Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shiro-kun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Shiro-kun »

Usaal wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:20 am
I was having trouble using cheats this evening, after the banner upgrade i assume, used the original bypazz, as well as bypazz 3.5.. but the trainers cheats didnt seem to connect to the game, however i did notice that instead of myprot3, there was myprotection, listed in process explorer, closing its handle pre bypazz style, it would near instantly reopen, well i renamed the sys files HoYoKProtect.sys to .bak.. and the mhyprot3.sys to .bak, and then launched bypazz 3.5, and now my cheats work again.. might have to juggle load it a few times renaming them and then closing the game and repeat till you get the results but so far so good... by no means do i understand the full function of the bypazz program or the protection so use this at your own risk
Changing HoYoKProtect.sys -> HoYoKProtect.sys.bak and mhyprot3.sys.-> mhyprot3.sys.bak and it work perfectly !

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SolaceFiend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SolaceFiend »

secret_potato wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:01 am
On the most recent version, enabling Unlock Constellation and then switching to Gorou causes Genshin Impact to crash,
I just attempted to recreate this but I do not have Gorou. However, I wanted to repeat his steps to see if this occurs with characters in general.
My game did not crash when I used this feature. It appears to have unlocked constellations successfully.

I launched my game until the point that my character was idling.
Then I launched the trainer and loaded the cheats.
Then I switched to the Traveler, and enabled the Constellation option.
Lastly, I switched to Razor (my personal fav), and opened the char menu; and his constellations were maxed.

I have confirmed this works in succession for characters that aren't the Traveler, and while it doesn't activate his/her constellations for me, it didn't crash the game either. Maybe someone else has Gorou, and can see if it crashes the game for that char. I don't have them.

arino08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arino08 »

Shiro-kun wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:15 am
Usaal wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:20 am
I was having trouble using cheats this evening, after the banner upgrade i assume, used the original bypazz, as well as bypazz 3.5.. but the trainers cheats didnt seem to connect to the game, however i did notice that instead of myprot3, there was myprotection, listed in process explorer, closing its handle pre bypazz style, it would near instantly reopen, well i renamed the sys files HoYoKProtect.sys to .bak.. and the mhyprot3.sys to .bak, and then launched bypazz 3.5, and now my cheats work again.. might have to juggle load it a few times renaming them and then closing the game and repeat till you get the results but so far so good... by no means do i understand the full function of the bypazz program or the protection so use this at your own risk
Changing HoYoKProtect.sys -> HoYoKProtect.sys.bak and mhyprot3.sys.-> mhyprot3.sys.bak and it work perfectly !
doesn't work and prompts to uninstall game and install again
data error

Usaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usaal »

Shiro-kun wrote:

Exactly, much more succinct, this did cause my game to crash when exiting tea pot.. Co-op may be effected similarly, not sure never use it.

Usaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usaal »

arino08 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:59 pm
Shiro-kun wrote:

data error
did you rename them, and still launch GL using bygpazz 3.5?.. when this happened to me, i closed game, rebooted, loaded GL using genshinimpact.exe, loaded into character, teleported, exited game fully, then launched using bypazz 3.5, while in game with character standing around, renamed both files respectively to .bak, exited, closed game fully, launched again using bypazz 3.5. Probably overkill but worked, and that message only came up the once, didn't even force a file check.

rekojeht2015
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rekojeht2015 »

Process Explorer can't find "mhyprot".
It was working few days before.
Any solution?

RyuhHub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyuhHub »

It seems that the Trainer is kind of broken, because it wont attach to the Game anymore.
Cant figure out why because it worked 2 days ago.

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

no, it work first thing u need to do is go to genshin.exe directory you need to change HoYoKProtect.sys and mhyprot3.sys file name just by adding .bak thn run bypass like normal

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

if you dont know it should be in here C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact game

ooseyboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ooseyboi »

the cheat sheet is stuck on loading features for like an hour Image any help?

arino08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arino08 »

Usaal wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:44 am
arino08 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:59 pm
Shiro-kun wrote:

data error
did you rename them, and still launch GL using bygpazz 3.5?.. when this happened to me, i closed game, rebooted, loaded GL using genshinimpact.exe, loaded into character, teleported, exited game fully, then launched using bypazz 3.5, while in game with character standing around, renamed both files respectively to .bak, exited, closed game fully, launched again using bypazz 3.5. Probably overkill but worked, and that message only came up the once, didn't even force a file check.
this has to be done everytime ,when i open the game?

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

no you dont need to change everytime just change HoYoKProtect.sys and mhyprot3.sys by adding .bak.it should be working

SolaceFiend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SolaceFiend »

Update:
I just partially fixed my issue. I had to use the following command to Take Ownership of Genshin Impact's folder tree from inside Genshin Impact's parent folder, in Command Prompt (ran as Administrator), in order for Bypazz 3.5 to be given access to it.

* note: Run the command "whoami", and the "computer-name\username" it returns is used in the command below
takeown /f . /r /d y && icacls . /grant "computer-name\username":F /t
The error messages depicted in images below no longer appear. However, the game does not launch. And the CottonBuds CETRAINER file is still not launching either. I've already renamed my two Genshin's protection files to "mhyprot3.Sys.bak", and "HoYoKProtect.sys.bak" respectively.
Does anyone know why I get these messages when I try to run Bypazz 3.5 though?

[Link]
[Link]

I just booted up my PC, and now my CETRAINER file won't open at all either. I double-click it, Windows UAC will ask for permission to run it, and then nothing happens. So, I can't get either one to work on my end any longer.

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

did you change ur cfg file?
[Inject]
GamePath = C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact game\GenshinImpact.exe
UnityCommandLine =
AutoStart = true

Sugo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sugo »

Tested to see if things would work, I got everything working on Cottonbuds 3.5

As @SaikoPamp said above make sure you have your .cfg file in your bypass 3.5 folder edited as follows in his post. or where you have your installed .exe

Rename both mhyprot3.Sys.bak", and "HoYoKProtect.sys.bak" or whatever you want, can be .backup as well or .old doesn't really matter. (Both these files are located in the same folder as your .exe)

1. Run the bypass 3.5 as admin, it'll launch and attempt to load the game it will most likely give you an error to reinstall.
2. Quit the game.
3. Restart PC
4. Relaunch via bypass 3.5 using Run as Admin. Game should now fully load, without making any other changes, do not try to open CE yet.
load fully into the game first.
5. Run CE 7.5 (just to be safe) as admin, load Cottonbuds 3.5 (not the fix) and attach the game while you are in the world on any character.
6. Select whatever you want to use, follow these steps everything should work fine.

I had ran probably 90% of all the functions in Cottonbuds 3.5 at once none stop for around 3-4 hours and all worked fine. You should be able to quit and reopen with bypass over and over again as well now.