Metal: Hellsinger +18 Cheats - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Metal: Hellsinger +18 Cheats - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

USAGE:
1. Target process: Metal.exe
2. Check the box next to "Activate"
3. Select the cheats you want *

* Due to the way I wrote this, you will have to toggle most of the cheats off and on between missions
* For certain scripts like ammo/rapid fire to properly activate, you need to have a weapon other than Terminus or Paz equipped when enabling

FEATURES:
Spoiler

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Metal_Hellsinger_V4.CT
Windows Store version 1.0.63125.0
(31.94 KiB) Downloaded 754 times

trakinas
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal: Hellsinger +18 Cheats - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by trakinas »

Thanks!

NinjaGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NinjaGamer »

Thanks, the music was killing me

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

SvR, Is there something on your desk that helps you achieve the achievement Didn't make a beat out of rhythm?

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:04 pm
SvR, Is there something on your desk that helps you achieve the achievement Didn't make a beat out of rhythm?
I messed around with modifying the "beat window" so everything counted as perfectly on beat, but the game kept crashing at the start of the first level's boss fight.

Just shoot the first enemy in the level on-beat, and then play rest of the level using only the "Hounds" and "The Hellcrow" Ultimate Abilities.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

SvT wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:06 pm
GipsyDanger wrote:
I messed around with modifying the "beat window" so everything counted as perfectly on beat, but the game kept crashing at the start of the first level's boss fight.

Just shoot the first enemy in the level on-beat, and then play rest of the level using only the "Hounds" and "The Hellcrow" Ultimate Abilities.
Let me see if I got it

Do I enter a level, fire the first shot to the beat of the beat, and then finish the level, just using the ultimate skill to kill?

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:30 pm
SvT wrote:
GipsyDanger wrote:

Let me see if I got it

Do I enter a level, fire the first shot to the beat of the beat, and then finish the level, just using the ultimate skill to kill?
Yes, if you don't do at least one normal shot on-beat, then the calculation will be 0 divided by 0 instead of 1 divided by 1.
Uses of the Ultimate Abilities don't take the beat into consideration :)

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

SvT wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:10 pm
GipsyDanger wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:30 pm
SvT wrote:

Let me see if I got it

Yes, if you don't do at least one normal shot on-beat, then the calculation will be 0 divided by 0 instead of 1 divided by 1.
Uses of the Ultimate Abilities don't take the beat into consideration :)
It worked perfect that way. Top.

Thanks

john399111
Cheater
Cheater

Post by john399111 »

Hi, thanks for all your tables man, love them!!. But I have a problem with this one :c
I activate the table on the loadout screen and I get this message: error string local syntaxcheck,memrec 13 attempt to index a mil value (global monoSymbolList)
Is there something that im doing wrong?

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

john399111 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:49 pm
Hi, thanks for all your tables man, love them!!. But I have a problem with this one :c
I activate the table on the loadout screen and I get this message: error string local syntaxcheck,memrec 13 attempt to index a mil value (global monoSymbolList)
Did you attach to the process "Metal.exe" first?

Jon Doe6986
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jon Doe6986 »

SvT wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:38 pm
john399111 wrote:
I'm also having the same problem for other tables. Attached the .exe, went to the place to activate it and got the same error message

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Jon Doe6986 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 pm
SvT wrote:
john399111 wrote:
I'm also having the same problem for other tables. Attached the .exe, went to the place to activate it and got the same error message
Not sure. I just tested and it's working. Try waiting 10 seconds after clicking the 1st script to activate.
If it looks like nothing happened and the box stays unchecked, still wait for those 10 seconds and press activate again.
Sometimes there are issues when the IL2CPP symbols aren't done loading.

One other thing to try is clicking "Mono -> Activate mono features" on the top right. Wait the same amount of time again, and then click activate.

Jon Doe6986
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jon Doe6986 »

SvT wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:42 pm
Jon Doe6986 wrote:
SvT wrote:

Not sure. I just tested and it's working. Try waiting 10 seconds after clicking the 1st script to activate.
If it looks like nothing happened and the box stays unchecked, still wait for those 10 seconds and press activate again.

One other thing to try is clicking "Mono -> Activate mono features" on the top right. Wait the same amount of time again, and then click activate.
Tried but still can't. It has something to do with the ".GetPrimaryLocalUser" line

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Jon Doe6986 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:45 am
SvT wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:42 pm
Jon Doe6986 wrote:

Tried but still can't. It has something to do with the ".GetPrimaryLocalUser" line
Sorry, I have no idea what that is. CE version?

john399111
Cheater
Cheater

Post by john399111 »

SvT wrote:
john399111 wrote:
Problem got solved, I repaired and reseted the game and also I updated cheat engine from 7.3 to 7.4. Thanks for the table!!!