Farmer Against Potatos Idle (Updated table)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Farmer Against Potatos Idle (Updated table)

Post by salttotart »

garbage wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:05 am
As all other Unity games, once you have dissected Mono, the only things of any consequence are located in the Assembly-CSharp library. PlayerData can likewise be found there, and then you can simply dissect its structure. I explained in the post above how to go about finding the actual address for PlayerData to plug in to that structure, so I won't go over it again. Once you have that accomplished, most of the game is opened up to you. If you have mono features enabled, Cheat Engine should be able to dissect most other structures within PlayerData by itself (ie. PetCollection or any other structures hidden behind pointers). I do find it important to inform you, however, that Cheat Engine has some issues with dissecting structures such as RefineMaterials: it will enumerate the elements of the array "items_" as pointers to doubles, rather than doubles themselves, which is inaccurate. So, exercise your critical thinking skills.
Maybe I'm missing something. The address for PlayerData seems to change every time I load up game because the script only worked the first time I used it.

I'm attempting to fix it for myself as a learning exercise. I found the address (in this case it's 32E34000), but when I go to try and change that address in the pointer line for the address via Change record -> Address, I see that it is using "Unity.Player.dll"+0143CCD0. Where did you get the 0143CCD0 from? I thought it might be the difference between the address for the exe to reference UnityPlayer.dll and the address of PlayerData, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Edit: I did miss something because now the table is working again. Not sure what I did differently earlier today versus now, but it works. My question above stands though. I would like to know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfchlwnsgy1236 »

salttotart wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:30 pm
garbage wrote:
I explained in the post above how to go about finding the actual address for PlayerData to plug in to that structure, so I won't go over it again.
I found the address (in this case it's 32E34000), but when I go to try and change that address in the pointer line for the address via Change record -> Address, I see that it is using "Unity.Player.dll"+0143CCD0. Where did you get the 0143CCD0 from? I thought it might be the difference between the address for the exe to reference UnityPlayer.dll and the address of PlayerData, but that doesn't seem to be working.
As he mentioned in his previous post, he used the pointer scan feature to have Cheat Engine find the pointers for you.

garbage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by garbage »

salttotart wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something. The address for PlayerData seems to change every time I load up game because the script only worked the first time I used it.

I'm attempting to fix it for myself as a learning exercise. I found the address (in this case it's 32E34000), but when I go to try and change that address in the pointer line for the address via Change record -> Address, I see that it is using "Unity.Player.dll"+0143CCD0. Where did you get the 0143CCD0 from? I thought it might be the difference between the address for the exe to reference UnityPlayer.dll and the address of PlayerData, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Edit: I did miss something because now the table is working again. Not sure what I did differently earlier today versus now, but it works. My question above stands though. I would like to know.
Some important facts to acknowledge. The table only works if you are attached to the game, from the issue you seem to have had, it seems most likely to me that that was the issue, although, maybe it wasn't. Regarding addresses, they do tend to change every time the game is loaded, but they almost always have a series of pointers that point to the address. In this table, the address is pointed to by the pointer:
[[[[[["UnityPlayer.dll"+0143CCD0]+0]+18]+20]+25c]+4]+84
That is, the address of PlayerData is offset by 0x84 bytes from the address given at [[[[["UnityPlayer.dll"+0143CCD0]+0]+18]+20]+25c]+4 and so on. Unfortunately, these series of pointers are quite difficult to find manually, but cheat engine comes with the very helpful Pointer Scan feature, that allows us to compare addresses from multiple instances of the game, in order to find pointers that work across those multiple instances.

If you do happen to find an instance where the pointer in my table does not point to PlayerData (and you've checked to make sure there are no rather basic issues like not attaching cheat engine to the game) I would appreciate it if you could generate a pointermap and send it my way, to see if there are alternative pointers that may work better.

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

garbage wrote:
First things first, I've updated my previous table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21281&p=274220#p274220.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest regarding how to actually find values, so I'll better explain the relevant details.

As all other Unity games, once you have dissected Mono, the only things of any consequence are located in the Assembly-CSharp library. PlayerData can likewise be found there, and then you can simply dissect its structure. I explained in the post above how to go about finding the actual address for PlayerData to plug in to that structure, so I won't go over it again. Once you have that accomplished, most of the game is opened up to you. If you have mono features enabled, Cheat Engine should be able to dissect most other structures within PlayerData by itself (ie. PetCollection or any other structures hidden behind pointers). I do find it important to inform you, however, that Cheat Engine has some issues with dissecting structures such as RefineMaterials: it will enumerate the elements of the array "items_" as pointers to doubles, rather than doubles themselves, which is inaccurate. So, exercise your critical thinking skills.
Just a head's up: one of the minor updates recently changed the pointers for Pets. Only some of them appear to work in the table now. Everything else appears fine though. I can see if I can generate a good pointer map when I get a chance.

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfchlwnsgy1236 »

salttotart wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:35 pm
Just a head's up: one of the minor updates recently changed the pointers for Pets. Only some of them appear to work in the table now. Everything else appears fine though. I can see if I can generate a good pointer map when I get a chance.
Is that the case with garbage's table, my table, or both?

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

I know for a fact garbage's.

garbage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by garbage »

salttotart wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:35 pm
For whatever reason the items in the PetCollection object are no longer organized as they are in Default sort order. I have no clue why.

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

Great work on the tables.
Is there a way to use cheat engine to complete the challenges, if so how?
I used dissected Mono and was able to find the line for challenge complete but I have no idea how to change the values.

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

garbage wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:50 pm
salttotart wrote:

Some important facts to acknowledge. The table only works if you are attached to the game, from the issue you seem to have had, it seems most likely to me that that was the issue, although, maybe it wasn't. Regarding addresses, they do tend to change every time the game is loaded, but they almost always have a series of pointers that point to the address. In this table, the address is pointed to by the pointer:
[[[[[["UnityPlayer.dll"+0143CCD0]+0]+18]+20]+25c]+4]+84
That is, the address of PlayerData is offset by 0x84 bytes from the address given at [[[[["UnityPlayer.dll"+0143CCD0]+0]+18]+20]+25c]+4 and so on. Unfortunately, these series of pointers are quite difficult to find manually, but cheat engine comes with the very helpful Pointer Scan feature, that allows us to compare addresses from multiple instances of the game, in order to find pointers that work across those multiple instances.

If you do happen to find an instance where the pointer in my table does not point to PlayerData (and you've checked to make sure there are no rather basic issues like not attaching cheat engine to the game) I would appreciate it if you could generate a pointermap and send it my way, to see if there are alternative pointers that may work better.
I just had it happen with the new Pet table. I've attached the PTR.
Attachments
FAPI - PlayerData.rar
(587.46 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

garbage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by garbage »

pshep4000 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:47 am
Great work on the tables.
Is there a way to use cheat engine to complete the challenges, if so how?
I used dissected Mono and was able to find the line for challenge complete but I have no idea how to change the values.
The PlayerData structure has a list of boolean values regarding the completion of challenges. Setting them to 1 should complete the challenges.

For the second page of challenges, the integer refers to the number of stages completed (the upgrade bonuses start in the second world).

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

Thanks

I tried changing the challenge to complete, it worked but you don't get any of the rewards or special abilities.
I undid my change and completed them normally.

garbage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by garbage »

pshep4000 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:29 am
Thanks

I tried changing the challenge to complete, it worked but you don't get any of the rewards or special abilities.
You are correct, that does not actually complete the challenge, you actually need to execute a method, so I updated my table with a script to complete a challenge automatically. If you want to change the challenge completed, just change the number at the end of the method name WinChallenge# to a number 1-10 (in order they appear). I should mention this only works on the first page, because the second page of challenges don't really have completion conditions.

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

garbage wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:09 am
pshep4000 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:29 am
Thanks

You are correct, that does not actually complete the challenge, you actually need to execute a method, so I updated my table with a script to complete a challenge automatically. If you want to change the challenge completed, just change the number at the end of the method name WinChallenge# to a number 1-10 (in order they appear). I should mention this only works on the first page, because the second page of challenges don't really have completion conditions.
Thanks for the table update, works great completing quests

I found that with your new table structure you have lost of a lot of the things that you could change, so I merged your 2 tables together this way I can use the new nicer parts and also the more obscure things. I can send you my changed table if you want to see?

garbage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by garbage »

pshep4000 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:53 pm

I found that with your new table structure you have lost of a lot of the things that you could change, so I merged your 2 tables together this way I can use the new nicer parts and also the more obscure things. I can send you my changed table if you want to see?
I'm glad the script works well. I'm a bit confused about what your issue is; I didn't really change the table itself all that much, so I presume your issue has to do with the structures included? If it's regarding the GameManager structure, the fourth pointer "PD" points to the PlayerData structure which should have all the information from before. If it's not, please enlighten me, I find myself a bit confused.

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

garbage wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:43 am
pshep4000 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:53 pm

I'm glad the script works well. I'm a bit confused about what your issue is; I didn't really change the table itself all that much, so I presume your issue has to do with the structures included? If it's regarding the GameManager structure, the fourth pointer "PD" points to the PlayerData structure which should have all the information from before. If it's not, please enlighten me, I find myself a bit confused.
I can't seem to send you my table by PM.
There is no issue, as you said it is to do with the structure.