z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BroRo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Wartales

Post by BroRo »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:12 pm
Added Ignore Level Requirement. Set the level of your weapon or armor real high for one-hit kill or God mode.
With the release of the game, the characters opened level 12. On it you can choose a skill that allows you to take an ability from previous levels.
Is there any way to hack the game to be able to choose more abilities?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tschu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tschu »

hi, does anyone know how to change exploration mode between adaptive and regional locked (previously i messed the stats of my chars too much, mostly with constitution to have unlimited weight, that in adaptive mode enemy had reinforcemenents in 2xxxx area ^^)? In Savegame or so?
Just don´t want to start a new run

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Noctaem wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:46 pm
Mazzic wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:45 pm
I cannot for the life of me get the Krowns part to work...if I modify the encryption value, it changes my influence (in fact, each one of the Encryption values works for the item below it, but there isn't one above the Korwns). I feel like I'm missing something
Here's what I just did and it worked for me.

Open the game, open the table and attach to wartales.exe
Click on Add Wartales Integer so it's activated
Go down to resource pointers -> resources then that should give you a list including Krowns but with ?? values.
Go to merchant, sell / buy to populate the resources. Modify the Encrypted Value line for Krowns to what you want and touch nothing else.

I'm guessing maybe you weren't activating the Add Wartales Integer. gl hf.
where is teh Add Wartales Integer? my Krowns keep resetting

Denton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denton »

Please explain how to change and freeze Valour points. It doesn't work for me, I changed the value to 5B62D901 and 5B62DA5B, but it does not affect the game.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

weird032 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:33 pm
where is teh Add Wartales Integer? my Krowns keep resetting
Its a feature of my variant of this table -> here
Denton wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:39 pm
Please explain how to change and freeze Valour points. It doesn't work for me, I changed the value to 5B62D901 and 5B62DA5B, but it does not affect the game.
Its usually part of my table. The encrypted value is the correct value to change in a lot of cases. The value has to be non-zero to start with to work.

These seem to sometimes change after playing for a while vs if you start a loaded game. But its almost always worked for me. If the encrypted value does not match the value then changing probably will not help but reloading or similar almost always works for me.

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

@Zanzer can you more cheat zero Suspicion, zero Carrying Capacity and Relationship? thank

Kitty_Priestess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kitty_Priestess »

was curious if there was a way to edit, food consumption and wages, i remember an early early before release table there was one

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

hello zanzer in the last table under companion pointer the base attribuite won't populate.

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

Is there no way to change traits anymore? I remember this was possible way back in early access.

Rock58
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rock58 »

It works well in the early stages of the game. However, after reaching a certain stage in the game, it doesn't work. I think the game's memory code has changed.

AmyD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AmyD »

Rock58 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:55 am
It works well in the early stages of the game. However, after reaching a certain stage in the game, it doesn't work. I think the game's memory code has changed.
Same problem. Some of the features work fine, like increased movement and companion editing. But resource editing is basically outright impossible once you've played more than 10-15 minutes from the start of a new game basically. At the start, you can edit gold and other resources.. but once you move even a little on the map and play a few minutes, it no longer works and always resets the resources back to it's original value. Basically you have to edit your resources at the start of a new game and that's the only time you can do it.

Cursor pointer / Inventory editor also doesn't seem to work whatsoever, new game or later on.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Are you not modifying the encrypted value of the resource instead of the displayed amount?
Use one of the provided values and paste that over the encrypted value.

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Maybe it is better to change aobscan to aobScanRegion(700000000000, 7FFFFFFFFFFF) in your script? Currently it takes pretty long to activate the code.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

Everything works fine, you just need to edit the encrypted value like the Author said. Open resource or anything then click the "Add Wartales Integer" Then just change either the +4 or the -4 one (whichever has the same value as shown). Sometimes the value is screwed but don't worry, just move over the item to other slot (up bottom left right diagonal whatever) till it has the correct value

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:43 am
Any chance of getting a "no noise" script so that we can explore infected towns without having to worry about swarms of enemies?