F1 Manager 22 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

F1 Manager 22 [Steam]

Post by arsenic »

F1 Manager 22 [GameBuild: 1.9.0.95314 [Steam]] [IMPORTANT]
For Money/Hours Scripts: Activate the scripts and then create one temporary design first to get the money/hours, you can cancel it later.

For Max Development Points: spend one point for any driver (works for staff as well) and the driver will get the exact amount of points needed to max his stats.

For Race Scripts: The scripts will only work for your team, once the race starts and when you pit change the tyre pace mode to attack and then it should be activated and then you can change it back to whatever you want. the script will still work if this isn't done but it might take a few laps
Changes:

Code: Select all

v1.2
- [cheat]Perfect PowerTrain + Low PowerTrain Temp now have a lowPowerTrainTemp value that can be changed
- [cheat]LowTyreTemperature now have lowTyreTemp value that can be changed

v1.1b
- [cheat]Light Car + Unlimited Fuel changed to [cheat]Unlimited Fuel - because now after you activate the script, you get 
a default value that can be changed. (e.g: default value will be 30, you can change this and will not decrease)

v1.1
- for noTyreDeg and lowTyreTemp I switch the offsets to point for each tyre separately, please test if there are any crashes.

v1.0 
- Light Car + Unlimited Fuel - default value now is 30 from 15
- Perfect PowerTrain now have [cheat]Low PowerTrain Temp - default value 80
- added new [cheat]lowTyreTemp - default value 60 [need testing to see if crashing while active]

v0.8 - noTyreDegradation - activate when you need, wait for tyre change then turn it off
please test and report, for now this is the only way to work far I was testing

v0.7
- noTyreDeg - for now it is disabled because can cause crashes on different users
more monitoring is required

v0.6
- fixed some functionality in cheat engine table (does not affect any InGameScripts)
- inRace scripts 100% (tested in different teams and tracks)

v0.5
- no tyre degradation (need testing after pit, to see how it behave)

v0.3
- add new scripts (need testing):
- get a billion when creating new design
- make all designs cost zero (for cost cap)
- max development points
- set fuel to a really low value and freeze (for both AI and Player)
- unlimited CFD MAU hours
- unlimited wind tunnel hours

v0.2
- possibly fixed some crashes (need more testing)

v0.1
- initial release
- Light Car + Unlimited Fuel
- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train
Requests:

@maruricki - Max development point is bugged, the AI also received the same skill point as my drivers
@Bausa - Edit: A small suggestion to the ERS cheat: Would it be possible to make the deployment and harvest values to always be 0? 
I believe that that would make it possible for the drivers to deploy more ERS.
Made by
arsenic - updated to latest version and fixed some instructions that could cause crashes
A4ar3y - for base scripts

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
F1Manager22.exe v1.2.CT
max development points - bugged
(29.81 KiB) Downloaded 10298 times
F1Manager22.exe v1.1b.CT
(28.5 KiB) Downloaded 1230 times
F1Manager22.exe v1.1.CT
(27.96 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
F1Manager22.exe v1.CT
(27.89 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Last edited by arsenic on Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Pocman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 22 [Steam]

Post by Pocman »

TY Man

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

The inRace cheats don't seem to be working in the pratice sessions. If it would be possible to make them also work in practice, it would be very awesome.

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Bausa wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:19 pm
The inRace cheats don't seem to be working in the pratice sessions. If it would be possible to make them also work in practice, it would be very awesome.
I will look around, thanks

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

arsenic wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:07 pm
Bausa wrote:
Actually, they don't seem to work in Qualifying too, which is a shame for such an otherwise working cheat table.

Edit: The noTyreDeg cheat sadly also applies to the AI, which means, the inRace cheats don't work at all. Sad really, I was hoping for a working table for 1.9, but oh well, there will have to be some fixin. To clarify, the other inRace cheats, fuel, ERS and power unit condition work on my car, but I cannot tell if they only work on my cars.

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Bausa wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:47 pm
arsenic wrote:
Bausa wrote:
Actually, they don't seem to work in Qualifying too, which is a shame for such an otherwise working cheat table.

Edit: The noTyreDeg cheat sadly also applies to the AI, which means, the inRace cheats don't work at all. Sad really, I was hoping for a working table for 1.9, but oh well, there will have to be some fixin. To clarify, the other inRace cheats, fuel, ERS and power unit condition work on my car, but I cannot tell if they only work on my cars.
I can assure you that the cheat table works perfectly inRace mod, you have a screenshot below that proves it, I tested inRace (also I win with Alpine a podium place) so that confirms me, all the cheats works. But if you mix other tables or cheats with this one, it is a chance to brake your game.

That why I wrote, inRace and not inPractice or inQualifying.

[Link]

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

arsenic wrote:

I can assure you that the cheat table works perfectly inRace mod, you have a screenshot below that proves it, I tested inRace (also I win with Alpine a podium place) so that confirms me, all the cheats works. But if you mix other tables or cheats with this one, it is a chance to brake your game.

[Link]
Okay, I seem to have done something different now, because it works perfectly, but I don't know what I did differently.

On the topic of inPractice and inQualifying:
To be honest, the only cheat that would be cool to have in Practice and Qualifying is noTyreDeg and ERS, so that you can reuse the same set and having similar pace throughout the laps.

Edit: A small suggestion to the ERS cheat: Would it be possible to make the deployment and harvest values to always be 0? I believe that that would make it possible for the drivers to deploy more ERS.

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Bausa wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:52 pm
arsenic wrote:

[Link]
Okay, I seem to have done something different now, because it works perfectly, but I don't know what I did differently.

On the topic of inPractice and inQualifying:
To be honest, the only cheat that would be cool to have in Practice and Qualifying is noTyreDeg and ERS, so that you can reuse the same set and having similar pace throughout the laps.

Edit: A small suggestion to the ERS cheat: Would it be possible to make the deployment and harvest values to always be 0? I believe that that would make it possible for the drivers to deploy more ERS.
the race, practice and qualifying use the same instructions for tyres, ers, fuel, etc, but they done it different because now we don't have TeamId (which I use to different from other cars) (I will do a Request section in first post and type all your requests there) and I need to find the pointers of car 1 and car 2 then we can use the same cheat on all (race, practice and qualifying)

Madball123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madball123 »

arsenic wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:38 am
For Money/Hours Scripts: Activate the scripts and then create one temporary design first to get the money/hours, you can cancel it later.

For Max Development Points: spend one point for any driver (works for staff as well) and the driver will get the exact amount of points needed to max his stats.

For Race Scripts: The scripts will only work for your team, once the race starts and when you pit change the tyre pace mode to attack and then it should be activated and then you can change it back to whatever you want. the script will still work if this isn't done but it might take a few laps
Changes:

v0.6
- fixed some functionality in cheat engine table (does not affect any InGameScripts)

v0.5

v0.3
- max development points

v0.2

v0.1
- initial release
- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train
Requests:

@Bausa - Edit: A small suggestion to the ERS cheat: Would it be possible to make the deployment and harvest values to always be 0? 
Made by
arsenic - updated to latest version and fixed some instructions that could cause crashes

Why does it break the game after i use some of these cheats:

Example: The Game will eventually freeze and before that crofty will shout ''AND ITS LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!!!!" meanwhile its the 12th lap.

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Madball123 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:38 pm
arsenic wrote:

Changes:

v0.6

v0.5

v0.3
- max development points

v0.2

v0.1
- initial release
- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train
Requests:

Made by

Example: The Game will eventually freeze and before that crofty will shout ''AND ITS LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!!!!" meanwhile its the 12th lap.
I did not have this problem, I don't know

maruricki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maruricki »

I can confirm that the version 0.6 cause crash and freeze in the game, i've tested it(the iRace part)

it will crash and freeze at lap 33 in my game

Bausa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bausa »

Madball123 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:38 pm

maruricki wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:55 pm
I can confirm that the version 0.6 cause crash and freeze in the game, i've tested it(the iRace part)

it will crash and freeze at lap 33 in my game
I have done some quick and dirty testing using the v0.5 trainer, v0.5 by activating all inRace cheats seperately. The cheat that is causing the crash and Crofty yelling "And it's lights out and away we go" is unfortunately the noTyreDegredation cheat. Though, after disabling it after Crofty's yell, it did not crash, but left the tyre life white line thing in the pace commands and strategy screen to stay at 100%.

The other inRace cheats in the v0.5 trainer did not cause a crash, so they may be safe to use (Your mileage could vary, do some testing of your own, especially with the v0.6).

Edit regarding v0.6: Having done some testing with v0.6 now with the noTyreDeg cheat being the only cheat active, the game froze 10 laps after activation without Crofty's yelling. So for the time being, keep the noTyreDeg cheat disable if you don't want the game to crash (all other inRace cheats worked while being simultaneously activated, so I think they should also work on their own).

maruricki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maruricki »

i manage to get it to work by turning on and off the track tyre degradation, but by the end of the race my car suddenly got retired even though i still have enough fuel left on both of my cars

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

due to multiple reports, noTyreDeg it is disabled in v0.7, until future fixes, thank you all for this reports, I will try my best to fix and complete all the requests. cheers

Madball123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madball123 »

arsenic wrote:

Changes:

v0.7
- noTyreDeg - for now it is disabled because can cause crashes on different users
more monitoring is required

v0.6

v0.5

v0.3
- max development points

v0.2

v0.1
- initial release
- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train
Requests:

- monitoring noTyreDeg cheat
Made by

Before 1.8 Patch it was possible to set the fuel of the Ai to 110 kg or lower/higher and freeze it. Just wondering if it was possible.