Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
commanderxd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by commanderxd »

baboy22 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 am
hi everyone, its been 2 years since i played this game. Using the recent cheat table, i tried to fight Electro Hypostasis aleph, but despite i killed the 3 baby crystals on time, the boss still respawn half hp. Is this a glitch? Does instant kill work on a boss fight?
Yea me too.. i thought iam weak 😂

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

baboy22 wrote:
hi everyone, its been 2 years since i played this game. Using the recent cheat table, i tried to fight Electro Hypostasis aleph, but despite i killed the 3 baby crystals on time, the boss still respawn half hp. Is this a glitch? Does instant kill work on a boss fight?
A BOSS with a resurrection mechanic cannot be killed directly, and even if you kill the BOSS itself with super damage, there are still three mechanic units to destroy.

You can describe the situation to Strigger.

For example, which characters and skills are used, and which functions are enabled, which may help improve the function of the table. :)

Kerollos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kerollos »

Hi i have question before using this hack on my main account
Does anyone get banned ? and What is the duration of the ban ?

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

Kerollos wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:04 pm
Hi i have question before using this hack on my main account
Does anyone get banned ? and What is the duration of the ban ?
Don't use any speed hacks. If you are using the injector, don't use the "teleport anywhere" cheat frequently and don't use the "super damage" cheat along with the other cheats that has warnings. When I used the damage cheat on my sub account, I got banned for a month. Then I got banned again about 2 months ago for another month because of the use of speed hack. The next one will probably be 15 years :lol: . Though it depends on what you did. You may get banned for 15 years the first time or second or fourth and so on.

F.Y.I.
*The cheats I use on the table
-god mode
-no skill cooldown
-infinite stamina
-stats multiplier 50
-loot range 39 meters/127 feet/42 yards/1535 inches/2 fifths of a football field

*The cheats I use on the injector with the table
-god mode (I prefer god mode on the injector)
-infinite stamina (same with god mode)
-teleport anywhere (I only use it on far far away commissions)
-items location on map
-items esp
-noclip (speed below 5)(for finding secret areas)
-auto-dialogue (auto-choices turned off) with fast dialogue (for repeated commissions and for sub account)
-free camera (I use it for cool photographs)
-turn off console for speed

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

rata1217 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:08 am
baboy22 wrote:
A BOSS with a resurrection mechanic cannot be killed directly, and even if you kill the BOSS itself with super damage, there are still three mechanic units to destroy.

For example, which characters and skills are used, and which functions are enabled, which may help improve the function of the table. :)
I meant the math boss program is off, base from this wiki page
Description
When HP is low (approx. 5%), teleports to the center of the arena and forms 3 Revival Prisms, which can only be damaged using elemental reactions. After 15 seconds, absorbs the Prisms and heals for 15%/35%/50% of its HP for 1/2/3 prisms absorbed. If a Prism is destroyed, it does not add to the healing and does not respawn next time the Electro Hypostasis uses Rebirth. When the player destroys all three Electro Prisms, the Electro Hypostasis dies immediately.

I manage to kill the 3 prism less than 15 seconds with fire elemental bursts alone and its the boss still respawn 50% hp as if i haven't kill the 3 prisms left... even if i killed the first 2 prisms the boss health should have been 15% HP not 50 %.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

baboy22 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:48 pm
rata1217 wrote:
baboy22 wrote:

Description
When HP is low (approx. 5%), teleports to the center of the arena and forms 3 Revival Prisms, which can only be damaged using elemental reactions. After 15 seconds, absorbs the Prisms and heals for 15%/35%/50% of its HP for 1/2/3 prisms absorbed. If a Prism is destroyed, it does not add to the healing and does not respawn next time the Electro Hypostasis uses Rebirth. When the player destroys all three Electro Prisms, the Electro Hypostasis dies immediately.

I manage to kill the 3 prism less than 15 seconds with fire elemental bursts alone and its the boss still respawn 50% hp as if i haven't kill the 3 prisms left... even if i killed the first 2 prisms the boss health should have been 15% HP not 50 %.
It seems to be a strange BUG, Strigger should have noticed it, the version of the game has just been updated, the bugs have to be fixed one by one, please be patient for a while, after all, Strigger has his own life, he can't focus on the table all the time, he will try to fix these problems. :)

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

cool thanks alot

Ryreftalko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryreftalko »

Is it possible to adjust ESP distance? A shorter distance is nice when there is a lot to be found but a longer one is very helpfull when not much is left.

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

baboy22 wrote:
rata1217 wrote:
baboy22 wrote:

Description

perhaps it was Unlimited stamina bug, i'm not sure, only use it when needed

commanderxd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by commanderxd »

if we can have auto open chests. auto seeli.
and auto destroy ..it will be great ...thanks <3

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

Strigger wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:21 am
baboy22 wrote:
rata1217 wrote:

Description

perhaps it was Unlimited stamina bug, i'm not sure, only use it when needed
unlimited stamina cheat is off though.

bkensou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 3.X

Post by bkensou »

Strigger wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:45 am
cheat should be compatible with CN now, give it a try, i don't have CN accs
new GI 3.4.ct No Skill Cooldown - CN

no error bug

E is working,bug Q doesn't . Q Unable to charge automatically。

the older GI3.4.ct No Skill Cooldown is working.

bkensou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bkensou »

the older GI3.4.ct No Skill Cooldown, no error bug
E and Q charge automatically but need to wait for cooldown.

the new GI3.4.ct No Skill Cooldown- CN, no error bug

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

bkensou wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:28 am
the older GI3.4.ct No Skill Cooldown, no error bug
E and Q charge automatically but need to wait for cooldown.

the new GI3.4.ct No Skill Cooldown- CN, no error bug
for Q enable Instant Burst

bkensou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bkensou »

thank you so much!