z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: z Wartales

Post by tfigment »

sicwan wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:17 pm
was the "zero weight" replaced by "fast movement"? that's the biggest one I'm looking for
zero wages was in the table and that stopped working so was removed (or rather moved to ignore this). Easy enough to cheat in more money to work around wages. Dont think this table ever had zero weight. I also do not recall seeing a table with that. I dont intend to try to find it at this time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bigblue1981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bigblue1981 »

Does anyone have a list of item id's? weapon id's?

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:44 am
sicwan wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:17 pm
was the "zero weight" replaced by "fast movement"? that's the biggest one I'm looking for
zero wages was in the table and that stopped working so was removed (or rather moved to ignore this). Easy enough to cheat in more money to work around wages. Dont think this table ever had zero weight. I also do not recall seeing a table with that. I dont intend to try to find it at this time.
I'm asking about the one that gives you unlimited carry weight in the caravan
Sorry, I must have had a different one that had it

edit 2
this is the table I had viewtopic.php?p=223979#p223979 (not sure if that was the latest one, but its the one I had)
Last edited by sicwan on Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doz1l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doz1l »

Any updates for v1.21435?
seems like half of functions does not work as expected

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:20 am
this is the table I had viewtopic.php?p=223979#p223979 (not sure if that was the latest one, but its the one I had)
Yeah that doesn't work and does not seem to be similar to current code enough for me to find it. I do not know how original dev found it so I will not be able to replicate.
doz1l wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:48 pm
My update still works for me in v 1.21435. Did you try that?

mengi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mengi »

doz1l wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:48 pm
which ones?

Khoulack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khoulack »

bigblue1981 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:13 pm
Does anyone have a list of item id's? weapon id's?
I second this demand if there's someone able to !

ClayKennedy2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ClayKennedy2000 »

Is there anyway to edit relationship yet?

randomname420420420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomname420420420 »

for some reason I get this error:

failure loading the trainer. Reason: This is not a valid cheat table ("$4" is an invalid integer)

any fix?

Khoulack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khoulack »

Has someone found a way to edit traits ?

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

Just opened the game in Steam recently, got a new update (I haven't updated the game for a while) and it seems like some of the pointers in Resource don't work properly with v1.23080 even with Integer. Also one or two of the pointers, usually the first one or the first two in the Attribute Increase (Companion Pointer) seem pointing to the wrong value for a recruit (newly hired merc, not the original four that are in the team from the start). Is this normal?

And if it's not too much to ask, would anyone mind making a simple script for infinite run for me? Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

dumhed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dumhed »

Would also love an update. Thanks for anyone working on this one. :)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tristan wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 am
Just opened the game in Steam recently, got a new update (I haven't updated the game for a while) and it seems like some of the pointers in Resource don't work properly with v1.23080 even with Integer. Also one or two of the pointers, usually the first one or the first two in the Attribute Increase (Companion Pointer) seem pointing to the wrong value for a recruit (newly hired merc, not the original four that are in the team from the start). Is this normal?

And if it's not too much to ask, would anyone mind making a simple script for infinite run for me? Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
Yes weird values in Items and feats are mostly expected. It mostly work but requires some attention. I assume you have enabled my wartales integer and it still wrong on item counts?

I thought the zero fatigue in my version is effectively infinite run.
dumhed wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:51 pm
Would also love an update. Thanks for anyone working on this one. :)
Personally do not plan to make any updates until April 12th when apparently v1.0 is released and would generally assume the same for other table makers since the work is likely very temporary.

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:15 am
Yes weird values in Items and feats are mostly expected. It mostly work but requires some attention. I assume you have enabled my wartales integer and it still wrong on item counts?
Yes, I'm using your integer but it's not about the item count, but the Resource as in Knowledge Point. It seems like Knowledge Point the only one that's not pointing to the correct value (always shows "8" all the time after the point is either gained/increased or used/decreased). Item count seems working because I can see both the regular and encrypted value of the item count once I move the item around in case the value doesn't generate or show properly.
tfigment wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:15 am
I thought the zero fatigue in my version is effectively infinite run.
It prevents fatigue bar from depleting over time or during travelling, literally makes resting unnecessary, but it doesn't affect the run/sprint bar. The run/sprint bar depletes when running and when completely exhausted, turns from green to red and prevents you from running until it's fully charged again.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tristan wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:26 pm
Yes, I'm using your integer but it's not about the item count, but the Resource as in Knowledge Point. It seems like Knowledge Point the only one that's not pointing to the correct value (always shows "8" all the time after the point is either gained/increased or used/decreased). Item count seems working because I can see both the regular and encrypted value of the item count once I move the item around in case the value doesn't generate or show properly.
Did you allow the knowledge point to reduce to zero? If so I dont think it will work until it actually has a non-zero value again. I just tested in 1.24452 (just released today) and most of the table still works as is for me other than max armor and inventory is more fussy but still works if you move items around enough.
Tristan wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:26 pm
It prevents fatigue bar from depleting over time or during travelling, literally makes resting unnecessary, but it doesn't affect the run/sprint bar. The run/sprint bar depletes when running and when completely exhausted, turns from green to red and prevents you from running until it's fully charged again.
Ok you are right. I don't know where the pointer moved to for that so yeah my variant of the table doesn't have that.