z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dumhed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Wartales

Post by dumhed »

Woohoo... 1.0 release today! Looking forward to an updated table whenever you guys get to it. Cheers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Updated some stuff

lobosan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lobosan »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:28 am
Updated some stuff
Woohoo! :D

dkdodd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dkdodd »

Zanzer wrote:
Updated some stuff
Cant get the resources to work, those still not updated? No rush, just wondering if I am doing something wrong :D

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

dkdodd wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:49 am
Zanzer wrote:
Updated some stuff
Cant get the resources to work, those still not updated? No rush, just wondering if I am doing something wrong :D
The pointers should populate when you move.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I updated my variant of this table that included changes from Zanzer and isosplx and others (apologies to those that contributed and I did not acknowledge).

This has the item pointer located in 1.0. Still kinda funky but most of what was working in EA is working in this table the same now.

Link here

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

I really need help here because even the v6. Resource pointer, Krowns option won't change value and reset back to default like it's protected by the Devs.

km777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by km777 »

I tried both posted Cheat Tables but I can't get combat options to work. Nothing happens when i try to toggle the option. I'm interested in no hp loss. Is this option currently working? I rarely use Cheat Engine so i may be making some stupid mistake.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:54 am
I updated my variant of this table that included changes from Zanzer and isosplx and others (apologies to those that contributed and I did not acknowledge).

This has the item pointer located in 1.0. Still kinda funky but most of what was working in EA is working in this table the same now.

Link here
感謝。
Thank you。

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

km777 wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:16 am
I tried both posted Cheat Tables but I can't get combat options to work. Nothing happens when i try to toggle the option. I'm interested in no hp loss. Is this option currently working? I rarely use Cheat Engine so i may be making some stupid mistake.
Not saying you are wrong but my table is working for me. There is no "no hp" loss option but you can reset HP manually. Kindof annoying but I dont know how to differentiate players from enemies so best option is manual change. I tested the basic attack at least. Presumably you have actually attached the game to CE first. Also if you right click on the item after a failure it will print an error message in the menu that hints at what failed.

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:22 am
km777 wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:16 am
Not saying you are wrong but my table is working for me. There is no "no hp" loss option but you can reset HP manually. Kindof annoying but I dont know how to differentiate players from enemies so best option is manual change. I tested the basic attack at least. Presumably you have actually attached the game to CE first. Also if you right click on the item after a failure it will print an error message in the menu that hints at what failed.
Hello, I used your table v6 but I can't edit the Krowns. I only need some money to catch up with old saves. Can you tell me how to cheat Krowns?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Silvercross wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:33 am
Hello, I used your table v6 but I can't edit the Krowns. I only need some money to catch up with old saves. Can you tell me how to cheat Krowns?
Enable wartales Integer first. Then change encrypted value in resources. That was working for me yesterday. You should see 2 values both same in resources, change the second or both at same time.

does not work when value is currently zero.

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

Great. It works now. Thank a lot.

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:46 am
does not work when value is currently zero.
Great job thank you

zho0034
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zho0034 »

sorry to say that...... but it seems like the game have a small update and make charactor base data and many other opinions can't use anymore, will you update and fix it? Thank u!