F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
messis103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by messis103 »

Lord-Zap How To editor the engine power use db f1 manager 23 can you send a picture of videos

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

messis103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by messis103 »

is not work editor engine power in f1 manager 23

Cjlo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cjlo »

how to change the characteristics of teams so that, for example, Williams is 2 in strength, and Red Bull is 10, and how to swap pilots in teams?

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

Pocman wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:41 am
messis103 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:43 am
can use in f1 Manager 2023?

A how to do Video
I just got the game and this helped me to remember what I did in f1 22 lol. I still had the folders on my desktop. Already started to fix Mclaren car and drivers to do better.

For the people asking where do you change this or that in the DB lite, just go to each tab and see what's in it. That is what I did last year and was able to find pretty much everything. So if you want to give your team or other teams a lot of money, wind tunnel time, etc. just check the tabs to find it. For example you can change the building upgrade level or up keep cost go to the BULDINGS tab. You can change how much each building cost at each level and their up keep cost. Also change the construction cost.

Edit: So no matter what I did, if I tried to change the driver to another team in DB or if I changed their negotiation with your team to open (which caused them to be moved free agent when you logged back into the game) the game would crash when you got to race weekend. I tried everything but the game would always crash there. So the only way I can see with putting whoever on your team or others, like Daniel, on another team was going into DB and going to the Players tab. Change your team to whatever team you want. So say you are Williams and you want Zhou on Williams. Go to player tab and change it to Alfa and sign someone to replace Zhou. Then go back to DB (after you save your game and such) and change your team back to your team (Williams) in Player tab. Go back to the game and you should be able to sign Zhou as a free agent. No crashes at all after that.

Not sure why it's not working like it did in F1 22. I believe it's because the Contract Type in the Staff_Contracts tab is not leaving them on their team after you change it so you can negotiate with them. It moves them to free agent so you can negotiate and that messes up the game I guess.

No crashes with anything else I have changed in DB, so that is a good thing.

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

If anybody else is wondering this doesn't seem to work with the gamepass version of F1 23.
I got an error "Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check" when trying to unpack my save file. There is a another basic editor out there that does work (google it) but it only lets you edit people data rather than giving you access to the full db like this.

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

OnionGamer wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:08 pm
If anybody else is wondering this doesn't seem to work with the gamepass version of F1 23.
I got an error "Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check" when trying to unpack my save file. There is a another basic editor out there that does work (google it) but it only lets you edit people data rather than giving you access to the full db like this.
I got this also a couple of days ago on a new save. Couldn't figure out why as I didn't get it before. From what I can figure out it's because I change the difficulty to HARD. I had change it to Hard for races and this is when I kept getting this error. I had to actually start over with another new save and leave it on normal. So I will say to do all your changes on the initial save file under NORMAL, then after you are done change it to hard if that is what you are going to play on. Now I have no clue if it corrects itself after you do the first race, but I say to do all your changes prior to changing the difficulty.

Lord-Zap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lord-Zap »

awardone wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:22 am
OnionGamer wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:08 pm
I got this also a couple of days ago on a new save. Couldn't figure out why as I didn't get it before. From what I can figure out it's because I change the difficulty to HARD. I had change it to Hard for races and this is when I kept getting this error. I had to actually start over with another new save and leave it on normal. So I will say to do all your changes on the initial save file under NORMAL, then after you are done change it to hard if that is what you are going to play on. Now I have no clue if it corrects itself after you do the first race, but I say to do all your changes prior to changing the difficulty.
Did you find another way to make it work?