Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
piece6086
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by piece6086 »

I am wondering the HISTORY of ban.

Does it happened on first week of each new version?
(new ways or new software deployment)
Random?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jinxcannox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jinxcannox »

Currently the cotton buds 3.5 fix#1 is not working properly but I guess you are working on it already, previous version cotton buds 3.5 working fine.

!! I DON'T RECOMMEND USING ONLINE !!

And singleplayer cheats currently (in my opinion) under high risk of ban (if you use recklessly) are: God Mode, Extra Attack, One Punch Man Mode, Damage Multiplier, Always Weakspot (Also I'm not sure if they have added a feature to anticheat that keeps track of HOTKEY USAGE.

I have not recieved any bans on any accounts probably due to me using the cheat carefully. One account 50AR, two accounts over 20AR and one under 15AR.

Rock3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rock3000 »

I used different cheat for one year and don`t get banned, that is first time. My last session was only grinding daily quest and one boss, without online and hotkey.

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

ivelweyz wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:29 am
Downloaded fix#1 and ran it. None of the options worked. Now going back to previous version, it doesn't even launch. Can't run any cottonbuds version.
Issue seems to be with CE 7.5. Went back to 7.4 and CB 3.5 works fine again. CB 3.5F1 does not work with 7.4. If I try to use a mod with changeable value, the field can't be selected and changed.

piece6086
Cheater
Cheater

Post by piece6086 »

Dude, please create more accounts for more TEST in future.

arino08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arino08 »

i wanted to ask is "Hit Multiplier" of high risk??

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

arino08 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:27 pm
i wanted to ask is "Hit Multiplier" of high risk??
I don't think it is, but just because I haven't been banned using it, doesn't mean I won't.

What I used from start to AR48:
ESP chest/hp

Always weakspot
Attack speed 2-3x(3x when double attack is off, trade off with hit multiplier)
Damage shield multiplier 100
Double Attack
God Mode
Hit multiplier 2-3x(3x when double attack is off, trade off with attack speed)
Instant Burst
No dash Cooldown
Unlimited fly

Loot range 40

Rock3000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rock3000 »

ivelweyz wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:44 pm

I don't think it is, but just because I haven't been banned using it, doesn't mean I won't.
Maybe "No skill cooldown" is reason of ban. It's the only one function I've used and you haven't.

FunkyBoard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FunkyBoard »

All tables seem to not be working anymore

Usaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usaal »

When I Load up cotton bud, as your video shows basically a title bar with the 2 cotton swabs, with [COTTON BUDS 3.4 <> X]
Mine however shows [COTTON BUDS > Attach < <> X].. Iv tried opening CE 7.5, attaching manually to the process like with tables, as well as just loaded trainer thinking maybe you don't have to do that step, and just opening the trainer that is associated with CE 7.5 neither seems to display the version.. when i click the > Attach < button it >Attach< turns blue and locks up CE, clicking in the trainer window no longer does anything except give a chime sound but no visual, only way to close it after clicking > Attach < is process explorer, possibly alt-f4 didn't try that... So I think it goes with out saying none of the trainer cheats have any effect, the toggles turn blue and all, but I presume the trainer isn't attaching to the genshinimpact.exe process... Anyone have any suggestions to get it to attach to the game process?.. i can use the 3.4 tables just fine except god mode will not toggle, but seems all others are working as they did before the update.. Im using CottonBud Fix#1.CETRAINER, and my client is updated to 3.5

Jinxcannox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jinxcannox »

Usaal wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:29 am
When I Load up cotton bud, as your video shows basically a title bar with the 2 cotton swabs, with [COTTON BUDS 3.4 <> X]
Mine however shows [COTTON BUDS > Attach < <> X].. Iv tried opening CE 7.5, attaching manually to the process like with tables, as well as just loaded trainer thinking maybe you don't have to do that step, and just opening the trainer that is associated with CE 7.5 neither seems to display the version.. when i click the > Attach < button it >Attach< turns blue and locks up CE, clicking in the trainer window no longer does anything except give a chime sound but no visual, only way to close it after clicking > Attach < is process explorer, possibly alt-f4 didn't try that... So I think it goes with out saying none of the trainer cheats have any effect, the toggles turn blue and all, but I presume the trainer isn't attaching to the genshinimpact.exe process... Anyone have any suggestions to get it to attach to the game process?.. i can use the 3.4 tables just fine except god mode will not toggle, but seems all others are working as they did before the update.. Im using CottonBud Fix#1.CETRAINER, and my client is updated to 3.5
CottonBuds 3.5 Fix#1 is currently not working, try the previous version (CottonBuds 3.5), for me it works perfectly.

radekplug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by radekplug »

I got baned in one accunt i use hit multiplayer from 20-50, instant brust, no skillcooldwon, god mode, atack element, dendro,electro,hydro,pyro, unlimeted stamina, unlimted fly, noclip 15 to 20, one punch man, cheest and waypoint finder, i started on 25 when i got baned i have 45 and i started use on 3,4 when got baned it was 3,5 on new archon quest in the mean time finsh all archon quests what was avible. and now coton buds and bypass dont work becuse they change someting i flies and mhyprot dont exist any more there new prot fie HoYoKProtect and mhyprot3. thats why programs cheats dont work any more. and file explorer cant find mhyprot and chaning name of mhypbase.dll dont work there was alternete metod of bypassing anti cheat by changing name mhypbase.dll bout not work now.

Usaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usaal »

Sorry if I'm over quoting, not sure what the etiquette is. When I am on the first page, it does show me previous GI table downloads, but only the CB Fix#1.cetrainer download. Is there some archive link I'm missing someplace, with all versions?..

*Edit(Update to my strugles) Ok i was able to find a version of CB 3_5.CETRAINER, from his UC site, am I missing an archival link here on fearless?.. but the one i got from unknowncheats seems to be working just fine, thanks for the heads up!

Jinxcannox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jinxcannox »

Usaal wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:52 am
Sorry if I'm over quoting, not sure what the etiquette is. When I am on the first page, it does show me previous GI table downloads, but only the CB Fix#1.cetrainer download. Is there some archive link I'm missing someplace, with all versions?..

*Edit(Update to my strugles) Ok i was able to find a version of CB 3_5.CETRAINER, from his UC site, am I missing an archival link here on fearless?.. but the one i got from unknowncheats seems to be working just fine, thanks for the heads up!
Ah, my bad, I have just kept all the previous versions on my end, but yes, the UC version is working. :D

Jinxcannox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jinxcannox »

I have made a new account today, already leveled from 1AR to 15AR. And everything works perfect.

Mods used:
- Always Weakspot Hit
- Extra Damage (9999) & One Punch Man
- No Clip (30)
- No Dash Cooldown
- No Skill Cooldown
- Run Speed (3)
- Unlimited Fly
- Unlimited Stamina
- Field Of View
- No Char Blur
- No Fog