Halo Master Chief Collection WIP

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Halo Master Chief Collection WIP

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

-----------------------------------------------------
CT Released: Mar 2024
Games Added: Halo CE | Halo 2
mcc-win64-shipping.CT
Version 2b +Proj Cheats
(458.72 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
-----------------------------------------------------
Yes. Anti Cheat must be disabled. Fixing this is not my forte.

I have added Halo 2. Cheat's have been tested, but not on every map. If there is an issue feel free to reply.
I had help from ParkourPenguin on the CheatEngine forums and would like to thank him for fixing the projectile swapper script in Halo 2.

Future Plans:
-Add projectile swapper for Halo CE.
-Add Coordinates fire cheats for Halo 2. Done!
-Work on Halo 3 and so on.
Current Table Preview
ImageImage
Halo CE Notes

Note: Tild ‘ hot key for picking up energy sword or fuel rod guns. Turn off special weapons training script after picking up weapon because it causes issues. Can’t do anything with energy sword but look cool. Fuel Rod gun takes a few seconds to fire.
Halo 2 Notes

Note: Projectile Swapper v1. Hold F1 hotkey to enable the Conversion_ID, and while pressed; all weapons currently firing will have their projectiles permanently swapped.

Note 2: Projectile Swapper v2 is better imo. Press F1 hotkey to reset Conversion_ID output to 0 to stop swapping.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Gear2ndGandalf on Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:37 am, edited 12 times in total.

Bonana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Halo CE MCC Table Fall 2022

Post by Bonana »

Working great for me, thank you. Are you planning to also do the other games in the MCC?

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Yes.
Last edited by Gear2ndGandalf on Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Solstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Solstar »

doesn't work

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Solstar wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:07 pm
doesn't work
I'm looking to make a table with all the games, but not as big as this table was.

343i updates the game probably 3 times a year making any tables obsolete, so I want to make a table that's easy to keep up with but will have basic cheats for all games to start out with.

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Halo Master Chief Collection WIP

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

Well MCC seems to be done outside of random bug fixes and the holiday nameplates. I doubt any big content update is coming now with the state of 343. Sounds like a good time to start

Gear2ndGandalf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gear2ndGandalf »

Speaking of, I just finished Halo CE. There's work that needs to be done to it still, but I feel that it's satisfactory enough to move on to Halo 2 now.

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

Thanks a lot for making this trainer. I have not tried it yet and am curious about some things. Do I need to disable EAC to use this? Do this work with the current update for the game? Any chance that you can make this work while the EAC is on so you can still get achievements and such? The cheats are really helpful with the LASO achievements.

If you could make cheats for 1 hit kills that would be brilliant or to be able to do massive damage. It is wondeful that you are taking the time to make these trainers, most sites have given up on these games as the games where getting updated so frequently. you shouldnt have to worry so much. 343 said sometime a year or 2 ago that they would be doing far less updates for the games.

In terms of the updates, If it does not change the games version then you shouldnt have to update the trainer. I really like your plan of making basic cheats and making sure that those work. For all the games, having a vehicle health cheat is most welcome. Some misson have you in a vehicle only and are insane with out cheats on the LASO settings.

Overall id say health, ammo, greandes, alien weapon recharge and ammo, shields and vehicle health in my eyes are basic cheats.

Last bumped by Gear2ndGandalf on Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:33 am.