You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

USAGE:
1. Target process: YSAP.exe
2. At the title screen, check the box next to "Enable Achievement Unlocker". instanceAddress should populate
3. Check the box next to the achievement you want

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
YouSuckAtParking_achievement_unlocker.CT
Windows Store version 1.3.2.0
(15.84 KiB) Downloaded 683 times

comadreja005
Cheater
Cheater

Re: You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by comadreja005 »

muchas gracias 1000G faciles

tonykr966
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by tonykr966 »

Thanks for sharing

Inervision
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Inervision »

I was able to use the table in the 1st week (when the game was released). Unfortunately it is no longer working. 😭

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Inervision wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:13 am
I was able to use the table in the 1st week (when the game was released). Unfortunately it is no longer working. 😭
Open the main script and on line 29, change 0x121 to 0x125.

perks1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perks1 »

SvT wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:09 am
Inervision wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:13 am
Open the main script and on line 29, change 0x121 to 0x125.
This works perfect make change and works like a charm

jagattack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jagattack »

after the update last week, it doesn´t work anymore. Would be nice if there is also an update for the script.
muchas gracias :) !

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

i don't know if you have to Open the main script and on line 29, change 0x121 to something else to get the instance address to populate. I messed around a bit but couldn't find a value that worked.

I beat all of the levels and I was going to use this to get the final grindy achievement, but guess I'll give it a miss unless somebody works out what the above value is.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

OnionGamer wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 pm
i don't know if you have to Open the main script and on line 29, change 0x121 to something else to get the instance address to populate. I messed around a bit but couldn't find a value that worked.

I beat all of the levels and I was going to use this to get the final grindy achievement, but guess I'll give it a miss unless somebody works out what the above value is.
Try 0x120 and 0x135. Annoyinglu, the offsets to _waitingForPlayfabLogin and HasUpdatedUserInfoCache seem to change with every update. I don't know how to read the name of the item in a structure, so instead I have to do it with these offsets...

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm
OnionGamer wrote:

Try 0x120 and 0x135. Annoyinglu, the offsets to _waitingForPlayfabLogin and HasUpdatedUserInfoCache seem to change with every update. I don't know how to read the name of the item in a structure, so instead I have to do it with these offsets...
It's working, thx boss.

ace d magnum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ace d magnum »

Any chance you can make updates to the unlocker and include the newest title update achievements that was launched with the update?

Love all the work you do thanks again :)

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

ace d magnum wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:50 pm
Any chance you can make updates to the unlocker and include the newest title update achievements that was launched with the update?

Love all the work you do thanks again :)
Follow SvT's tips, in Nov 8 2022.

ace d magnum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ace d magnum »

Is that going to work for the achievement winning a match in a party?

Not the greatest in scripts and tables fyi

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

ace d magnum wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:56 pm
Is that going to work for the achievement winning a match in a party?

Not the greatest in scripts and tables fyi
Yes, check the achievement's script and you'll find a way.

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm
OnionGamer wrote:

Boss, how to know the offsets change after each update?