Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RoxiCC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by RoxiCC »

Wait, how does your guys' genshin impact open when you use bypass? Mine still doesn't even open.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kks7749
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kks7749 »

that's god
Last edited by kks7749 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolaceFiend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SolaceFiend »

Did you change ur cfg file?
[Inject]
GamePath = C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact game\GenshinImpact.exe
UnityCommandLine =
AutoStart = true
No. The config file is the same. I've noticed a pattern though. I have to launch Bypazz 3.5 twice actually. The first time it produces the second "Please relaunch Bypazz!" error. The 2nd time I launch it is when nothing happens tho.

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

its working for me tho,theres no error except 'please relaucnh bypazz' im using Bypass 3.5 not the universal

SaikoPamp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaikoPamp »

hmm try put the cottun bud out of your bypass file

SolaceFiend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SolaceFiend »

Update:
I attempted moving all my Bypazz 3.5 files into the "Genshin Impact game" folder with the main executable. The Bypazz executable did not get past its initial banner unfortunately. And attempting to launch the CETRAINER file with and without the Bypazz files there produced the same result as before. So as it stands, for whatever reason, I seem unable to launch the trainer at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill try placing the contents of my Bypazz folder in the GenshinGame folder later, and try those steps listed on the previous page. Rn, I have Bypazz in C:/Games/"Bypazz 3.5".

If that doesn't work maybe doing as you say, separating CottonBuds from where the Bypazz file is, idk.

I will say my problems have started without me ever being noticed and banned by the game. So, its possible these problems with getting the trainer and etc to launch can crop up without ever getting flagged, as far as I can tell.

I've mostly only used God Mode, Double Damage, and once or twice Atk Speed option.

WeLoveDicku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WeLoveDicku »

Don't bother this will flag you no matter what you use.

It's going to put you at risk as I got banned myself for 7 days and judging by the fact OP hasn't responded im gonna assume he doesn't care.

Also OP abandoned his discord account/server hasn't posted for ages

Dervichter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dervichter »

Sugo wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:04 am
Tested to see if things would work, I got everything working on Cottonbuds 3.5

As @SaikoPamp said above make sure you have your .cfg file in your bypass 3.5 folder edited as follows in his post. or where you have your installed .exe

Rename both mhyprot3.Sys.bak", and "HoYoKProtect.sys.bak" or whatever you want, can be .backup as well or .old doesn't really matter. (Both these files are located in the same folder as your .exe)

1. Run the bypass 3.5 as admin, it'll launch and attempt to load the game it will most likely give you an error to reinstall.
2. Quit the game.
3. Restart PC
4. Relaunch via bypass 3.5 using Run as Admin. Game should now fully load, without making any other changes, do not try to open CE yet.
load fully into the game first.
5. Run CE 7.5 (just to be safe) as admin, load Cottonbuds 3.5 (not the fix) and attach the game while you are in the world on any character.
6. Select whatever you want to use, follow these steps everything should work fine.

I had ran probably 90% of all the functions in Cottonbuds 3.5 at once none stop for around 3-4 hours and all worked fine. You should be able to quit and reopen with bypass over and over again as well now.
I try, many times. I look GI exe path, same as cfg. Running Bypazz in admin but nothing start -_- (mhyprot3 and HoYoKProtect are rename with .sys.bak).

I don't know why my game doesn't start...

Sometimes that start launcher

baradork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baradork »

Cheat table loading features
i am able to lunch the gmae using bypazz but when loading the cheat table it is stuck at loading features

x21824
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by x21824 »

I have done all these steps, but for some reason, the trainer does not work. It used to work before with the older version. any ways to fix it? I was looking for the DLl files but cannot find them.

the new trainer also keeps on (loading features 0/161), and never advances.

BTW I got banned for a week and coming back now.

5UD0_ZD4y
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 5UD0_ZD4y »

Trainer 3.5 and 3.5 fix #1 was working till yesterday.
Now 3.5 doesn't work and 3.5#1 stuck at loading features (0/161)
bypass loads the game btw

Oiko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oiko »

Hello, good morning, when I open Cotton Buds 3.5 FIX #1, and attach it to genshin, it just keeps on loading features 0/159, I tried with bypazz universal, With GI 3.4 and Cotton Buds 3.5 without the fix, I dont know if this is related but I have to run as administrator bypazz to make it work. Please someone help me.

guguxd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guguxd »

I did get banned in one of my accounts, i think it was because the noclip autopick and auto break off rocks, got one week ban tho

I tryed the bypass but it insist that i don't have .NET Core installed, even after i installed it.

Then i tryed the Processxp bypass but the anti cheat name has changed Device\HoyoProtec.

and on the new trainer fix i can't use it, it say's Loading features ... (0/161) and doesn't pass the 0

Dermaglox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dermaglox »

many of the private and non-private cheats are working but the bypass they were using is not and others are only half working because they are recognized quickly.

Patching the host file does not work either.

Don't use the cheats on your main accounts to avoid being flagged in the next ban wave.

guguxd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guguxd »

Strigger wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:08 am
i don't have time to fix the latest build so just use previous one, and i forgot to backup first 3.5 build so just ask anyone here if they have one, see you in 3.6
I just tested it out and the previous build doesn't work anymore