You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ace d magnum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by ace d magnum »

Got it to work thanks again :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: You Suck at Parking Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

Loloshoo wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:49 pm
SvT wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:31 pm
OnionGamer wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 pm
i don't know if you have to Open the main script and on line 29, change 0x121 to something else to get the instance address to populate. I messed around a bit but couldn't find a value that worked.

I beat all of the levels and I was going to use this to get the final grindy achievement, but guess I'll give it a miss unless somebody works out what the above value is.
Try 0x120 and 0x135. Annoyinglu, the offsets to _waitingForPlayfabLogin and HasUpdatedUserInfoCache seem to change with every update. I don't know how to read the name of the item in a structure, so instead I have to do it with these offsets...
Boss, how to know the offsets change after each update?
You need to dissect mono and look at the offsets for the ServicesManager class

MrFist
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrFist »

Thanks

ace d magnum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ace d magnum »

any reason why game is crashing when trying to unlock the newest title update achievements when it shows the instance and i edited the script?

Also has this game got a new update on discord cause if you are updating this on there SVT then yeah ill def be paying the patreon fee :) please let me know thanks

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ace d magnum wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:33 am
any reason why game is crashing when trying to unlock the newest title update achievements when it shows the instance and i edited the script?

Also has this game got a new update on discord cause if you are updating this on there SVT then yeah ill def be paying the patreon fee :) please let me know thanks
It was last updated on 7th Nov 2022 on the discord server. Do with that information as you please.

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

Going off the info that SVT posted after the last update. I think the script needs changing to the below:

local _waitingForPlayfabLogin_offset = 0x140

local HasUpdatedUserInfoCache_offset = 0x155

I haven't tested it myself as I want to play the new levels, but changing these values gets an instance address. If anybody can test and confirm?

Edit: Just tested it on another account and it works. Also the 2nd new achievement is called "FlaminHot" (No g)
They are also already advertising new game modes coming soon on the menu so who knows how long this will last for before the values change again.

jagattack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jagattack »

can someone provide the new offsets? Thank you very much :)

Edit: Got it. Had a typo. The Offsets still work!

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Can someone please post an updated table?
I do not know how to make those changes!

wikkedwicky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wikkedwicky »

any chance we can get a update for the dlc? i checked discord but I never seen anything

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Back after break. Posting cheevo list /w timestamps, all title updates included.
Follow OnionGamer's post if you can't get the table to work.

When you have completed the main game.

Right click the "All Spots Taken" achievement in the table and select change script.

Line 4, {{type = vtString, value = "AllSpotsTaken"}})

Change the "AllSpotsTaken" to one of the Vstrings I included in my achievement list
to whatever achievement your going for, press Ok and tick box to pop.
Attachments
You Suck At parking.txt
Legit order achievement list
(1.57 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

Jegethy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jegethy »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:37 am
Back after break. Posting cheevo list /w timestamps, all title updates included.
Follow OnionGamer's post if you can't get the table to work.

When you have completed the main game.

Right click the "All Spots Taken" achievement in the table and select change script.

Line 4, {{type = vtString, value = "AllSpotsTaken"}})

Change the "AllSpotsTaken" to one of the Vstrings I included in my achievement list
to whatever achievement your going for, press Ok and tick box to pop.
This is awesome and works perfectly, thanks!

wikkedwicky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wikkedwicky »

Thanks for the tip on how fix it.

bluenoch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluenoch »

Hope this will help, after triggered all achievement to unlock, right click on a random achievement box, look at the end and change its script to what ever the name of the achievement you are missing is. For example, for " Party Time!" achievement you should type in "PartyTime"
If the achievement has more than two words just remember to capital the first letter of each word. For example " No spot left unsparked" -> "NoSpotLeftUnsparked".

titi50
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by titi50 »

Can someone please post an updated table?
I do not know how to make those changes! thank you