Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Strigger »

Spoiler
Some kind of damage modifier, but doesn't modify the original damage, it just add an extra damage, configurable, and can be combined with hit multiplier, will be updated soon

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lourdax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lourdax »

Unlock Constellation, when i switch to from 1 to 4, to 3, to 2, to 1 the game crashes when i switch from 2 to 1. Numbers are the characters im using.

Tried just activating this to see if that was the problem and looks like it is. Cant really tell why but surely need a fix. Ty.

Edit: Looks like it crashes when i switch to Alhaitham. Not just on my 1 character. So there might be a bug with Alhaitham for that particular cheat. But anyway if its just visual it doesnt matter.

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

what dot net core version do I need to download to run the bypazz program? My windows 11 isn't auto going to the correct site when it tells me to download the dot net core.

shinka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shinka »

intelhater wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:28 pm
what dot net core version do I need to download to run the bypazz program? My windows 11 isn't auto going to the correct site when it tells me to download the dot net core.
old version net core
Microsoft .NET Core SDK 3.1.426 (x64)

intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by intelhater »

Lourdax wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:49 am
Unlock Constellation, when i switch to from 1 to 4, to 3, to 2, to 1 the game crashes when i switch from 2 to 1. Numbers are the characters im using.

Tried just activating this to see if that was the problem and looks like it is. Cant really tell why but surely need a fix. Ty.

Edit: Looks like it crashes when i switch to Alhaitham. Not just on my 1 character. So there might be a bug with Alhaitham for that particular cheat. But anyway if its just visual it doesnt matter.
I can't even get the unlock constellation to work. When I have that cheat turned on it does nothing and none of the constellations are actually unlocked at all. Looks like unlock constellation cheat needs a fix bc it doesn't work at all.

Can we get a exp cheat for both player lvl and adventurer rank lvl? Or would that cause a ban to happen?

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

intelhater wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:05 am

I can't even get the unlock constellation to work. When I have that cheat turned on it does nothing and none of the constellations are actually unlocked at all. Looks like unlock constellation cheat needs a fix bc it doesn't work at all.

Can we get a exp cheat for both player lvl and adventurer rank lvl? Or would that cause a ban to happen?
It works. I think it's triggered by using a burst or elemental ability. After that you'll see some of your character have unlocked constellations. But again, it's only a VISUAL thing.

Squishface1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Squishface1337 »

I love this trainer. A feature that I would like to see if possible is expanding the "attack element" where it automatically switches between the options every 3 seconds or whatever the user wants. Perhaps even check which elements you want to rotate in what order.

NightCrypt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NightCrypt »

it seems to have stopped working. Is it because of the update?

idtakdewa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idtakdewa »

i cant find genshin in proces list after using launcher without bypass, maybe the update!?

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

NightCrypt wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:58 am
it seems to have stopped working. Is it because of the update?
global trainer still works just fine

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

idtakdewa wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:45 pm
i cant find genshin in proces list after using launcher without bypass, maybe the update!?
Your problem is Without Bypass...

Becky12399
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Becky12399 »

Bypaz downloaded as a compressed zip and is not extracting or booting. it says " Windows cannot complete extraction. The destination file could not be created" I have downloaded and installed net. as I've seen in the thread. The trainer also wont extracted from my files either. Anyone else having this issue or is it unique to me??

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

Becky12399 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:05 pm
Bypaz downloaded as a compressed zip and is not extracting or booting. it says " Windows cannot complete extraction. The destination file could not be created" I have downloaded and installed net. as I've seen in the thread. The trainer also wont extracted from my files either. Anyone else having this issue or is it unique to me??
use 7zip to open, and fill the password

Zenican
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zenican »

I may be stupid but I don't see the trainer link anywhere , i also searched in the trainers sub

Can you point me to a link

piece6086
Cheater
Cheater

Post by piece6086 »

Game 3.5 on line.
New Bypazz 3.5 required? The 3.4 no more working ..