F1 Manager 22 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AAX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 Manager 22 [Steam]

Post by AAX »

arsenic wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:23 pm
Bausa wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:52 pm
arsenic wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:07 pm

I can assure you that the cheat table works perfectly inRace mod, you have a screenshot below that proves it, I tested inRace (also I win with Alpine a podium place) so that confirms me, all the cheats works. But if you mix other tables or cheats with this one, it is a chance to brake your game.

That why I wrote, inRace and not inPractice or inQualifying.

[Link]
Okay, I seem to have done something different now, because it works perfectly, but I don't know what I did differently.

On the topic of inPractice and inQualifying:
To be honest, the only cheat that would be cool to have in Practice and Qualifying is noTyreDeg and ERS, so that you can reuse the same set and having similar pace throughout the laps.

Edit: A small suggestion to the ERS cheat: Would it be possible to make the deployment and harvest values to always be 0? I believe that that would make it possible for the drivers to deploy more ERS.
the race, practice and qualifying use the same instructions for tyres, ers, fuel, etc, but they done it different because now we don't have TeamId (which I use to different from other cars) (I will do a Request section in first post and type all your requests there) and I need to find the pointers of car 1 and car 2 then we can use the same cheat on all (race, practice and qualifying)
I hope this table could help you find the pointers of car 1 and car 2.it is made by Lavey,but it is not working now.if you update it,I guess the problem of the noTypeDeg may be fixed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
F1 Manager 22 - All Team Car Status.CT
(155.69 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

maruricki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maruricki »

Max development point is bugged, the AI also received the same skill point as my drivers

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

thanks all for reporting

@maruricki - Max development point is bugged, the AI also received the same skill point as my drivers [added to requests]

Update

Code: Select all

v0.8 - noTyreDegradation - activate when you need, wait for tyre change then turn it off
please test and report, for now this is the only way to work far I was testing

rayloriga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayloriga »

arsenic wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:33 am

Update

v0.8 - noTyreDegradation - activate when you need, wait for tyre change then turn it off
Not working for me, it freezes the game. Do you mean that you can only use it during the first set of tyres? I turn it on during the second stint (after first change of tyres with this off) and the game froze a few minutes later.

How does it work exactly? Thanks

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

rayloriga wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:44 pm
arsenic wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:33 am

Update

Not working for me, it freezes the game. Do you mean that you can only use it during the first set of tyres? I turn it on during the second stint (after first change of tyres with this off) and the game froze a few minutes later.

How does it work exactly? Thanks
No no no. If you keep it activated, the game freezes. To use the noTyreDeg cheat, start a race, wait till you have like 80% left, activate the cheat, wait a few moments until it hits 100% and then instantly deactivate the cheat. That way you get good tyres wothout the game crashing

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

This is the v1 release, need some testing but in matter of cheats this is what I planned.

v1.0
- Light Car + Unlimited Fuel - default value now is 30 from 15
- Perfect PowerTrain now have [cheat]Low PowerTrain Temp - default value 80
- added new [cheat]lowTyreTemp - default value 60 [need testing to see if crashing while active]
POST EDITED:
Now I point the offsets to each tyre apart, should work much better, need testing for crashes.

v1.1
- for noTyreDeg and lowTyreTemp I switch the offsets to point for each tyre separately, please test if there are any crashes.

maruricki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maruricki »

Pace felt slower with the fuel update, i'd prefer the previous version(15kg), its definitely faster

i've tested it on Williams, its faster when using 15kg load rather than the 30kg load

regarding the Tyre dreg, i have not touch that since i'm afraid of crashing my save

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

maruricki wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:36 pm
Pace felt slower with the fuel update, i'd prefer the previous version(15kg), its definitely faster

i've tested it on Williams, its faster when using 15kg load rather than the 30kg load

regarding the Tyre dreg, i have not touch that since i'm afraid of crashing my save
I can understand, but due some monitoring, avoiding crashes and some errors, I decide to be 30, if you want another value, you can change it in the script. but with the additional cheats now added, should be much easier to win. noTyreDeg it is reported to work but use the instructions and you will be fine.

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

arsenic wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:00 am
This is the v1 release, need some testing but in matter of cheats this is what I planned.

v1.0
- Light Car + Unlimited Fuel - default value now is 30 from 15
- Perfect PowerTrain now have [cheat]Low PowerTrain Temp - default value 80
- added new [cheat]lowTyreTemp - default value 60 [need testing to see if crashing while active]
POST EDITED:
Now I point the offsets to each tyre apart, should work much better, need testing for crashes.

v1.1
- for noTyreDeg and lowTyreTemp I switch the offsets to point for each tyre separately, please test if there are any crashes.
Man, I still have to test the cheats, but still, thank you. Thank you for creating, afaik, the only working cheats for 1.9. I don't think I have ever thanked you, but now I know that I have definitely done it :)

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

maruricki wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:36 pm

I was thinking of you and I made this update

v1.1b
- [cheat]Light Car + Unlimited Fuel changed to [cheat]Unlimited Fuel - because now after you activate the script, you get 
a default value that can be changed. (e.g: default value will be 30, you can change this and will not decrease)
PS:
Updated to

v1.2
- [cheat]Perfect PowerTrain + Low PowerTrain Temp now have a lowPowerTrainTemp value that can be changed
- [cheat]LowTyreTemperature now have lowTyreTemp value that can be changed

jsz77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jsz77 »

guys - max development points - I noticed all f1 drivers increased to 100....
I thought it is just for my team - I added 5 point to each driver skill but AI to 100.

I did not expect this...

jsz77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jsz77 »

Arsenic- are you trying to upgrade it somehow - or that's all?

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

You have to have at least one development point available, which you get through playing the game. When you plan on assigning it, activate the development point cheat, then assign the development point, but then instantly disable the cheat. You will have to do this for every driver/staff seperately, so it couöd take a few in-game weeks/races to have the development points for every driver/staff.

Gibswal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gibswal »

As far as I can tell, only tested twice a few weeks ago but the Development points applying to the AI only happens if you advance time with the Max Dev Points activated, first time I did it I noticed a few races later that most of the AI at least the engineers were at 100, the second time doing it on a different save I only activated it as I needed it, so if I had 1 point to spend I would turn it on, apply the points and turn it back off, doing this resulted in no AI gaining levels. If time is advanced with the cheat on the AI automatically spends all the points it can. So just use it as you need it and turn it back off before advancing time.

firemouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firemouz »

Can someone explain how i can get more money for F1 Manager 22 with cheat engine?