F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gamaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by Gamaw »

Any one know how to change wind tunnels time

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord-Zap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lord-Zap »

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I made a quick guide on how to remove or add GP to the calendar.
You need to modify 2 tables: Races and Races_Templates. The first one is the one that does the trick, the second is to resolve a minor esthetic problem.

In Races_Tracks you can see the Track ID and to what they correspond. Choose which tracks you want to keep and make a list of those Track ID.
Now, you go to Races, sort through Season ID and you will have to change all the Season ID of the track you don't want from 2022 to 2021.
Then you have to change the day to the past season (I think it's necessary, but I didn't try without doing it).
Example: to remove Bahrain: Track ID 2: we change it's Season ID to 2021 and it's Day to 44543 (1 day post Abu-Dhabi 2021).
You will have to do that for every track you want to remove.
Note: I put every track on a different Day: ex. Bahrain 44543, Jeddah to 44544. Don't know if you can just put every race to the same day, but I'm yet to try.

Now you have removed the race from your Calendar.
The only boring thing left is that in your home page you are still gonna see race 1 out of 22 instead of 1/21.
In order to change that we go to part 2: Race_Template.
Simply remove every line corresponding to a Track ID that you have removed from the Calendar. Ex: if you have removed Bahrain (Track ID 2) look for the line where Track ID n°2 is and remove that line.

I don't know if you have to do that again every season, but it takes only 10/15 minute to do everything, so it's really your choice.

Last thing: in Races_Tracks you can find also China and Russia. I will try adding them and see if you can play there.
Other thing I'll try doing is changing the date of the GP: ex. change Bahrain from March to August (it should be possible).

Btw, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

Lord-Zap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lord-Zap »

I made a list of small details you can change that could improve your gameplay.
-Start date: if you want to start from January 2° 2022, instead of March, all you need to do is change the date to 44563 in Player_State.
-Regulation Results: if you don't want to wait a week in order to discover the results of the voting, all you need to do is to go to Regulations_Constants and change VoteResultsDelays to 1.
-HQ Refurbishment: if you hate to spend 50M per season to refurbish your HQ after spending 2M a month for maintainence, all you need to do is go to Building_Furbishment and change Effectiveness to 1 instead of 0,8, etc.
-If you want faster Scouting, go to Scouting_Enum_ScoutType and change Scout Lenghts.
-If you don't want Major Technical changes (at least in your first season) go to Regulation_Enum_ChangeType and modify SkipSeasonProb of Major Technical to 1.
-Engine penalty are terrible in this game: always taking just 5 penalty is nothing if you are a top team. In real life you take 10 penalty per component of the engine (the first time and 5 penalty since the second time). In the game you always take just 5 penalty for a whole engine. To change that, go to Races_Enum_PenaltyType and change it from 5 to 10/20 to make it more realistic.
-Yet to test: in Races_DriverStanding you can change the drivers points.
-Change Cfd and Windtunnel hours for everyone: Parts_Resources.
-Money: Finance_TeamBalance (useful to give yourself the Prize Money at the end of the season since the game doesn't give you any).

Update:
-The Regulation Results actually works, just not the first season. From the second one it works perfectly. Don't know why.
-Scout speed: don't put it to 0 days, the minimum is 1.
-If you start on 2° January, you'll not be able to negotiate staff and drivers till 3 March (Yet to try 1° January).
-Last but not least, you can modify your championship point in both Races_DriverStandings and Races_TeamStandings.
-Btw, if you have all the HQ maxed out, it will cost you 9M per month, plus each year you are gonna spend 70M$ for refurbishment. Yet you'll always find someone who believe Prize Money is unnecessary 8-)
Last edited by Lord-Zap on Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DAZ_fearless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DAZ_fearless »

i have a regulations vote inprogress, but there is a race between the vote and ressults. i dont want to have to redo a race if the ressult is wrong. i tryed changing the delay as above stated, but it seems to late for that, the date didnt change. is there a votes database i can change before they are shown so the outcome will be right?

leffs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by leffs »

Lord-Zap wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:22 pm
-Start date: if you want to start from January 2° 2022, instead of March, all you need to do is change the date to 44563 in Player_State.
-Regulation Results: if you don't want to wait a week in order to discover the results of the voting, all you need to do is to go to Regulations_Constants and change VoteResultsDelays to 1.
-HQ Refurbishment: if you hate to spend 50M per season to refurbish your HQ after spending 2M a month for maintainence, all you need to do is go to Building_Furbishment and change Effectiveness to 1 instead of 0,8, etc.
-If you want faster Scouting, go to Scouting_Enum_ScoutType and change Scout Lenghts.
-If you don't want Major Technical changes (at least in your first season) go to Regulation_Enum_ChangeType and modify SkipSeasonProb of Major Technical to 1.
-Engine penalty are terrible in this game: always taking just 5 penalty is nothing if you are a top team. In real life you take 10 penalty per component of the engine (the first time and 5 penalty since the second time). In the game you always take just 5 penalty for a whole engine. To change that, go to Races_Enum_PenaltyType and change it from 5 to 10/20 to make it more realistic.
-Money: Finance_TeamBalance (useful to give yourself the Prize Money at the end of the season since the game doesn't give you any).
Thanks for sharing.

It seems you are digging into the database to be able to customize and improve your gaming experience. If you have time could you please take a look on how to change driver names?

As you can see i've tried but i don't have expertise to understand where to go in order to be successful, maybe you do.

markfaviere
Cheater
Cheater

Post by markfaviere »

Lord-Zap wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:22 pm
Really nice from you to help us. Tks! :D

FrancyDam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrancyDam »

any way to nerf/boost a team?

GasparB123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GasparB123 »

Hey is there any way to reduce the developement time of only my teams parts?

Lord-Zap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lord-Zap »

Lord-Zap wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:08 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I made a quick guide on how to remove or add GP to the calendar.
You need to modify 2 tables: Races and Races_Templates. The first one is the one that does the trick, the second is to resolve a minor esthetic problem.

In Races_Tracks you can see the Track ID and to what they correspond. Choose which tracks you want to keep and make a list of those Track ID.
Now, you go to Races, sort through Season ID and you will have to change all the Season ID of the track you don't want from 2022 to 2021.
Then you have to change the day to the past season (I think it's necessary, but I didn't try without doing it).
Example: to remove Bahrain: Track ID 2: we change it's Season ID to 2021 and it's Day to 44543 (1 day post Abu-Dhabi 2021).
You will have to do that for every track you want to remove.
Note: I put every track on a different Day: ex. Bahrain 44543, Jeddah to 44544. Don't know if you can just put every race to the same day, but I'm yet to try.

Now you have removed the race from your Calendar.
The only boring thing left is that in your home page you are still gonna see race 1 out of 22 instead of 1/21.
In order to change that we go to part 2: Race_Template.
Simply remove every line corresponding to a Track ID that you have removed from the Calendar. Ex: if you have removed Bahrain (Track ID 2) look for the line where Track ID n°2 is and remove that line.

I don't know if you have to do that again every season, but it takes only 10/15 minute to do everything, so it's really your choice.

Last thing: in Races_Tracks you can find also China and Russia. I will try adding them and see if you can play there.
Other thing I'll try doing is changing the date of the GP: ex. change Bahrain from March to August (it should be possible).

Btw, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
Little update:
You cannot add Cina or Russia, the game just chrases. In the new season you keep your customised calendar, so no need to do it all over.
SeasonID and Day both need to be modified and you can put all the races on 44543, the day after Abu Dhabi.

Lord-Zap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lord-Zap »

How to Edit Team Performance:
So, I wanted to invert top teams with the slower one. All you need to do is change the Parts_DesignStatsValue. I gave Williams the Mercedes performance and after that I also gave Mercedes the performance of the Williams.

Only things you need to know are: what and where to copy things.
Basically you want to start by exporting the table to another file (like normal Excel or LibreOffice) so that you have the originals value (you will need it later). Then there are few things to know: Part Types and Design ID for each team.
PartsType are listed in the classical Enum, and they are: 3 Chassis, 4 Front Wing, 5 Rear Wing, 6 Sidepods, 7 Underfloor, 8 Suspension (with 1,2,3 being the Engine, Ers, Gearbox).
DesignID it's tricker (I think): you need to go to Parts_CarLoadout and from TeamID and PartsType you can find the DesignID for each component of each car. Basically they are: 34-39 Mercedes, 50-55 Williams, 13-18 Ferrari, 22-27 McLaren, 28-33 Rb, 41-46 Alpine, 59-64 Haas, 68-73 Alpha Tauri, 77-82 Alfa Romeo, 86-91 Aston Martin.
(P.s. I just edited car parts, not the engine itself, even though I could. Btw, it has already been posted on page 2).

What you want to do is to simply copy (in DesignStatsValue) all the columns from Values (till the last one) and all the lines from the first DesignID: 50 to the last DesignID 55 (There are multiple lines for each DesignID (=Front Wing, Sidepods, etc) because each car parts has multiple StatsID (=DragReduction, BrakeCooling, etc)) and paste them over the Mercedes lines (select again all the columns from Values (till the last one) from the first line of DesignID 34 to the last line of 39 and paste).
By doing so Mercedes has the same car parts of Williams.

Now, if you want to give Williams the Mercedes car parts, you will need the other file (the original backup file). From here you have to copy the originals Mercedes Values (DesignID: 34-39) and past it over the Williams Values (DesignID: 50-55) in the Db browser.
(That's how I find out you can just copy from libreoffice and paste it over into db browser, without manually writing all the values :) )

It's a lot of writing, but it's extremely easy to do and works perfectly fine.

On my way to see Goatifi become the next World Champion :)

ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray3730 »

Patch 1.8 is out now. Not sure if we can still use this table to extract db?

frapading
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frapading »

ray3730 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:18 am
Patch 1.8 is out now. Not sure if we can still use this table to extract db?
I can still export the db but importing doesn't work anymore, it makes the game crash.

Does someone know a way around or do we need to wait for an update ?

Lord-Zap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lord-Zap »

Stopped working after patch 1.8 :(

Grzelu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grzelu »

Hi
After new patch today, your file isn't working anymore. It exports the files correctly but when i try to save the game after importing edited files, the game crashes. Could you please try to make it work again?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

I don't have time to fix it now. You can try the alternative I've created, which you can find here -> [Link]