Railgrade v4.3.28.3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Railgrade v4.3.28.3

Post by HeathenGator »

A simple table for that game. The options are self-evident.

For some reason 0 timer causes all kinds of weird effects like setting all your times on the overworld map to 00:16:39, and possibly others. I have no idea why. Maybe somebody smarter than me can figure it out. The option works, and it will give you an S rank at the end of a mission, but be aware of the side effects, which are permanent. I still found no way to revert the changes. Even reinstaliing the game and wiping the save folder entirely didn't help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Railgrade.CT
Table v3.0
New option: ∞ Industry Storage
(16.39 KiB) Downloaded 1523 times
Railgrade.CT
Table v2.0
New option: ∞ City Storage
(13.75 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Railgrade.CT
Table v1.0
(10.86 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Last edited by HeathenGator on Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Railgrade v4.3.28.3

Post by HeathenGator »

I figured it out. it wasn't the Timer, it was Vouchers. Apparently the voucher exchange and overworld initialization share some code, so when ∞ Vouchers is enabled it will set all your overworld times to 999 seconds.

So to use ∞ Vouchers correctly, load into the level, enable the option, open the voucher exchange window, see that you now have 999 vouchers, and disable the option.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Table update.
New option - ∞ City Storage
All you need to do is deliver 1 unit of a demanded resources to a city, and it will keep the storage for that demand full forever. Easy population growth.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Table update.
New option - ∞ Industry Storage
Once 1 or 2 raw material(s) have been delivered to an industry (depends on the minimum required for processing), will maintain 99 storage for that material(s). Not the most elegant solution, but it works.
If you wish for the industry in question to still accept inputs, you can edit the value in the script. Any value of 3 or higher should work. I don't know if there are any industries that require more than 2 of any one material at once for processing, I haven't encountered any yet.

thomm9923
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thomm9923 »

Thanks for the update

daniel1004
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daniel1004 »

Thanks for the update +1

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

thank you, the cheat is working fine but the game is kinda boring

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

HeathenGator wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:46 am
A simple table for that game. The options are self-evident.

For some reason 0 timer causes all kinds of weird effects like setting all your times on the overworld map to 00:16:39, and possibly others. I have no idea why. Maybe somebody smarter than me can figure it out. The option works, and it will give you an S rank at the end of a mission, but be aware of the side effects, which are permanent. I still found no way to revert the changes. Even reinstaliing the game and wiping the save folder entirely didn't help.
Thank you! The codes you created helped me ensure i did not waste countless hours to get S rank for some voucher that are needed to access most of campaign stuff!

With sanbox mode, a mode that i love, there are some very boring elements... And time consuming... that i want to to know if you are able to add more scripts?:

1. Due to Waste, the incinerator is useless... Is it possible for incinerator to be excepted from your scrip OR/And reduce the amount so we can use the incinerators since it's stock is not full?

OR

2. (On the ideea to use cheats to improve gameplay), is there a way to change storage space? Each time i managed, it just crashed the game WHEN trains load/unload, they just get stuck there....

3. As i upgrade a facility, i scan the level. Like this i get alway 4 values per 1 facility. If i set the values, let's say, 500 (so level 500), production is super fast, 2100% fast (visually it still says level 5). Sadly, if i exit game, reload, it's back to max 350%. Is it possible to create such a cheat or script, that selected building can become level 500? Ideea being: super fast productivity.

4. (related to 3.) Any way to remove the Max 6 station limitation OR increase loading/unloading speed?

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Sekai Neko wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:26 am

Thank you! The codes you created helped me ensure i did not waste countless hours to get S rank for some voucher that are needed to access most of campaign stuff!

With sanbox mode, a mode that i love, there are some very boring elements... And time consuming... that i want to to know if you are able to add more scripts?:

1. Due to Waste, the incinerator is useless... Is it possible for incinerator to be excepted from your scrip OR/And reduce the amount so we can use the incinerators since it's stock is not full?

OR

2. (On the ideea to use cheats to improve gameplay), is there a way to change storage space? Each time i managed, it just crashed the game WHEN trains load/unload, they just get stuck there....

3. As i upgrade a facility, i scan the level. Like this i get alway 4 values per 1 facility. If i set the values, let's say, 500 (so level 500), production is super fast, 2100% fast (visually it still says level 5). Sadly, if i exit game, reload, it's back to max 350%. Is it possible to create such a cheat or script, that selected building can become level 500? Ideea being: super fast productivity.

4. (related to 3.) Any way to remove the Max 6 station limitation OR increase loading/unloading speed?
Quite frankly I'm not skilled enough to implement most of those features since it would require me to find a way to tell the code to do different things based on what type of building/train it interacts with, and I don't know how to do that. Neither do I know how to increase station length, I doubt it's as simple as finding a variable. The best I can suggest in terms of productivity is having U-shaped stations and a loop of track between them. If your train doesn't need to turn around it will save it a great deal of time, especially if it's a long train. They take like 20 seconds to turn around on a dead end station, which adds up to a massive waste of time overall.

Hell, it's been so long since I touched that game I even forgot most of its intricacies by now, but I never had much issues with filling my trains quickly. I usually employed trains with 2-3 engines and 12 carriages with U-stations which filled quickly and delivered plenty of cargo to where it needed to go.

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

HeathenGator wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:56 am
Sekai Neko wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:26 am

OR

Quite frankly I'm not skilled enough to implement most of those features since it would require me to find a way to tell the code to do different things based on what type of building/train it interacts with, and I don't know how to do that. Neither do I know how to increase station length, I doubt it's as simple as finding a variable. The best I can suggest in terms of productivity is having U-shaped stations and a loop of track between them. If your train doesn't need to turn around it will save it a great deal of time, especially if it's a long train. They take like 20 seconds to turn around on a dead end station, which adds up to a massive waste of time overall.

Hell, it's been so long since I touched that game I even forgot most of its intricacies by now, but I never had much issues with filling my trains quickly. I usually employed trains with 2-3 engines and 12 carriages with U-stations which filled quickly and delivered plenty of cargo to where it needed to go.
Oh, don't get me wwrong, I have over 100 hours + All S rank (thanks again!).

very recently the dev added sanbox mode.

aka you can have massive map. No mission, just doing whatever ou want. build towns and more. Everything is locked behind tech unlock.

Sadly, many restrictions and limitations stilll exist. reason why i was hopping said cheats. Despite that, sandbox >>>>> main story