Neo Scavenger 1.15 Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IGNS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Neo Scavenger 1.15 Cheat Table

Post by IGNS »

I made a Neo Scavenger Cheat Table (This is my first table so it's not the cleanest table)
It has some stuff like infinite health, body needs, move cost, and, money.
I had a lot of fun making it and learned a lot of things :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
NEOScavengerByIGNS.CT
(8.64 KiB) Downloaded 1803 times

cjoy1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Neo Scavenger 1.15 Cheat Table

Post by cjoy1 »

Hey, are you still interested in making cheat tables for this game? Is there any chance you would modify your table to include some more advanced cheats, like looting rolling loot tables a few times per use so it would give you all available items for this location, is it even possible?

IGNS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IGNS »

cjoy1 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Hey, are you still interested in making cheat tables for this game? Is there any chance you would modify your table to include some more advanced cheats, like looting rolling loot tables a few times per use so it would give you all available items for this location, is it even possible?
yeah I'm just getting back in the game i can do some more research and make it, i only just checked the forums in 3 months so sorry if it took long to reply.
Edit: i did alot of research and i can say that changing scavenging loot or something similar is impossible, maybe its possible but its hard enough for me to think its impossible, what i do know its that its only possible by knowing the game code inside out, which i am unable to do.

HeLLFoRCee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeLLFoRCee »

Even though my game version is 1.15, the cheat does not work and the numbers are not visible. All I see is ? instead of numbers.