Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
raventhecat22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by raventhecat22 »

Hello. I noticed that the damage multiplier increased defense instead of damage. (I set it to 10000 and the character's stats changed to this value). And further. stat. The multiplier does not work, I set the value to 5000, but not in the statistics and the values ​​have not changed anywhere else.
P.S. It was also written somewhere that "Environment" breaks many things, and also that server problems are possible. (I play on the European server)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Abyssalstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Abyssalstar »

Hey Man thanks for the Trainer. by the way Is it possible to play with chances in Crafting Table like crafting 100% Refund Material with Bonuses or whatnot?
I was wondering It's probably Client sided right? I mean characters are giving off bonuses so....
Like Mona has 25% Weapon Ascension Material Refund right? like that bonuses

commanderxd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by commanderxd »

hello brother...why you removed : No Fall Damage ? in the new trainer

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

AlonWanger wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:55 am
Strigger~
Is it possible to add a feature that allows a character to get certain buffs?
for example, when i make a team without Yelan or Hu Tao but character's in this team always can active Yelan Burst and Hu Tao full fates buff
i think only possible with internal cheat like akebi
Abyssalstar wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:41 pm
Hey Man thanks for the Trainer. by the way Is it possible to play with chances in Crafting Table like crafting 100% Refund Material with Bonuses or whatnot?
I was wondering It's probably Client sided right? I mean characters are giving off bonuses so....
Like Mona has 25% Weapon Ascension Material Refund right? like that bonuses
could be, but is hard to find the correct function since we'll need dumper for that
commanderxd wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:39 pm
hello brother...why you removed : No Fall Damage ? in the new trainer
it's now merged into God Mode

CZTeo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CZTeo »

if the trainer incorporates esp then it will be a competitive cheat with akebi/acrepi.That is if its possible of course

usernameLOL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by usernameLOL »

the trainer is flagging the microsoft anticheat and ive checked it on virustotal.com and it has flagged 33 security vendors and 1 sandbox flagged this file as malicious.
could this be normal, do i still run it anyways?

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

So, Windows Defender flags Cottonbuds as Trojan with Wacatac.

As for the cheat table version, runs fine, some bugs tends to happen, like Instant kill mobs freaking out during boss fights and the abyss. So yeah, unless in normal instanced domains, do not run kill mobs. Some others like instant burst and no skill cooldown also applies to monsters, bosses and others.

MaSStiK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaSStiK »

Трейнер не работает(

totallygo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by totallygo »

usernameLOL wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:17 pm
the trainer is flagging the microsoft anticheat and ive checked it on virustotal.com and it has flagged 33 security vendors and 1 sandbox flagged this file as malicious.
all resprect to creator but it's hard to feel comfortable with a trainer. It's bad they will not support ce table anymore.
I hope someone maintains the CE table for next versions of the game.

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

usernameLOL wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:17 pm
MisterNeko wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:06 pm
So, Windows Defender flags Cottonbuds as Trojan with Wacatac.

As for the cheat table version, runs fine, some bugs tends to happen, like Instant kill mobs freaking out during boss fights and the abyss. So yeah, unless in normal instanced domains, do not run kill mobs. Some others like instant burst and no skill cooldown also applies to monsters, bosses and others.
[Link]

AlonWanger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlonWanger »

Hi Strigger~
Attack Elment is a great feature that allows me to set element and reaction for different talent for a character. But these changes can't be saved when I switch scenes (to diffrent map) or enter a dungeon, is there a way to make those changes continue to take effect while the modifier is launched?

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

Strigger wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:37 am
[Link]
The link does not work for me (page times out, which can mean anything went wrong). Otherwise, I consider it a lazy answer when the main problem is from your trainer and you do not wish to address the main issue of it being detected as a virus. Unless you make it user friendly and not recognized as a trojan, I believe I will continue with the cheat tables.

As for your trainer, it hardly qualifies as one if most household antivirus disable it.

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

MisterNeko wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:53 pm
The link does not work for me (page times out, which can mean anything went wrong). Otherwise, I consider it a lazy answer when the main problem is from your trainer and you do not wish to address the main issue of it being detected as a virus. Unless you make it user friendly and not recognized as a trojan, I believe I will continue with the cheat tables.

As for your trainer, it hardly qualifies as one if most household antivirus disable it.
fixed

chambe28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chambe28 »

Hi man! encountering this error

every first click in the trainer window

Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:3591: attempt to index a nil value (global 'miMonoTopMenuItem')

Alex_671_CN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex_671_CN »

thank you