z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: z Wartales

Post by tfigment »

zho0034 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:28 pm
sorry to say that...... but it seems like the game have a small update and make charactor base data and many other opinions can't use anymore, will you update and fix it? Thank u!
I see no update so are you sure you are using the latest tables that were published?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PinThisProgram
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PinThisProgram »

Is profession experience still working for anyone?
edit: nvm, updating CE fix it
Last edited by PinThisProgram on Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

zho0034
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zho0034 »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:46 pm
zho0034 wrote:
sorry to say that...... but it seems like the game have a small update and make charactor base data and many other opinions can't use anymore, will you update and fix it? Thank u!
I see no update so are you sure you are using the latest tables that were published?
hmmmmm...... I know there is no update log shows on steam, but I'm very sure there have an update, that's an update( sorry see the wrong information but really have a update)
And I'm very sure that's why I can't use the CT anymore..... Because before that happen I was happy and playing with my supper squad...... and then.... game error, boom, quiet, and no super team anymore lol

zho0034
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zho0034 »

PinThisProgram wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:08 am
hmmmmm, no worrys, no need so hurry, I just want u know that.... and I will try to find again is that my problem or not.
No worry, just if u have time and happy.... u may do that?

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:46 pm
There was a new update on Steam about several hours ago. It's v1.0.25285 now. Shiro fixed the crash in Tiltren related to the jail and some other things. But at least from what I saw, the table is still working. To be fair I'm using yours and Zanzer's just for monitoring the values though.
PinThisProgram wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:08 am
tfigment's table with v1.0.25285 here. No problem with profession. The values shown (exp, level, job string) match the in-game string and values.
zho0034 wrote:
I don't have any problem with tfigment's Combat and Companion pointers.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

zho0034 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:09 am
hmmmmm...... I know there is no update log shows on steam, but I'm very sure there have an update, that's an update( sorry see the wrong information but really have a update)
Probably my steam client. I restarted it and update showed up. However I had no issues with any of the options in the table though with 25285.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Unlimited Resources and Equipment Data entries to the Cursor Pointer.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi any chance for a Paths experience multiplier? (the one where you earn PP by doing Challenges) and maybe a relationship modifier?

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:38 am
I merged in my Wartales Integer which is sometimes useful for editing the encoded values on the global pointers. Also note that for items if the count is wrong move it in inventory to another slot and it usually will fix the count to be edited. It needs to be activated once to show up in the Global resources part of the table.

I merged in the changes from the other table as this one is slightly more functional now.

Movement in combat does not work and dont know the fix currently.

Edit: Added encoded integer for inventory count. added global time from other table
v4: Add styling options
v5: Update to 1.21257
v6: Update to 25233 (official 1.0 release)
i downloaded the game and downgrade it to v1.0.25233 and use the table haha.. not sure about other people but i'll let you know if it works when i try it tonight.

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:38 am
I merged in my Wartales Integer which is sometimes useful for editing the encoded values on the global pointers. Also note that for items if the count is wrong move it in inventory to another slot and it usually will fix the count to be edited. It needs to be activated once to show up in the Global resources part of the table.

I merged in the changes from the other table as this one is slightly more functional now.

Movement in combat does not work and dont know the fix currently.

Edit: Added encoded integer for inventory count. added global time from other table
v4: Add styling options
v5: Update to 1.21257
v6: Update to 25233 (official 1.0 release)
hey @tfigment can you more cheat Relationships ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

toydefenser wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:52 am
hey @tfigment can you more cheat Relationships ?
Alas I've looked into it previously and never found the relevant code/pointers. Didn't find it easy to get events that changed the relationships reliably enough to enable testing (ideally need 2 in a row so value changes twice after already being non-zero would be ideal). May try again when I play it again.

Mazzic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mazzic »

I cannot for the life of me get the Krowns part to work...if I modify the encryption value, it changes my influence (in fact, each one of the Encryption values works for the item below it, but there isn't one above the Korwns). I feel like I'm missing something

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Ignore Level Requirement. Set the level of your weapon or armor real high for one-hit kill or God mode.

Noctaem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noctaem »

Mazzic wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:45 pm
I cannot for the life of me get the Krowns part to work...if I modify the encryption value, it changes my influence (in fact, each one of the Encryption values works for the item below it, but there isn't one above the Korwns). I feel like I'm missing something
Here's what I just did and it worked for me.

Open the game, open the table and attach to wartales.exe
Click on Add Wartales Integer so it's activated
Go down to resource pointers -> resources then that should give you a list including Krowns but with ?? values.
Go to merchant, sell / buy to populate the resources. Modify the Encrypted Value line for Krowns to what you want and touch nothing else.

I'm guessing maybe you weren't activating the Add Wartales Integer. gl hf.

Mazzic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mazzic »

Noctaem wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:46 pm
Mazzic wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:45 pm
Here's what I just did and it worked for me.

Open the game, open the table and attach to wartales.exe
Click on Add Wartales Integer so it's activated
Go down to resource pointers -> resources then that should give you a list including Krowns but with ?? values.
Go to merchant, sell / buy to populate the resources. Modify the Encrypted Value line for Krowns to what you want and touch nothing else.

I'm guessing maybe you weren't activating the Add Wartales Integer. gl hf.
I appreciate the response...I am not sure what this Add Wartales Integer option is? I opened the game, opened the table in CE, and then selected Wartales.exe...but I don't see anything about an integer anywhere? I've posted a screenshot of what I see.

Image [Link]