F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Flipp147
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by Flipp147 »

tva wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:33 am
I`m using 1.45 instead of 1.65. Seems like there are a lot less back and forth in DRS zones but its also a lot easier to break DRS with a faster car and its a lot more work to keep in that DRS with a slower car.
Did you change anything else? Do you feel like the races and AI is still balanced?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ilCeleste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilCeleste »

Flipp147 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:24 am
ilCeleste wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:13 pm
  • 3) DRS. Unfortunately, the AI doesn't modulate/adapt itself during the race. If fields values in 'Parts_RaceSimConstants' are edited, especially 'MaxDRSAccelerationMultiplier' (a staggering 1.65 multiplier!!!), even Red Bulls can take a long time to overtake the backmarkers. Perhaps a maximum multiplier of 1.30 might do the trick.
I hope this helps and everyone have a great time!

Cheers!
Did you manage to find a good/balanced setup with the parameters in Parts_RaceSimConstants?
Just changing the acceleration isn't enough.
I'm going to try to use the 'Parts_RaceSimConstants' as suggested in [Link].

I've also increased the gap in Grip to 0.2 between each type. Didn't test it yet, though.

Flipp147
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipp147 »

I feel like when adapting those values (DRS, DirtyAir, Tyres-Grip (Not durability my tyre projections are wrong. Basically I can choose to hard push my tyres and then the degradtion is just as in the projection (and the projection is done on "normal" pace)

Pope_Papa_Francis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pope_Papa_Francis »

hi, does anyone know if you're able to edit the wind tunnel hours, the CFD MAU hours and/ or the performance of the cars yet?

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

To create a new driver, u have to gave him a car number, so my new driver has the ID 293, but in the table car number i'm limited from ID 1 to 292. How i can modify it please?

Edit: I found my mistake sorry, but i probably did somehting wrong somewhere else because i could not load my new save x)
Last edited by Zeits on Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cjstereo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cjstereo »

tva wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:12 am
You start the game, activate the script, enable exporting and the db file doesnt get generated?
No, it didn't, but now I reinstalled the game for the 3rd time and it came back with the default values, so I guess it's fixed :D

tva
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tva »

Flipp147 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:36 am
tva wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:33 am
I`m using 1.45 instead of 1.65. Seems like there are a lot less back and forth in DRS zones but its also a lot easier to break DRS with a faster car and its a lot more work to keep in that DRS with a slower car.
Did you change anything else? Do you feel like the races and AI is still balanced?
I`ve also changed tires delta to be a little more gap betwen them. About balance...dont know what to say, is balanced in a way that it makes the 2 stopper that the AI tries to do faster but you can still work around that by pushing on the softs and gaining a lot of laptime. I feel that pushing the tires is overpowered because you gain alot of time and you dont lose enough durability to make you not do it. So yeah, its not a silver bullet...

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

I wanted to create Robert Schwartzman as Ferrari Reserve Driver, it works but .... he has a random engineer face and his name is only Robert, he does not have a surname, i do not understand why ???

Someone can help me please?

thank you.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Zeits wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:35 pm
I wanted to create Robert Schwartzman as Ferrari Reserve Driver, it works but .... he has a random engineer face and his name is only Robert, he does not have a surname, i do not understand why ???

thank you.
He’s probably not programmed into the game

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

Casanova wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:03 am
Zeits wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:35 pm

thank you.
He’s probably not programmed into the game
I'v seen all name with a 1 at the end are like this because they have a special letter like Hülkenberg or Pérez, so there is somewhere a table with the real name, or maybe it's just a picture, and i will never be able to display the created name like that .....

sushibandit28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sushibandit28 »

This works great, thanks. Has anyone figured out how to make cars DNF more? There has to be a value tied to it

iTinchen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iTinchen »

Doesnt works for me with Build 1.6.0.92082

I did exact the same thing like the Videos, i just wanted to incrase the unused XP on one of my drivers. After i save the game, i disabled the import, going to the main menu and tryed to load the savegame. But it looks kind of broken, the savegame doesnt load anymore. I tried the same thing with a new career but i have the same problem.

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

iTinchen wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:21 am
Doesnt works for me with Build 1.6.0.92082

I did exact the same thing like the Videos, i just wanted to incrase the unused XP on one of my drivers. After i save the game, i disabled the import, going to the main menu and tryed to load the savegame. But it looks kind of broken, the savegame doesnt load anymore. I tried the same thing with a new career but i have the same problem.
I had the same problem before. U have to close your database editor before importing it.

iTinchen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iTinchen »

Zeits wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:15 am
I had the same problem before. U have to close your database editor before importing it.
That works, thank u man! Saved my weekend :D

bromleyplays
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bromleyplays »

It's probably too early, but does anyone know of a tool out there to export/view graphics? I.e driver helmets