Dying Light 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dying Light 2

Post by jgoemat »

Updated 2022-09-13 - Fixed and expanded health cheat adding damage multiplier, added fast open and arrows

The tables in the other thread (viewtopic.php?t=19081) mostly didn't work with my version so I created one. Thanks to STN and Zanzer, their scripts led me to the locations for a couple of mine. This includes shareac's mission timer cheat as well.

1. Max Durability
2. Stamina
3. Max Health Each Frame
4. Sleeper Alert - works on sleepers
5. Full Timer At Night - keeps your infection meter full even in chemicals
6. F5: Freeze Challenge Timer - Must be off when starting and finishing a challenge
7. F6: Invisible - Disable for anomalies or you can't damage them
8. At least 500 mats when crafting
9. Fast Open - Opening or using things you have to hold 'F' for should be fast
10. Arrows - Should keep your arrow inventory above 50 when using the bow
11. Health
a. bEnableFullHealth - set to 1 to make health full each frame
b. bEnableGodMode - should do a true god mode, setting damage directed to player to 0
c. fNonPlayerDamageMultiplier - increases damage to non-players, works for friendlies too unfortunately

Notes:

3. Max Health Each Frame - I had a hard time finding a pointer to only the player's health for god mode or damage multipliers, but this seems to work for only the player and keeps your health topped up. It's still possible to die from taking a large amount of damage at once though...

7., Invisible - Well, it makes *most* zombies and bandits not alert and not attack you. Walkers seem to be drawn to the sounds you make or something and shamble towards you but won't attack. Scripted enemies like the ones that crawl from holes near the floor and maybe chasers will still attack you.

8. At least 500 mats when crafting - Activate when you have the crafting tab open and when you hover over an item it will ensure you have at least 500 of teach material. Do not 'craft max' or it can crash your game. You should probably just activate it on that page and deactivate after crafting.

10. Arrows - Apparently arrows are stored in stacks, I think of 60. What this does is make sure each stack is at least 50 for the equipped arrows (if you have at least 1). If you have more than 60 I think it will be higher because it does it for each stack.

11. Health - I like to set fNonPlayerDamageMultiplier to something like 50 for my electric arrows to clear a group of zombies right away

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi.CT
(35.77 KiB) Downloaded 2780 times
Last edited by jgoemat on Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light 2

Post by QuarryTen »

I've also got a working table from Zanzer and Cepblu3epr that I'd like to highlight.

Features:
  • Craft For Free
  • Unlimited Throwables
    • Might not work too well
  • No Meds Consumed
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Partial Invincibility
  • Free Upgrades
    • Might require at least 2 mats
  • Full Durability
  • Invisible
Attachments
DL2-Z & Cepblu3epr.CT
(20.42 KiB) Downloaded 1055 times

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Nice work.

I been also working a bit on a simple table for my own use (for now). Mostly discoveries and a simple unlimited consumables + stamina.

I had a look at the linked table from the other thread. I am wondering if someone could do a quick tutorial on how they are able to populate a table with all the different player variables. I found the dissected structure that gets identified by Cheat-Engine like PlayerFloatvars etc, but I have no idea how the other table managed to make a list of 100+ different values in it.

Another thing, do you guys have problem with the game closing down if you've debugged the game and then loot an item from a chest?

For the throwables I found one injection point I used first which ocasionally would crash the game, then another which has worked without incident.

This is for 1.42 EMPRESS version of the game.

Code: Select all

define(address,"gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll"+92EE79)
define(bytes,8B 50 10 48 8D 48 10)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll"+92EE79)

label(code)

newmem:
  cmp rsi,(int)3
  jne code
  cmp r8,(int)3
  jne code
  cmp r14,(int)3
  jne code
  cmp r12,(int)0
  jne code
  mov [rax+10],(int)90

code:
  mov edx,[rax+10]
  lea rcx,[rax+10]
//  cmp edx,01
//  jle gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DEBD
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  dec edx
  call gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+DF7C90
  jmp gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE87

address:
  jmp newmem

gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE87:
 nop
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE88:
 nop
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE89:
 nop
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE8A:
 nop
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE8B:
 nop
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE8C:
 mov rdx,[rdi+38]

[DISABLE]

address:
  //db bytes
  mov edx,[rax+10]
  lea rcx,[rax+10]
  cmp edx,01
  jle gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DEBD
  dec edx
  call gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+DF7C90

dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE79

gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE52: EB D3                    - jmp gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE27
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE54: 48 89 6C 24 40           - mov [rsp+40],rbp
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE59: 48 8D 4A 10              - lea rcx,[rdx+10]
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE5D: 48 8D 2C DD 00 00 00 00  - lea rbp,[rbx*8+00000000]
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE65: E8 76 C2 4C 00           - call gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+DFA0E0
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE6A: 84 C0                    - test al,al
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE6C: 74 4F                    - je gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DEBD
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE6E: 48 8B 47 38              - mov rax,[rdi+38]
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE72: 49 23 C7                 - and rax,r15
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE75: 48 8B 04 28              - mov rax,[rax+rbp]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE79: 8B 50 10                 - mov edx,[rax+10]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE7C: 48 8D 48 10              - lea rcx,[rax+10]
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE80: 83 FA 01                 - cmp edx,01
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE83: 7E 38                    - jle gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DEBD
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE85: FF CA                    - dec edx
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE87: E8 04 9E 4C 00           - call gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+DF7C90
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE8C: 48 8B 57 38              - mov rdx,[rdi+38]
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE90: 45 8B C6                 - mov r8d,r14d
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE93: 49 23 D7                 - and rdx,r15
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE96: 48 8B CF                 - mov rcx,rdi
gamedll_ph_x64_rwdi.dll.rdata+92DE99: 48 8B 14 2A              - mov rdx,[rdx+rbp]
Some of the code looks a bit funny, because the memory address that got allocated would change by a lot depending on when the cheat got activated (like a 32 bit vs 64 bit address or something it looked like), which resulted in the code needing a different number of "nops" to be 'clean' and I'd get a different return poin, thats why I recreate the original code in the injection.

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

I just changed the variables with a mod. In ph\source there is a 'data0.pak' file. I opened with 7-Zip and extracted the scripts folder. Then I deleted everything but player_variables.scr. Then I made my changes and added the scripts folder with my player variables to a new zip file and renamed it data2.pak (since there is a data1.pak already too) and put it in that game folder. These are the values I changed FYI. I love being able to just jump and start gliding and use shift and z as much as I want.

I haven't looked in-game but it seems like all those values go off one and the offsets in the script are 8 bytes before the value, so maybe it's a structure of string pointers to the variable name and the value?

```
- Param("HarmfulHeight", "6.8");
+ Param("HarmfulHeight", "1206.8");
- Param("LethalHeight", "14.0");
+ Param("LethalHeight", "1400.0");
- Param("ActiveLandingSpeedRegainFactor", "0.5");
- Param("ActiveLandingMaxSlowdown", "0.9");
+ Param("ActiveLandingSpeedRegainFactor", "1.0");
+ Param("ActiveLandingMaxSlowdown", "0.1");
- Param("HoldJumpHeight", "4.85");
+ Param("HoldJumpHeight", "14.85");
- Param("NormalJumpHeight", "0.52");
- Param("DoubleJumpHeight", "3.2");
- Param("FarJumpHeight", "0.8");
+ Param("NormalJumpHeight", "4.52");
+ Param("DoubleJumpHeight", "13.2");
+ Param("FarJumpHeight", "3.8");
- Param("JumpAttackCoolDown", "2.0");
+ Param("JumpAttackCoolDown", "0.2");
- Param("GlideBackwardsDeceleration", "1.0"); // deceleration when pressing move input backwards
+ Param("GlideBackwardsDeceleration", "0.5"); // deceleration when pressing move input backwards // ORIG: 1.0
- Param("GlideMinVelMagToRise", "3.0");
- Param("GlideMinTimeInVelToRise", "0.85");
+ Param("GlideMinVelMagToRise", "1.0"); // ORIG: 3.0
+ Param("GlideMinTimeInVelToRise", "0.15");
- Param("GlideSteeringSpeed", "10");
+ Param("GlideSteeringSpeed", "20"); // ORIG: 10
- Param("GlideStablePitch", "-15"); // Pitch value that does not need to be corrected by the gravity
+ Param("GlideStablePitch", "-1"); // Pitch value that does not need to be corrected by the gravity // ORIG: -15
- Param("GlideBackwardsMaxDeccel", "20"); // Max deceleration value when pressing backwards
+ Param("GlideBackwardsMaxDeccel", "10"); // Max deceleration value when pressing backwards // ORIG: 20
- Param("GlideMaxGravityWhenStopping" , "-3");// max gravity that can be reached when pitch is not stable and it is being corrected by gravity
+ Param("GlideMaxGravityWhenStopping" , "-6");// max gravity that can be reached when pitch is not stable and it is being corrected by gravity // ORIG: -3
- Param("GlideNitroCooldown", "5.0");
+ Param("GlideNitroCooldown", "2.0"); // ORIG: 5.0
- Param("FallDamageResistance", "0.0");
+ Param("FallDamageResistance", "100.0");
```

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

jgoemat wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:11 am
I just changed the variables with a mod. In ph\source there is a 'data0.pak' file. I opened with 7-Zip and extracted the scripts folder. Then I deleted everything but player_variables.scr. Then I made my changes and added the scripts folder with my player variables to a new zip file and renamed it data2.pak (since there is a data1.pak already too) and put it in that game folder. These are the values I changed FYI. I love being able to just jump and start gliding and use shift and z as much as I want.

Ah yea, I recall I saw something in the other table going through the list of values with offsets then going to the next and it seemed like it also populated the name somehow, but I couldn't find it.

Good idea with the pak file, Thanks!
I'll have a look at that file, since I guessing I'll see the same values ingame so by those values I can recognize which parameter it is.

Currently looking to find a unlimited speedup while on the parachute, since it takes forever just with unlimited stamina to get anywhere. Since I already conquered the highest tower with a glider long before I got the grapple I feel I've earned unlimited boost :D
jgoemat wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:11 am
I haven't looked in-game but it seems like all those values go off one and the offsets in the script are 8 bytes before the value, so maybe it's a structure of string pointers to the variable name and the value?
I'll dig further to see. Cheers.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

So had a little look at that file you mentioned and cleaned it up a little as it looked like the ingame list of parameters was alphabetical unlike the list which was a bit 'random'.

Seems like the ingame structure is almost alphabetical, but sometimes it skips over a lot of values that it later gets back to, so couldn't do a match 1:1 from my list and the ingame values.

However there seems to be a ingame list of strings that matches the list of values, so if I could somehow iterate through that list and match it with the PlayerFloatValues, so I'd get name from the strings and value from the player structure, could then make a complete list of modifiable values for CE to modify/freeze.

Guess it is time to finally have a look at the LUA scripts in CE.

Does feel a bit like "cheating" when looking directly at the script files instead of doing everything in memory... :roll: :D

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Right, got it working somewhat now to populate a table I already have with values - with the correct ones upon each launch.
Still wish I could automatically populate it, but thats something for later. Did the memory list manually comparing the values I found with the memory list + the one extracted from the pak file. As usual, once I got the values I needed I stopped looking :P so it only has stuff related to glider.

Think some of the LUA stuff in the wiki needs an update or some tutorials for it, couldn't really find any, but then again maybe my searching is shit. I'll clean it up and post.

Its nice to just spam shift to just fly fast around everywhere, who needs a broom. Feel like I deserved it after mastering the glider to get onto the tower without a grapple. (only to discover some of it was locked behind quest progress..)

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

ins wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:47 am
Its nice to just spam shift to just fly fast around everywhere, who needs a broom. Feel like I deserved it after mastering the glider to get onto the tower without a grapple. (only to discover some of it was locked behind quest progress..)
At what point in the game do you get the glider? I can only play for a few hours every now and then and most of that time I spend hacking (value searching actually, haha).

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:13 pm
At what point in the game do you get the glider? I can only play for a few hours every now and then and most of that time I spend hacking (value searching actually, haha).
I think you get the glider fairly soon after going through the first subway tunnel and leaving the top left sector (the one with 3 zones). So I'd say if played efficiently* maybe after a 1-3 hours?

*) which means noone with cheat-engine will get there that quickly :-D

tbriane365
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tbriane365 »

Thanks guys

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Did some work on my table, will post soon..
I'm sort of happy with it already, just want to add one more feature to it, then clean it up a bit.

Only tested it on 1.42 unfortunately.

Here is a short clip of it in action to help enjoy the scenery more. If link shows error, clicking the ghost should open it.

KuguarPL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KuguarPL »

ins wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:32 pm
I'm sort of happy with it already, just want to add one more feature to it, then clean it up a bit.

Here is a short clip of it in action to help enjoy the scenery more. If link shows error, clicking the ghost should open it.

will there perhaps be an option to freeze time in challenges?

KuguarPL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KuguarPL »

jgoemat wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:03 pm
Updated 2022-09-13 - Fixed and expanded health cheat adding damage multiplier, added fast open and arrows

The tables in the other thread (viewtopic.php?t=19081) mostly didn't work with my version so I created one. Thanks to STN and Zanzer, their scripts led me to the locations for a couple of mine. This includes shareac's mission timer cheat as well.

1. Max Durability
2. Stamina
3. Max Health Each Frame
4. Sleeper Alert - works on sleepers
5. Full Timer At Night - keeps your infection meter full even in chemicals
6. F5: Freeze Challenge Timer - Must be off when starting and finishing a challenge
7. F6: Invisible - Disable for anomalies or you can't damage them
8. At least 500 mats when crafting
9. Fast Open - Opening or using things you have to hold 'F' for should be fast
10. Arrows - Should keep your arrow inventory above 50 when using the bow
11. Health
a. bEnableFullHealth - set to 1 to make health full each frame
b. bEnableGodMode - should do a true god mode, setting damage directed to player to 0
c. fNonPlayerDamageMultiplier - increases damage to non-players, works for friendlies too unfortunately

Notes:

3. Max Health Each Frame - I had a hard time finding a pointer to only the player's health for god mode or damage multipliers, but this seems to work for only the player and keeps your health topped up. It's still possible to die from taking a large amount of damage at once though...

7., Invisible - Well, it makes *most* zombies and bandits not alert and not attack you. Walkers seem to be drawn to the sounds you make or something and shamble towards you but won't attack. Scripted enemies like the ones that crawl from holes near the floor and maybe chasers will still attack you.

8. At least 500 mats when crafting - Activate when you have the crafting tab open and when you hover over an item it will ensure you have at least 500 of teach material. Do not 'craft max' or it can crash your game. You should probably just activate it on that page and deactivate after crafting.

10. Arrows - Apparently arrows are stored in stacks, I think of 60. What this does is make sure each stack is at least 50 for the equipped arrows (if you have at least 1). If you have more than 60 I think it will be higher because it does it for each stack.

11. Health - I like to set fNonPlayerDamageMultiplier to something like 50 for my electric arrows to clear a group of zombies right away
will there be a table update after the DLC comes out ? Actually stopping time in challenges does not work

Akabane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akabane »

ins wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:32 pm

Can't wait ! :)

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

I haven't really looked at freezing time in challenges, but when you're able to fly anywhere without losing stamina the only place this will be a challenge should be some of the melee fights, at least as far as I've played up until now that has been the only issue.

I think I can put up the table some time tomorrow after cleaning it up a little more.