F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by awardone »

Madball123 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:57 pm
Why does it crash my game when i try to load a grandprix after i messed up with the driver contracts?
Yep I think it is the driver contracts that are messing with the game. When I put Lewis on Aston I was able to run a grandprix. When I put him on Williams than changed his contract from 1 to 5 years, that is when I started getting the crash every time I try to go to race weekend. I will try again later tonight but I am thinking it is that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blgkn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blgkn »

laloading wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:30 pm
Has anyone got the right values to put in the db for tyres? I'm lost thanks!
I did these;
Grip:
C5: 1
C4: 0.900
C3: 0.800
C2: 0.700
C1: 0.600
it fix a little bit but not much. I didn't touch tyre wear yet.

djuice2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djuice2001 »

Does this work for 1.6? Does not seem to export DB file upon load.

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

Hmmm it seems to be crashing all the time now. I tried to start up race weekend with only changing Lewis to Williams like I did Aston and it just keeps crashing over and over. I am going to try another way to change drivers other than through contract.

Edit: It looks like the only way to get around moving drivers to your team is to change their Negotiation Attitude. It's still under Staff_Contracts and it's the tab ContractType. Number 2 changes their contract to Open so you can Negotiate to bring them to your team. The only downside to this is the A.I. will bring up their reserve driver to replace the guy you signed. However I just sim a couple of days and Latifi got pick up (I made him a 79 overall to help get him picked up instead of his 73 overall).

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

What i have to do to have the export / import box in the cheat engine?

After I chose F1Manager ine the list nothing happen ... please can someone help me?

Thank you.

Edit: ok i've found my mistake. Sorry, now i have to learn how to modify team and drivers stats, and how to add drivers ^^

Stonewaiterz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stonewaiterz »

Can sb pls explain for dummies how you use this?

I start F1 Manager 2022 or do i open a savefile?

I start the Table of cheat engine, press CompactMode and then i press Activate Me Before Load Your Save File and then??

thx a lot

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Stonewaiterz wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:45 am
Can sb pls explain for dummies how you use this?

I start F1 Manager 2022 or do i open a savefile?

I start the Table of cheat engine, press CompactMode and then i press Activate Me Before Load Your Save File and then??

thx a lot
Back to the first post and read it carefully. There is link to the example showing how to export the DB, how to edit it (change team finances) and import the database with changed data back into the game.

Flipp147
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipp147 »

I played a bit around with the DRSTopSpeed/AccelerationMultiplier and also with the Tyre Grip and got some good results.

Did anyone already got a bit to experminent with one of the following settings:
  • Tyre Temperature (e.g. MaxOptimalTemp) - on reddit they say that these settings do not impact tyre wear or performance at all
  • Tyre Durability - does this directly affect tyre degradation? I guess this just means that the percentage is dropping faster.
  • Tyre Deg above 30% - did anyone find a parameter where this can be changed? So there is more noticable tyre deg between 100% and 30%
  • Slipstream - this should be DirtyAirStraightSpeedMultiplier (in Parts_RaceSimConstants) - anyone checked the impact of that yet?

oasis81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oasis81 »

Flipp147 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:25 pm
I played a bit around with the DRSTopSpeed/AccelerationMultiplier and also with the Tyre Grip and got some good results.

• Tyre Temperature (e.g. MaxOptimalTemp) - on reddit they say that these settings do not impact tyre wear or performance at all
  • Tyre Durability - does this directly affect tyre degradation? I guess this just means that the percentage is dropping faster.
  • Tyre Deg above 30% - did anyone find a parameter where this can be changed? So there is more noticable tyre deg between 100% and 30%
  • Slipstream - this should be DirtyAirStraightSpeedMultiplier (in Parts_RaceSimConstants) - anyone checked the impact of that yet?
temp seems only a visual data
durabilty yes, inpact only tyre drop time
no, and fo this i think there are other tables that we can see
i'm trying with 15 same as velue to see if this field is inserted in the core math. :D

Rita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rita »

Hello everyone,
I managed to create a new pilot, but ingame, the pilot name don t appears, and just a blank space is present in place of his name.
How can I solve that?
thanks a lot

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

Rita wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:37 pm
Hello everyone,
I managed to create a new pilot, but ingame, the pilot name don t appears, and just a blank space is present in place of his name.
How can I solve that?
thanks a lot
I do not even know how ro add line to create a new driver in the DB :/ How did you do?

Flipp147
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipp147 »

oasis81 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:30 pm
Flipp147 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:25 pm

temp seems only a visual data
durabilty yes, inpact only tyre drop time
no, and fo this i think there are other tables that we can see
i'm trying with 15 same as velue to see if this field is inserted in the core math. :D
Yeah okay I can confirm that also now.
  • Tyre Temperature are really just cosmetics. In the end the tyre-wear just increases at a specific constant if you increase your pace-mode. That's it. Temperature is just fluff here.
  • Tyre Durability will change the overall lifespan of the tyre, but it does not change the laptimes being constant from 100% to 30% - no point in changing this, because the overall lifespan of the compounds is halfway realistic

Rita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rita »

Zeits wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:52 pm
Rita wrote:
Hello everyone,
How can I solve that?
thanks a lot
I do not even know how ro add line to create a new driver in the DB :/ How did you do?

in the DB, just to the right of the print icon, you have a icon to add a new line.

I tested to modify the name of an existing pilot, and it just disapear, i m stuck on it

aloy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aloy »

Rita wrote:
Hello everyone,
How can I solve that?
thanks a lot
Do you use the name preset from name pool? It's in Staff_ForenamePool and Staff_SurnamePool

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

Rita wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:07 pm
Zeits wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:52 pm
Rita wrote:
Hello everyone,
How can I solve that?
thanks a lot

in the DB, just to the right of the print icon, you have a icon to add a new line.

I tested to modify the name of an existing pilot, and it just disapear, i m stuck on it
Which tables do you have to fill to create a new driver? i think there is not only one.