Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Post by TimFun13 »

Wombleinc wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 am
What you're doing there is an injection hook (or an injection reroute). Basically your replacing the original code with jmp newmem (newmem just happens to be at the address 00A80000). Here's a tutorial on full injections: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6539

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

Okay got cha, but that used to do is give a lot of information about the farmer. Now it doesn't or I am mistaken on what that script does or why they had it in the table.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

Also inb4 someone posts the cjb cheat mod for the 900th time, we're aware of it, but it lacks a lot of the functionality the cheat table had (and even one or two that do still function right). I wouldnt be nagging every couple months or so about this game if it did, lol.

Greatly appreciated to anyone willing to take a peek at this. Legit had thought Stardew wasn't really something anyone here was interested in as its been a while since it came out and become a bit less heavily played.

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

Wombleinc wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 am
Since no one else seems to be working on this, I guess I will send in another request. The old table is completely broken where nothing in the table works anymore. I have been trying to fix the tables in there but I am not really getting all that far. I would love to shadow someone to see how to fix maybe one or two of the scripts.

This game is still heavily played and there are about 4 or 5 people that constantly ask for an update on the old thread but nothing has been done besides telling people to download the mod.

I don't trust an application being on my computer that some random person made that I have to run to play the game and then adding more files created from random people in the games directory. I know the same could be said about cheat engine but I believe if I were going to get a virus from cheat engine i'd already have it.
Let me see...
Try this table first... If work, maybe i'll add more features
For now i only have this (Stardew Valley v1.4.3):
- Inf HP
- Inf Stamina
- Max Magnet Radius
- Inf Item
- Run Speed
- Zoom Level
- Player pointer
Attachments
Stardew Valley.CT
v1.4.3
(177.1 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

long_ken
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by long_ken »

aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:03 pm
Wombleinc wrote:
Since no one else seems to be working on this, I guess I will send in another request. The old table is completely broken where nothing in the table works anymore. I have been trying to fix the tables in there but I am not really getting all that far. I would love to shadow someone to see how to fix maybe one or two of the scripts.

This game is still heavily played and there are about 4 or 5 people that constantly ask for an update on the old thread but nothing has been done besides telling people to download the mod.

I don't trust an application being on my computer that some random person made that I have to run to play the game and then adding more files created from random people in the games directory. I know the same could be said about cheat engine but I believe if I were going to get a virus from cheat engine i'd already have it.
Let me see...
- Inf HP
- Inf Stamina
- Max Magnet Radius
- Inf Item
- Run Speed
- Zoom Level
- Player pointer
Very Useful Table,and work my Stardew Valley Version.It is recommend add "Instant Fish Bite" and "Fishing Pointers" Function For who just like fishing.Thanks you very much~BTW,It seem only working for Single Player,But don't work in Multiplayer

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1838641320 »

aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:03 pm
Wombleinc wrote:

Let me see...
- Inf HP
- Inf Stamina
- Max Magnet Radius
- Inf Item
- Run Speed
- Zoom Level
- Player pointer
made some improvement based on aanpsx's:

-mouseover weapon pointer、
-mouseover stackable pointer。

2.3:
Fixed a bug.Now get_mouseover_weapon should work properly.
StardewModdingAPI.CT
(314.18 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

hmmm, somehow, I enable the cheat in my friends game, and it's keep crashing my games, anyway to fix that

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Would love to see more options. Like freezing time especially.
If you could get the "farm plots always watered and fertilized" working, that would be amazing.
Last edited by Lord Blade on Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I can't get the mouseover stackable to activate. Tried with various resources and such, and nothing happens.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

For those of you experiencing crashes, are you the host of the game? Not being the host could possibly be the reason you are crashing. When I host with my friends, I can activate cheats just fine without crashing.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I get crashes when I'm hosting. If the table is activated while we're in multiplayer the game crashes. Same happens if the table is active and then someone joins.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am
I get crashes when I'm hosting. If the table is activated while we're in multiplayer the game crashes. Same happens if the table is active and then someone joins.
Are you running any mods? Some mods change a good portion of how the game works, saves data and what not. This could be the issue.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

No mods. Just playing the game with my wife. If the CE table is running, and she tries to join, the game instantly crashes.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:05 pm
No mods. Just playing the game with my wife. If the CE table is running, and she tries to join, the game instantly crashes.
Hmm, I'm not sure what the issue could be. Only thing I can think of is trying a fresh install of Cheat Engine, make sure it's up to date and make sure your game versions match the tables. Sorry I cant help out more :(

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Basically I just have my wife step out of the game for a minute for me to use the table, then close CE and have her jump back in. It's just annoying we can't seem to have it running while we're both in.

It would also be nice to see the old fishing cheats (always instant catch, always perfect catch, and always get treasure chest) added back to the table. Some of these fish are just a pain in the butt.

Also, for whatever reason I still can't get the mouseover stackable to activate at all. No error messages or anything, simply I click on the box, CE pauses for a minute, and then nothing happens.