode. For example, if there are 20 people in the sector, but only 10 of them are hostile to the player, then the script will show 10 marks, not 20.
This script is useful during combat as a "technical reconnaissance tool" to estimate the location and number of enemies in a sector, or to find a hidden "last enemy".

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

I use this option in map encounter battles so all are hostile to the player, the problem is the first encounter will show enemies the second encounter will not show enemies.
I test this using map encounter, not city battle.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translate)

After a few travels around the map, I managed to come across a random encounter where the markers are not shown. This happens when combat mode is not fully activated. At the same time, you cannot freely leave the sector (as during the battle), but the color of the squares is green, not yellow, and the enemies on the minimap are shown as yellow dots, not red. After a while, the battle mode is activated, then the squares turn yellow, and the dots on the map are red and all marks appear.

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

Thank you for your effort :) :)