z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by pacifista »

tfigment wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 2:03 pm
pacifista wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:36 pm
Umm, i'm starting the table then wartales but the game wont show up in applications? never seen such thing before you know..

Now I've selected the game from processes and resource pointers finds out the correct data but amount of money wont change?
You need to use one of the tables that has the encoded value "Wartales Integer" or whatever zanzer called theirs and change that. The values are encoded so you cannot change the normal value. Looks like you are using an older version of the table.
Yes cuz i have 1.0.25233

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

pacifista wrote:
Umm, i'm starting the table then wartales but the game wont show up in applications? never seen such thing before you know..

Now I've selected the game from processes and resource pointers finds out the correct data but amount of money wont change?

I'm able to edit others.

You have to enable very first row (cheat) in the table (Add Wartales Custom Value Type) then instead of 5b4... you should see 27 ;).

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

pacifista wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 2:42 pm
tfigment wrote:
pacifista wrote:

You need to use one of the tables that has the encoded value "Wartales Integer" or whatever zanzer called theirs and change that. The values are encoded so you cannot change the normal value. Looks like you are using an older version of the table.
Yes cuz i have 1.0.25233
Update your game ;) as tables are usually maintained only for the latest version of the game.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

tfigment wrote:
pacifista wrote:

Your table is still working great, thank you so much, after a few attempts it worked.

Khoulack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khoulack »

Hi, is there a way to force appearance of community bounty missions ?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Khoulack wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 3:07 pm
a/ can you be more specific (describe what do you ask for)
b/ cheating is tolerated only for local single-player games

Khoulack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khoulack »

sanitka wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 7:07 pm
Khoulack wrote:
There are rare bounties you can get in inns, it's a portrait of a merc, you get a rare unique weapon as a reward. It's probably broken for most people as far as I know because people will get like 1-3 instead of all weapons there are. just wanted to know if there was a tweak that could be done with CE to unlock them more easily than it is now

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Khoulack wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:14 pm
sanitka wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 7:07 pm
Khoulack wrote:
There are rare bounties you can get in inns, it's a portrait of a merc, you get a rare unique weapon as a reward. It's probably broken for most people as far as I know because people will get like 1-3 instead of all weapons there are. just wanted to know if there was a tweak that could be done with CE to unlock them more easily than it is now
Definitely is, if you crack questing system I suppose you can change quest attributes as you want, but it sounds more like a modding task than a hacking one.

Khoulack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khoulack »

Yep, that's what I was scared of. Anyway, devs will eventually fix this someday.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Khoulack wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:56 pm
Yep, that's what I was scared of. Anyway, devs will eventually fix this someday.
btw rarity and quality are two different things - rarity is determined by color of item (violet = rare), quality is determined by stars (0 - 3); final element is item level. Those three affect final stats of the weapon / equipment.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Khoulack wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:14 pm
This quests market as weekly bounties in game files and only once so u need waste some time in region to get all of them. I sold all this stuff to caravans wich mean destroy completely, before realise they kinda unique. Sad.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

Verlock wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 pm
This quests market as weekly bounties in game files and only once so u need waste some time in region to get all of them. I sold all this stuff to caravans wich mean destroy completely, before realise they kinda unique. Sad.
So the thing is that not all quests with portraits are given. And how to find it is unclear. There are no more than two. and so in general one was in Artes

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

There were 2 new updates on Steam recently, first the v1.0.25844 and about one hour after that the v1.0.25851. So far Zanzer's and tfigment's tables work fine (granted, I only use their tables for monitoring values), except that now the fast movement affects NPCs too. I used it to escape when being chased by the bears, now I can't do it anymore.

On the positive side, I've never seen wolves, boars or bears chasing me so fast. Made me panicked and laughing at the same time haha.

borek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by borek »

I know it's not directly related to cheatengine, but it can be useful for changing item ids.
If you want to change item id only for yourself without changing the id of the rest ingame items you need a craftable item with a long id. How to add it?

tools needed:
[Link]

[Link] (use save as on „Raw” buton and save in unpacked quickbms location)

DO A COPY OF res.pak FILE

Open cmd in quickbms location

command to extract the necessary files

Code: Select all

quickbms -f "{}.xml;{}.cdb" Shiro_Games_PAK_script.bms "<wartales patch>res.pak"  "<output folder patch>"
in <output folder patch>\data.cdb search for example SwordUncoCraftT4. You will find two results, in both cases one line above opens the section with "{" and "}" in the same column closes it (np++ clearly marks it).
Under first resoult section paste

{
					"id": "SwordCraftVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryLongName",
					"name": "Long id sword",
					"weight": 1.5,
					"baseBonus": [],
					"props": {
						"model": "chars/Weapons/Sword_06.fbx",
						"skill": "Slice",
						"disableLoot": true,
						"requireLevel": 11,
						"fixedLevel": 12,
						"feature": "Alazar1_Update"
					},
					"iconeDone": true,
					"group": 8,
					"icon": {
						"file": "ui/Icons/GearIcons/1HSwordsIcons.png",
						"size": 96,
						"x": 5,
						"y": 0,
						"height": 2
					},
					"type": "Sword",
					"price": 236,
					"rarity": 3,
					"desc": ""
				},
Under second resoult section paste

{
					"item": "SwordCraftVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryLongName",
					"tool": "Anvil",
					"recipe": [],
					"props": {},
					"jobLevel": 1,
					"learnCost": [],
					"itemCost": []
				},
In <output folder patch>\lang\export_<your game language>.xml search for the id you used to search in the previous file and after line close it (e.g. </SwordUncoCraftT4>) paste

<SwordCraftVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryLongName>
            <name>Long id sword</name>
            <desc>Long id sword</desc>
        </SwordCraftVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryLongName>
re-import command

quickbms -w -r -r Shiro_Games_PAK_script.bms "<wartales patch>res.pak" "<output folder patch>"
Craft new item, change id, save game, completly close the game and run it again, after load saved game you can craft next added item and change id to another item id without changing id previously crafted item and other ingame items.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

Tristan wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:18 pm
except that now the fast movement affects NPCs too. I used it to escape when being chased by the bears, now I can't do it anymore.
Confirmation. I was very surprised myself. And laughed for a long time))))))