Far Cry 2 Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkCloud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 2 Cheat Table

Post by DarkCloud »

I got this script from the internet (I don't remember where). I put teleport to all diamonds and jackal tapes in the game.

1 download cheat engine app
2 open the FarCry2.CT file by cheat engine
3 choose farcry 2 process in cheat engine
4 on cheatengine, enable the option "Enable Teleport" and "Fall Protection"
5 to teleport to Mike's Bar, shortcut ctrl+8
6 to teleport to Busstop, shortcut ctrl+9
7 to teleport towards x,y use alt+4,6,8,5
8 map regions are divided into 9 quadrants. to access the diamond x from the y quadrant, use y+x, with y being the number key above the letter and x the number key on the numpad. e.g., to access diamond 9 from quadrant 4, use 4+9
9 ctrl+num or alt+num shortcuts lead to some collectible or mission, such as jackal tape, buddy, or assassin mission.
10 for more information you can open the FarCry2.CT file with a text editor. the hotkey codes are the same used by javascript, [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FarCry2South.CT
Teleport to South Map
(60.01 KiB) Downloaded 373 times
FarCry2North.CT
Teleport to North Map
(63.09 KiB) Downloaded 261 times

deton24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 2 Cheat Table

Post by deton24 »

Looks like it only works for Steam version (the cheat table which was probably modified here was for Steam).
Anyway, it doesn't seem to work in 1.03 retail/GOG version.

Checked both DX9 and DX10, as e.g. trainer from fearlessrevolution (Steam only, no teleporter) works only in DX10. Checked also without Reshade, but it doesn't seem to affect the other trainer for this game.

E.g. here on clicking no recoil, the game exits - the same happens while doing anything in FAR.CRY.2.V1.03.PLUS15TRN.PSYCHRADIANCE trainer, which is the only one having multiple teleporting slots, opposed to -

Far Cry 2 v1.03 + 11 Trainer SC ENGINE which works (you only need to get out of the car) although it has only one teleporting slot (load/save position), if you have sc.dll error on launch, you can ignore it. If clicking on the game desktop shortcut causes an error about not finding specified path, simply retry 2-3 times and the game will launch (I have AV turned on, maybe that's why it happens, but maybe not always) and when the game launched after the error, restart the trainer as well if you launched it before the game. Be aware that at some point the trainer started to cause 30FPS lock for me regardless of game API, and dxvk didn't help either since the trainer stops working with it (tried everything, but couldn't get rid of the FPS cap, although it worked at some point). Found the culprit. By the way I enabled -RenderProfile_MaxFps X later, and it caused 30 FPS cap when trainer was enabled.

Maybe the PSYCHRADIANCE trainer would work on XP, as the author suggested. Not sure.

Another trainer for 1.03 with more than 1 slot for teleporting is Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition v1.03 [STEAM] +10:
viewtopic.php?t=2376
But it doesn't work on GOG/retail 1.03 version (which both are DRM-less by the way) despite that e.g. infinite ammo option flashes red.
It is based on another CT which was Steam only.
Probably, the table in the topic I'm just writing is based on the same table as above.