Steelrising [Engine:Silk]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Steelrising [Engine:Silk]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 12 Sep 22 - Hit #1 ]

Kindly DO NOT POST this table on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus). Same as you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I made this specifically for this community! If you want to share the news, do send those users to FRF instead. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Game Name: Steelrising
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 0.01.7596_130
Game Process: Steelrising.exe (GameSteelrising.dll is the actual game module)

Hello folks.

Been working on this for a few days now, having fun testing various crap with cfemen and @Akira. That being said, this is a joint effort, so don't let me catch you say "SunBeam's table" when you refer to this one in particular.

The table:

Download:

Steelrising.CT
(38.24 KiB) Downloaded 3916 times

How to use:

1) Run the game till you're at the main menu or in the actual world (load a map).

2) Open the table in CE 7.4 and activate the [ Initialize ] script. CE will say it wants to open the game process, click Yes. Wait for a few seconds and, unless the game version hasn't changed, the sub-scripts section will open. If the game version changes, you will be greeted with a warning message. That doesn't mean the table will not work; it just tells you the stuff might not work on the updated version. If [ Initialize ] script doesn't activate (except for people who've never used CE...), only then will there be a problem worth reporting.

3) An explanation of the scripts is provided below.
  • No Stagger God Mode
    Grants you unlimited health and no HUD notification of damage. Player only.

This option comes with several sub-features:
    • God Status
      You can control here if you want God Mode enabled or not. This is to be used in conjunction with the below. Why? Cuz there might be people who don't want god mode, but just to change the damage multipliers. The default state when you enable No Stagger God Mode script is Enabled (1).
    • Control Applied Damage by Multipliers
      By default, the damage multipliers are set to 1 so when the No Stagger God Mode script is enabled, you deal the normal damage. If you feel like changing it, then edit the 1 value(s) for the respective damage(s) (e.g.: 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, 2, etc.). That will make sure that your dealt attacks have increased damage by the Multiplier(s) you changed.
    Fall damage is bypassed when No Stagger God Mode script is enabled and the only way to control that is by editing the script (comment lines 78-80):

Code: Select all

xorps xmm1,xmm1
      xorps xmm2,xmm2
      ret

NOTE:

Be aware not to fall in water that you can't get out of. For example, in "La Cite" level, you can go to the bottom of the Seine river easily and can get out of water to the other bank (thus bypassing all parkour/grapple mechanics to get across). However, in "Les Invalides" level, right at the starting point, if you go into the river, you will notice you can't get back up on the ground. The walls are steep or slippery, so you'll be stuck under water. I'm not sure if disabling this script and exiting to main menu, then back in, will solve the issue.. but.. like I said.. will update the table with an option to kill your Hero, so that you can respawn safely out.
  • Engine Goodies
    This script is one big hook that does multiple things. First-up, I picked a spot in GameSteelrising.dll where updates happen and the execution flow exits to Engine.dll. At this spot, I don't have to care about saving or restoring registers, therefore it's super solid.

All the subsequent scripts do just read/write, they are not hooks, so don't expect that.. if any of the scripts below is enabled.. that means the effect will work forever. Again, they are not hooks. What that means: if you die, for example, you will have to re-enable all of these scripts below that you have active. Just one example. General rule: if something the script(s) do stops working, re-enable said script(s).
    • Toggle God Mode State
      Will enable the Engine's default notion of god mode, which is allowing you to continue playing if your health reaches 0. You can toggle this on/off by enabling/disabling this script.
    • Infinite Stamina|Alchemical Capsules
      Will ignore changes done to your Stamina or Alchemical Capsules in several situations:
      • no jump consumption
      • no right-click consumption when dashing
      • no consumption when attacking
      • no consumption of capsules when firing weapons or using the special action (Q)
      The only scenarios that aren't covered (will update later) are those of sprinting and blocking. So your Stamina will decrease when you Shift (toggle or not) or when you hold Q to block hits. You can toggle this on/off by enabling/disabling this script.
    • Add Inventory Items|Consumables By Name
      Will allow you to get ANYTHING item-wise in this game :) cfemen worked his ass off to build this list, so be sure to thank the dude for his amazing work!

List of items: [Link].
      When you open this page you will see a list of sections with item strings and their descriptions. You are to copy-paste what's to the LEFT of the | symbol, NOT THE WHOLE LINE OF TEXT. What's to the right of the | symbol is the item's description. I know why I'm writing this, just in case you mumble "pfft, look at him, treating us as if we're stupid". No, I'm not treating you in any way, I'm explaining clearly so we don't see "doesn't work for me" posts and when I ask, *some* people would say "well, I copied the entire line and pasted it and it doesn't work".

So:

How to use:
      - open the list above
      - click the checkbox in front of the script and an input field will appear:

- copy an item from cfemen's list (pastebin) and paste it in the input field above
      - be sure to read the examples mentioned there and please don't spam this topic with "how do I get this and that?"

You can specify a single string from the list above, in which case you will get 1 SINGLE ITEM of that string type. Or you can specify a string, followed by a "|" symbol, followed by a NUMBER (for quantity), to get said quantity (1 .. n).

Examples (again):

item_potion_life_01 -OR- item_potion_life_01|1
      Will give you 1 x Oil Burette. 1. One. Single. Item.

item_potion_life_01|10
      Will give you 10 x Oil Burette. So more than 1.

Clear?

NOTE:

1) The script WILL NOT ACTIVATE and IT MAY SEEM THAT IT ERRORED (if you right-click it, it will show the error). It is intentionally designed like this so you don't have to disable it and re-enable it if you want to use it again. So be sure to read this and please don't spam "my script doesn't enable". Thank you!

2) This can be run while you're already in the Upgrade page (at Vestal or Carriage). Just run the script, paste your thing and make sure to change pages back and forth. For example, go to Module Slots page and back to Weapons -- if you were upgrading weapons. Point is there needs to be a page refresh so you see the inventory amounts updated.

3) There is no notification in-game that you added/received something. So just open inventory and check the quantities for yourself.

4) There might be some typos or missing "|" in the list, so be considerate.
    NOTE: If you die, you will need to re-run some of these scripts (e.g.: Infinite Stamina|Alchemical Capsules needs to be re-run so it sets back the BOOLs for anti-consumption on the re-initialized pgmGCoCharacterState).
Will add more stuff as we progress: a) a way to kill yourself when you get stuck, so that you're teleported/respawned to nearest Vestal; b) teleporting to XYZ coordinates or markers (or just save spot, teleport back and forth between current position and saved one by using MouseX1/MouseX2 clicks) and some others.

Best regards,
SunBeam

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vada31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Steelrising [Engine:Silk]

Post by Vada31 »

hello, thank you so much for your work

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

thanks a lot! but for some reason when i trying to add some staff except consumables game is crashing for me

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kroco wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:20 pm
thanks a lot! but for some reason when i trying to add some staff except consumables game is crashing for me
Right-click the Engine Goodies script, 'Change script', go to lines 103 and 135 and change 100 to 108. Click OK. Disable any sub-scripts you have enabled (like Stamina one, for example). Then disable and re-enable Engine Goodies (you can re-enable any sub-scripts after that).

I will post the fixed one later.

Cheers,
Sun

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

works fine now, thank you

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

nice table guys. thank you SunBeam, cfemen and Akira. and thanks for sharing!!!!

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

Ok kind sir, about no clip

tungtet0987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tungtet0987 »

The list of items has been removed

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Wow, this is a nice cheat table

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

tungtet0987 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:15 am
:?:

shinchan96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shinchan96 »

i add the armor and weapon but crashed

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

tungtet0987 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:15 am
The list is still there and works. If you cannot open it, then it's a discussion between you, your internet provider or your country blocking external sites.
shinchan96 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:59 am
i add the armor and weapon but crashed
The fix is mentioned literally several posts above you: viewtopic.php?p=266396#p266396. How about you do your due diligence and search the next time, before asking questions? Thanks.
Casanova wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:31 am
Wow, this is a nice cheat table
Indeed :) And you won't see any bitching OCD-style, where people accuse one another of stealing tables or scripts, then whining "I am retiring" (see kraqurjak reference). By the way, all those who were whining and rebelling against FRF months ago and founding some new forum.. well.. the forum's been down for a while now and they've ignited internal quarrels, so now they've all scattered to other forums or private Discords. Irony, eh? Yeah, I had to off-topic a bit, cuz it feels good seeing the "I told you so" at work here. It goes to show that you don't need 2-3 to spark mutiny, you also need stable and solid people who back you up no matter what, rather than mostly unknowns following some idea/principle :)

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by m01s33nk0 »

Make 9 items when "quick use"

Code: Select all

{ Game   : Steelrising.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2022-09-11
  Author : moas

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat

aobscanmodule(INJECT,GameSteelrising.dll,8B 43 7C 83 F8 FF 74 1E) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [rbx+7C],a
code:
  mov eax,[rbx+7C]
  cmp eax,-01
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
INJECT:
  db 8B 43 7C 83 F8 FF

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: GameSteelrising.dll+4CD222

GameSteelrising.dll+4CD1FF: E8 22 3C B7 FF     - call GameSteelrising.CommonCore::spBufferedString<512>::format+37
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD204: 48 8B 5B 78        - mov rbx,[rbx+78]
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD208: 48 85 DB           - test rbx,rbx
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD20B: 74 2C              - je GameSteelrising.dll+4CD239
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD20D: 0F 1F 00           - nop dword ptr [rax]
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD210: 48 8D 54 24 20     - lea rdx,[rsp+20]
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD215: 48 8D 4B 08        - lea rcx,[rbx+08]
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD219: E8 D6 2C B7 FF     - call GameSteelrising.CommonCore::spDate::s_setDelimiterSpace+302
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD21E: 84 C0              - test al,al
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD220: 74 0A              - je GameSteelrising.dll+4CD22C
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD222: 8B 43 7C           - mov eax,[rbx+7C]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD225: 83 F8 FF           - cmp eax,-01
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD228: 74 1E              - je GameSteelrising.dll+4CD248
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD22A: 03 F8              - add edi,eax
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD22C: 48 8B 1B           - mov rbx,[rbx]
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD22F: 48 85 DB           - test rbx,rbx
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD232: 75 DC              - jne GameSteelrising.dll+4CD210
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD234: 83 FF FF           - cmp edi,-01
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD237: 74 0F              - je GameSteelrising.dll+4CD248
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD239: 3B BD 10 01 00 00  - cmp edi,[rbp+00000110]
GameSteelrising.dll+4CD23F: 7D 07              - jnl GameSteelrising.dll+4CD248
}
Items can be solded anyway to zero but if still in "quick use" - they become again in 9 pieces. Use this CEA as you wish!

rickmorty123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rickmorty123 »

thanks for the table and clear instruciotns. much appreciated. now i can finally get all my achivements XD

ign1z
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ign1z »

thx for the table, btw is higher jump or fly mod possible ?