La Pucelle: Ragnarok

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

La Pucelle: Ragnarok

Post by aanpsx »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LaPucelle_en.CT
tested on Build: Aug 25 2022 13:47:05 - EN/JP
(184.74 KiB) Downloaded 921 times

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: La Pucelle: Ragnarok

Post by timechaos69 »

Thank you!

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Thanks for the table, everything works neatly with some considerations:
- infinite training at one point just loops one action though i believe it's because of game limits and not code fault, i guess if we could have a added option to choose what action we want to always cast or something would be better.
- Still no exp multiplier on this one.
- Maybe add a dropdown list to instant max exp within the item related codes, as i think someone posted the max level requirements are on the requests a while ago. This would help complementing the list a little bit.
- A Dark World Floor changer or something. As Dark World is also core in this game for one of the endings(the Devil Overlord Priere one that links with disgaea) and this is kinda linked with Dark World itself...
- Maybe a code to wipe/copy units while playing with the all join code active, as that will sooner or later fill up the unit list(can still send them away to the dark world on store npc).

I guess for the dropdown lists or stuff we need those Disgaea dataminers masters who post all on google spreadsheet before someone takes the toll to make the lists or stuff

Nirvanna21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nirvanna21 »

Doesn't work on Cheat Engine 7.0 :(

thomm9923
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thomm9923 »

Thanks

germanp20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germanp20 »

Is a speed hack possible? Thnx

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

germanp20 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:21 pm
Is a speed hack possible? Thnx
Speedy Hack is inserted on all cheat engine since v4.something. The table hides the option but it's still there, if u look above, there's "Compact Mode", u can click on it and it'll return to the normal screen that scripts is forcing/hiding, then u can use the usual Speedy Hack. Outside of this, u can also make the game skip/not show the battle animations at all making it go a lot faster through in-game options. Combine both and u can zoom through mostly stuff. Sadly La Pucelle is one of the earlier Nis games, released when they were still planning Disgaea 2, it's surprising the game have an actual skip for animations already... even though this is the version with extras/dlc included...

As alternative u can grab any table that have a script to trigger spd hack already on list and just copy their script as those spd hack cheats are normally just shortcuts to the spd hack already avaliable on all cheat engine(the program, not the table). All those scripts tends to do is just add an hotkey on keyboard to activate it and amplify/lower spd... what can be done manually on the program itself without compact mode.

germanp20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germanp20 »

Yes. But is not working in this game. When I activate the speed hack in the Cheat Engine it doesnt work.

pacoroto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pacoroto »

Is there a way to make an XP multiplier? I don't want to completely break the game.