Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Strigger »

chambe28 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:11 pm
Hi man! encountering this error

every first click in the trainer window

Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:3591: attempt to index a nil value (global 'miMonoTopMenuItem')
you can ignore and close the error its just cheat engine bug

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

Long time no see, I heard that the game has added a new anti-cheating detection program, do not know if it is true?

Hopefully this won't cause any trouble with table maintenance. :)

zinczonk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zinczonk »

Can i check if anyone's auto loot is working, because mine is not working. Thanks!

chambe28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chambe28 »

Strigger wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:21 pm
chambe28 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:11 pm
Hi man! encountering this error

every first click in the trainer window

Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:3591: attempt to index a nil value (global 'miMonoTopMenuItem')
you can ignore and close the error its just cheat engine bug
hey man appreciate the update. found a work around on it. Had to replace the monoscript.lua

what scripts usually is a big red flag to getting ban?

chambe28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chambe28 »

zinczonk wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:32 pm
Can i check if anyone's auto loot is working, because mine is not working. Thanks!
ye, seems like it aint working same with the chests

nazz2k4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nazz2k4 »

Hi, thanks for this, however the latest fix#7 doesnt let you do anything. it is simply a .cetrainer file of 700kb. Can someone please tell me how to go about running it as changing it to an .exe file does not run and there are no guides in the OP to detail how to run it compared to version <6. Thanks all.

EDIT: a quick google told me to install cheat engine lol. My bad, figured it. apologies for the now spam post.

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

rata1217 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:01 pm
Long time no see, I heard that the game has added a new anti-cheating detection program, do not know if it is true?

thanks for helping me with cn ver, they just enabled back the mechanism before 2.8, it just detect every "extra/unknown" files and folder inside game directory, if you have clean file, you don't affected, anyway my bypazz has already countered this detection
zinczonk wrote:
it's working fine, what is your client version?
chambe28 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:14 am
hey man appreciate the update. found a work around on it. Had to replace the monoscript.lua

stats multiplier + rapid fire + no cooldown when used in abyss
loot range above 30
run speed above 3

chambe28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chambe28 »

Strigger wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:53 am
rata1217 wrote:

thanks for helping me with cn ver, they just enabled back the mechanism before 2.8, it just detect every "extra/unknown" files and folder inside game directory, if you have clean file, you don't affected, anyway my bypazz has already countered this detection
zinczonk wrote:
chambe28 wrote:

loot range above 30
run speed above 3
owhh I thought the max for loot range is 40. for the auto loot I dont know what client version I am using but its the latest patch

chambe28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chambe28 »

chambe28 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:16 pm
Strigger wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:53 am
rata1217 wrote:

zinczonk wrote:
chambe28 wrote:

loot range above 30
run speed above 3
owhh I thought the max for loot range is 40. for the auto loot I dont know what client version I am using but its the latest patch
great! this can be used in the abyss. I'll keep in mind those 3 scripts upon entering. U R the greatest! Cheers!

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

I can confirm autopickup does not work. Chest ESP also does not work. Seems like I'm returning to the working cheat table again.

fatal_faze28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatal_faze28 »

how do i get the damage multi to work ive turn it on and even set it to 999 but my damage was the same

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

fatal_faze28 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:56 am
how do i get the damage multi to work ive turn it on and even set it to 999 but my damage was the same
Seems to me that the one that made the trainer is not that good at delivering. Says he fixed his trainer from the trojan/spyware detection issue only to leave peoples hanging dry with the features.

Cottonbuds has 3 issues to be fixed now: No chest ESP; No autopickup; No damage Multiplier.

Anyone else has issues? I recommend returning to the cheat table for the time being for any who has trouble with the functionalities.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 2020202100036 »

Thanks a lot for the great work, but it seems like I can't set the loot range in the latest trainer. may be it will not work in CN 3.4version?

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

fatal_faze28 wrote:
it's untested, i just added it for testing purpose, because that was used in damage hack in the past
anyway try to use it with many character and artifact sets, you might have different outcome
MisterNeko wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:30 am
Seems to me that the one that made the trainer is not that good at delivering. Says he fixed his trainer from the trojan/spyware detection issue only to leave peoples hanging dry with the features.

Cottonbuds has 3 issues to be fixed now: No chest ESP; No autopickup; No damage Multiplier.

Anyone else has issues? I recommend returning to the cheat table for the time being for any who has trouble with the functionalities.
fixed it in recent update
2020202100036 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:26 am
Thanks a lot for the great work, but it seems like I can't set the loot range in the latest trainer. may be it will not work in CN 3.4version?
it's working i tested with yuanshen
Spoiler

AlonWanger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlonWanger »

Strigger wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:21 am
fatal_faze28 wrote:
it's untested, i just added it for testing purpose, because that was used in damage hack in the past
anyway try to use it with many character and artifact sets, you might have different outcome
MisterNeko wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:30 am

fixed it in recent update
2020202100036 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:26 am
it's working i tested with yuanshen
Spoiler
Hi, Strigger
new update from #7 (#8 has this issue too), esp chest dont work on 3.4CN. but when i run #6 it works well. is it a bug for cn version or caused by some conflict with CE on my pc?