Dying Light 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
santoryu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dying Light 2

Post by santoryu »

1.9 update please

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Here's the freeze timer fix for 1.9.0.p

I made the aobscan more robust for future updates but the "disable" part would always need to be accurately changed each time afaik unless CE has some cool feature I don't know about
Attachments
DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.CT
(35.49 KiB) Downloaded 1457 times

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmexySkullZz »

Anyone got inf inhibitors to work ?
Found a working trainer that has +3 inhibitors.

But is there any solution for the fact that legend levels are locked when using mods ?
And does anyone know where to find all base variables ( like BaseHealth etc. ) inside the Data0.pak
( just want to edit instead of +20 HP per level up like +50 )
Attachments
dl2sh_v19+_+27trn.rar
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 1035 times

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Sorry for the delay.

Updated for 1.90, and using CE74.

+ free crafting
+ unlimited durability (miiiiight crash the game)
+ some more functions for playervariables (I'm testing this a bit, so sometimes it doesn't pick up the right location :( )
- No challenge timer fix yet, haven't looked at it.

(File was too large to upload without zipping. Guess I could've removed all the dissects...)

--- Uploading a fix shortly.
Last edited by ins on Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Fix for above which had problems with Player variables. Added a 'fix' also so you can just run that if the values found are incorrect.

A good indicator that you found the right value would be if you have played a bit, your "OutfirSurvivorSenseRangeMultiplier" will usually not be '1' (default) because you have gear etc...

I usually just test with infinite stamina to see if I get the right pick or not.

And if the table has the wrong values, just click on the bugfix and it will be sorted :P (Hopefully).
DyingLIght2_ins-CE74-v1.90_bugfix.7z
(215.38 KiB) Downloaded 1157 times
Password: cake

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

thank u everyone for updating and re do the tables for dying light 2 ! Appreciate all ur hard work and dedication ! mad love !

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

The options for 'Ins' table works, but if I die with the options locked/ticked the game locks up on respawning and stays at a black loading screen.

EDIT: Now my save is corrupt....thankfully i made backups. I think some of the options is buggy.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

apollo1 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:29 pm
The options for 'Ins' table works, but if I die with the options locked/ticked the game locks up on respawning and stays at a black loading screen.

EDIT: Now my save is corrupt....thankfully i made backups. I think some of the options is buggy.
There's save rollback options if you have cloud turned on, I'd wait longer for this table to be tested thoroughly before using if its corrupting saves...

frepyou616
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frepyou616 »

will this work for the ver 1.92 p ?

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

apollo1 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:29 pm

Hey, do you remember which options you had locked?

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

frepyou616 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:55 pm
will this work for the ver 1.92 p ?
I haven't played since 1.90 so dont know. Will check later today.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Man... such a hassle to fix installation of DL2 if you lose your .manifest file (.egstore folder).

But, it seems to be patching now, so will get a chance to test corrupting my savegame by dying to find out what is happening.

Personally I've never had this issue occur, but I normally only freeze a few values. Most of them get reset WHEN you die, but a few are reset while you are playing so those are the ones you'd normally want to freeze.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

The one thing I know can cause problems is if you have unlimited consumables activated when you die.
You might just get a 'black screen' that never ends. I've never had it corrupt my savegame however.

What I usually do is toggle it (reason why its bound to mousebutton) when I need a 'refill'.
But I can see if there is a way to make it safe for use on death/other.

Doing some updates to it now anyway and will try to mark values that are 'death safe' :-)

--

Ok.

I tried dying with unlimited consumables active and the first two groups of variables set (unlimited stamina etc, unlimited glider) and there were no problems.

Were you perhaps using the unlimited durability option?

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Table for v1.92.
Changes to previous

* The "fix" for the wrong address being found for playervariables should be quicker (it just swaps between two locations). (It will take a few seconds for this to be displayed as a change, i.e. memory locations+values change, so just be wait a bit).
* Made the unlimited durability cheat more robust (shouldn't crash the game anymore).
+ Added a unlimited arrows cheat. The 'infinitearrows' player variable only gives you normal arrows, not electric etc.

Re corrupted savegame question earlier:
I tested dying with several of the playervariables frozen (and changed) as well as having all 4 cheat options (those that modify game code) active and did not get a black screen, nor did I get one when I slept from day/night or teleported to a subway station.

That doesn't mean the game wont crash for some reason, just that I haven't gotten it to crash for me in these instances.
If you do get a game crash, try to take a printscreen of all the options you have 'frozen' or toggled in CE and we can see about discovering what (if possible) caused this.

So if you want to be on the extra safe side, go to "%userprofile%\Documents\Dying Light 2\Out\" and make a copy of your "Storage" folder (which contains the savegame).

Cheers.
DyingLIght2_ins-CE74-v1.92.7z
(216.06 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
Password, as always: cake
Last edited by ins on Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table ins