Dying Light 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dying Light 2

Post by ins »

Here's a 1.42 table

features (some toggle-able on[1] - off[0] and some of them you have to edit and freeze):
* unimited stamina
* unlimited nitro in flight
* unlimited consumables (throwing daggers, bombs, etc..) (Bound to M4 button on mouse)
* invisible mode
* superjump and safe landing
* night vision + tweak
* extra large 'scan' range for loot
* some other tweaks, such as letting you have a higher chance of dismembering etc..

Also the dissected PlayerStat is almost fully documented, missing some few things, so feel free to find those and let me know the offset to add it at.

Todo Features:
* Auto / Fast lockpick
* More compatible crafting for free (in debug some attempts were made)

Usage:
Start game
Maybe sprint but shouldn't be necessary
Activate the "Enable playervariable edit" to find the location, this will take a few seconds.
Once the table appears and shows a bunch of values it should be ok.
If it doesn't work... well, try again, but I've not had a problem with it yet in v1.42 of the game.
I suspect the playervariable edit will also work with 1.5 and latter versions, but have not been able to test.
DyingLightGame2-1.42-ins-20221117.CT
(4.82 MiB) Downloaded 1029 times

Made with CheatEngine 7.2 since I haven't gotten a more recent version :-)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KuguarPL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KuguarPL »

ins wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:24 pm
I haven't really looked at freezing time in challenges, but when you're able to fly anywhere without losing stamina the only place this will be a challenge should be some of the melee fights, at least as far as I've played up until now that has been the only issue.

I think I can put up the table some time tomorrow after cleaning it up a little more.
It's true that most can be done without a problem, except for those new challenges what they added with the DLC, namely the one with collecting crystals on time because to make for gold. But I'm guessing that for this reason you won't be sitting on it and what will be must suffice :). In any case, we look forward to your scripts

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Oh, right so you go into a den and crush the thingies to pickup crystals while also having to fight infected? Yea, that might take some time and a unlimited glider will be of no use :-)

I suppose it would make it easier to time it if you activate the invisible mode, since no mobs will attack you then.

I'll have a look at timers if I get a chance to play this weekend.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Should have an updated for most recent version in EGS soon (1.82 I believe it is?).

Added some extra stuff:
- Bargain prices at vendors (1 gold)
- Crazy high sell prices

Working on:
- Timer for challenges.

KuguarPL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KuguarPL »

ins wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:43 am
Should have an updated for most recent version in EGS soon (1.82 I believe it is?).

Added some extra stuff:
- Bargain prices at vendors (1 gold)
- Crazy high sell prices

Working on:
- Timer for challenges.
The latest version is 1.8.3 at the moment. I am already looking forward to this script

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Yea - I got the update the other day(?) but haven't launched game yet - wonder what they changed.
Got a bit delayed due to WOW and work but I'll get one up by the weekend.

Also unlocked the challenge thing where time matters (unlike the races), so now I can take a look at that timer.

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

Up updates? I just need a freeze time update for the latest version. I don't care about other options just freeze time. I would be forever grateful because I'm about ready to throw my keyboard through my monitor and punch a hole in the wall due to frustration.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

xXRandyXx wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:07 am
Up updates? I just need a freeze time update for the latest version. I don't care about other options just freeze time. I would be forever grateful because I'm about ready to throw my keyboard through my monitor and punch a hole in the wall due to frustration.
Don’t do that 😄, try searching float and unknown value/increase/decrease value search.

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

not sure how to do that. but I'll see if i can google it.

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

Fek it I give up. no luck figuring it out. Screw tech land and their Fing timers.
***update:***
I tried again and I thought I was getting somewhere but it crashed the game on next scan.... just beyond frustrated.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Codcat wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:35 pm
xXRandyXx wrote:
Please don't do that :) I noticed a few of you want timer freeze, I fixed that and attaching the CT. I only use the script for timer and fast loot,

Don't worry FearLess, we all love you :P
Attachments
DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.CT
(35.49 KiB) Downloaded 880 times

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

If I could I would give you a big hug.. Thank you soo much!
Codcat wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:37 pm
Codcat wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:35 pm
xXRandyXx wrote:
Please don't do that :) I noticed a few of you want timer freeze, I fixed that and attaching the CT. I only use the script for timer and fast loot,

Don't worry FearLess, we all love you :P

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

Noo! my game is stuck in infinite loading loop now.. after all this now I'm going to go cry.. :(

Cozer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cozer »

xXRandyXx wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:36 pm
Noo! my game is stuck in infinite loading loop now.. after all this now I'm going to go cry.. :(
Just verify your game files again, it should go back to normal.

KuguarPL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KuguarPL »

ins wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:10 pm
Yea - I got the update the other day(?) but haven't launched game yet - wonder what they changed.
Got a bit delayed due to WOW and work but I'll get one up by the weekend.

Also unlocked the challenge thing where time matters (unlike the races), so now I can take a look at that timer.
Do you plan to add an option in your script for not reloading the crossbow?
And how is the work going there?