Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by MisterNeko »

Shiro-kun wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:31 pm
ivelweyz wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:51 pm
Strigger wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:08 am
i don't have time to fix the latest build so just use previous one, and i forgot to backup first 3.5 build so just ask anyone here if they have one, see you in 3.6
cottonbuds3.5 original

[Link]
The link is not working
If you use a VPN, it might interfere with the links.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jellcaps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jellcaps »

It used to work but now it doesn't. When I start Bypazz3.5.exe, it does its Bypazzing process... Have Fun... But when you start the game and the Cheat Engine, the game does not appear as before. And in the Process Explorer the mhyprot does not appear anymore. Does anyone else have this problem?

Shiro-kun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shiro-kun »

MisterNeko wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:48 pm
Shiro-kun wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:31 pm
ivelweyz wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:51 pm

cottonbuds3.5 original

[Link]
The link is not working
If you use a VPN, it might interfere with the links.
Sorry link was not working cause i was on a limited wifi access, now it's perfect

DJPwnage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJPwnage »

HI Hi, Sorry if i missed this clarification. I use the reposted links for .3.5 originals? the bypass and the ct/trainer thing? I tried both and neither seem to actually connect/attach. The Bypass universal doesn't launch the game at all i changed the cfg to right location but it opens cmd window then closes after saying it worked but doesn't load the game. Are we waiting for 3.6?

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

It should be working i think you probaly put your location in a wrong place

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

DJPwnage wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:10 pm
HI Hi, Sorry if i missed this clarification. I use the reposted links for .3.5 originals? the bypass and the ct/trainer thing? I tried both and neither seem to actually connect/attach. The Bypass universal doesn't launch the game at all i changed the cfg to right location but it opens cmd window then closes after saying it worked but doesn't load the game. Are we waiting for 3.6?
Does it work if you restart your PC and immediately run Bypazz?

Both bypazz and cottonbuds have been finnicky for me for a week. Months with no issue then suddenly, bam.

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

the original cottun bud wont work anymore

DJPwnage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJPwnage »

i have not tried a restart, i will edit this post if it works etc.

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

DJPwnage wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:58 pm
i have not tried a restart, i will edit this post if it works etc.
Don't bother. original bypazz doesn't work anymore for me either. Til today it would still launch GI but CB wouldn't work. Now it no longer launches GI.

Superova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superova »

The cheat engine doesn't want to load cheats anymore it seems, it worked amazingly until now, Has the game been updated by any chance? Anyhow I would love to see more of this Ct soon if so! Amazing work OP! It was a blast playing with it!

Shiro-kun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shiro-kun »

Hi, table isn't working since the 3.5 part 2 (with Ayaka and Shenhe banner) hope to see the table update comming soon.
Thanks for the job

Usaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usaal »

I was having trouble using cheats this evening, after the banner upgrade i assume, used the original bypazz, as well as bypazz 3.5.. but the trainers cheats didnt seem to connect to the game, however i did notice that instead of myprot3, there was myprotection, listed in process explorer, closing its handle pre bypazz style, it would near instantly reopen, well i renamed the sys files HoYoKProtect.sys to .bak.. and the mhyprot3.sys to .bak, and then launched bypazz 3.5, and now my cheats work again.. might have to juggle load it a few times renaming them and then closing the game and repeat till you get the results but so far so good... by no means do i understand the full function of the bypazz program or the protection so use this at your own risk

SolaceFiend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SolaceFiend »

The Cheat Engine file has been working fine for me by itself. I haven't gotten banned yet, but I've mostly only been using God Mode, Double Damage, and sometimes I will risk using the "instant kill mobs" when I'm doing one of those challenges that spawns a Water Abyssal mage as the 22/22 mob you have to kill. Those thinks are an absolute scam, just to keep you from getting the ascension mats you need? You can bet I'd risk a 1 week ban to give them the finger. xD But yeah, no issues on my end with it.

secret_potato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by secret_potato »

On the most recent version, enabling Unlock Constellation and then switching to Gorou causes Genshin Impact to crash,

secret_potato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by secret_potato »

Mob vacuum causes the 'Shift' to sprint abnormally