Farmer Against Potatos Idle (Updated table)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Farmer Against Potatos Idle (Updated table)

Post by asdfchlwnsgy1236 »

Rosmarin wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 4:20 pm
Hey asdfch... the update added a new timer for ascension. That timer is 24h long and prevents me from clicking the normal ascension button. So I either have to manually change the reincarnation (which I don't want to do, cause it messes with the needed reincarnation levels) or wait 24 hours (which I don't want to either for obvious reasons). Would you be able to add that timer to the script so we can change that time and ascend without having to wait 24 hours?

Thanks in advance.
Needed more time than I would have liked, but it should work.
MrPowersFtw wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:17 pm
They put out another update for 0.33-1. Does much change between 0.33 and 0.33-1?
No, everything on the table still works fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Farmer Against Potatoes Idle.ct
20230508: Added a script to remove the ascension cooldown.
(582.39 KiB) Downloaded 302 times

yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yahodi »

how do i use the table? its not working for me, i downloaded it, opened it with cheat engine and selected the game, speed hack works fine but when i click the box near each hack it doesn't mark it, it just plays the "error" sound that windows do

MrPowersFtw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrPowersFtw »

yahodi wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:07 pm
how do i use the table? its not working for me, i downloaded it, opened it with cheat engine and selected the game, speed hack works fine but when i click the box near each hack it doesn't mark it, it just plays the "error" sound that windows do
You have to make sure the "initialize table" box is marked or else it won't work. It can be connected to the game, but everything will show up as '??' if it's not activated.

yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yahodi »

MrPowersFtw wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:04 pm
yahodi wrote:
You have to make sure the "initialize table" box is marked or else it won't work. It can be connected to the game, but everything will show up as '??' if it's not activated.
whenever i click the box near each hack to activate it, it doesn't mark it, it just makes an error sound, is this what you mean by intialize table? or there is a step i missed?
1-i open the table
2-select the game
3-all values are "??" so to activate it i click the box near each hack but it makes an error sound and doesn't activate it, am i doing something wrong?

MrPowersFtw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrPowersFtw »

yahodi wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 11:03 pm
MrPowersFtw wrote:
yahodi wrote:
whenever i click the box near each hack to activate it, it doesn't mark it, it just makes an error sound, is this what you mean by intialize table? or there is a step i missed?
1-i open the table
2-select the game
3-all values are "??" so to activate it i click the box near each hack but it makes an error sound and doesn't activate it, am i doing something wrong?
Yes, you are missing the only step. As I said before. You have to check the box labeled INITIALIZE TABLE. You do NOT need to check any other boxes other than having initialize table checked.
The table is laid out for you that "initialize table" is the first and only section that you see before you even open it. Make sure there is a red "X" in the box before even attempting to use it or it WILL NOT WORK.

yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yahodi »

MrPowersFtw wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 1:33 am
yahodi wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 11:03 pm
MrPowersFtw wrote:

1-i open the table
2-select the game
Yes, you are missing the only step. As I said before. You have to check the box labeled INITIALIZE TABLE. You do NOT need to check any other boxes other than having initialize table checked.
The table is laid out for you that "initialize table" is the first and only section that you see before you even open it. Make sure there is a red "X" in the box before even attempting to use it or it WILL NOT WORK.
just realized i was using the old version which didnt have the intialize table box, downloaded the new table and it worked, my bad!

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I am aware that the game has updated.
A lot of things changed and updating the table will take more time than before.
I will most likely start working on it this Saturday at the earliest, so be patient.

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Updated my table for version 0.34-1.
Improved the ascension limit script to remove the limit entirely (not like it makes a difference to be honest).
Added three new scripts:
  • Force potatoes to always drop equipment (acts like as if you have 100% drop chance)
  • Force all dropped equipment to be at the maximum item rarity for the area (acts like as if you have 100% bonuses chance)
  • Force all dropped equipment to be at the maximum item rating for the area
Using these three scripts together will let you finish farming equipment within seconds, if you care about that.

20230603: The table works as is for version 0.34-2 as well.

20230607: The table works as is for version 0.34-3 as well.
Attachments
Farmer Against Potatoes Idle.ct
20230527: Updated the table for version 0.34-1, improved a script, and added three new scripts.
20230603: Works as is for version 0.34-2.
20230607: Works as is for version 0.34-3.
(534.05 KiB) Downloaded 506 times

matyi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by matyi »

asdfchlwnsgy1236 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:44 pm
Updated my table for version 0.34-1.
Improved the ascension limit script to remove the limit entirely (not like it makes a difference to be honest).
Added three new scripts:
  • Force potatoes to always drop equipment (acts like as if you have 100% drop chance)
  • Force all dropped equipment to be at the maximum item rarity for the area (acts like as if you have 100% bonuses chance)
  • Force all dropped equipment to be at the maximum item rating for the area
Using these three scripts together will let you finish farming equipment within seconds, if you care about that.

20230603: The table works as is for version 0.34-2 as well.

20230607: The table works as is for version 0.34-3 as well.
just registered to say thank you for your work :)

gwydion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gwydion »

Hi there, followed instructions to load the table, open the game process and to initialize the script.

Both initialize table and scripts are checked with a red 'X'.

Tried to run the script for eq drops but I encountered this error. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

Code: Select all

<<Error in line 8 (assert(EnemyStats:TakeDamage+ 1a46,0F 85 AC 00 00 00)) :Failure determining what EnemyStats:TakeDamage+ 1a46 means>>

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

gwydion wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:01 pm
Hi there, followed instructions to load the table, open the game process and to initialize the script.

Tried to run the script for eq drops but I encountered this error. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

<<Error in line 8 (assert(EnemyStats:TakeDamage+ 1a46,0F 85 AC 00 00 00)) :Failure determining what EnemyStats:TakeDamage+ 1a46 means>>
It looks like the Mono features failed to activate.
You could try manually activating it by clicking "Activate mono features" inside the "Mono" menu in the menu bar, and then try it again?

gwydion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gwydion »

asdfchlwnsgy1236 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:14 am
gwydion wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:01 pm

It looks like the Mono features failed to activate.
You could try manually activating it by clicking "Activate mono features" inside the "Mono" menu in the menu bar, and then try it again?
Works now. Thank you!

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I know that the game updated, but there is a lot of stuff to fix and add, and I am busy, so I will only get around to updating my table during the weekend.

nalyxorp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nalyxorp »

Hi @asdfchlwnsgy1236,

In your next update can you add possibility to modify Total Larva Created (qty in game stats) because since i modify card power of qty larva it's bugged (Value is NaN ) and i can't modify :(
Thank you

asdfchlwnsgy1236
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

nalyxorp wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:38 am
Hi @asdfchlwnsgy1236,

In your next update can you add possibility to modify Total Larva Created (qty in game stats) because since i modify card power of qty larva it's bugged (Value is NaN ) and i can't modify :(
Thank you
You should be able to, though?
Unless you mean the achievement one, which I will not do.
I cannot be bothered to deal with the achievement values, especially since some of the achievements are still buggy.
You can just look through the dissected structures that are included in the cheat table and try things yourself (specifically the PlayerData one).