F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
noiracs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by noiracs »

Has anyone tried switching teams?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pocman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pocman »

Update pls

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

F1 Manager 22 [GameBuild: 1.9.0.95314] Updated CheatTable

So I decided to update and recheck the CheatTable for F1 Manager 22

- Light Car + Unlimited Fuel
- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train

I do have some things that I want to add and fix them, keep close or follow me on [Link]
Attachments
F1Manager22.exe v0.1.CT
(11.65 KiB) Downloaded 649 times

fireinlondra77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fireinlondra77 »

fireinlondra77 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:56 am
Hello everyone, I'm trying to edit the impact on tyre, fuel and ERS charge of the various orders you can set to the drivers, especially because (after the last patch) pushing leads tyres to be totally destroyed within 10-15 laps.
I tried to edit something (as tyre temperature) from savegames but, as someone already said, it's useless. However I'm sure something can be done, as I've seen some trainers (but no one for free...). I'd probably try to extract other files, even though it seems a loooong research.
Maybe someone has an idea on where to start working on?
As expected, is not possible to reduce tyre wear while attacking with Cheat Engine, so I just modified the *.pak file. Unfortunately, infinite ERS is not possible and massive push on fuel would increase engine wear throughout the season, so the file will just reduce the tyre wear on "attacking" mode., which I think is already a very good help on race without necessarily reducing the fun.

To install it, you just need to copy the file in F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks. To disable it, you just need to cancel the file. With the upcoming patches, the file will likely not be usable anymore, but if anyone will be interested I'll keep update it.

Cheers :)
Attachments
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_1_P.rar
(7.65 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

Off topic: Has anyone notice the stints seem off? Like when I choose a soft/medium/soft it's like over a minute slower than soft/hards/medium? This is the first race. It seems to only be that way when choosing not actually while racing. It seems like the Hards are showing as faster than other tyres while choosing, but not actually that way in the race. Could this be something to do with the new patch? Anyone else noticing this? The only thing I have changed tyres wise is from page 3 on better grip levels. However it didn't start doing this I believe until after the patch when I had like 3 or 4 races left in the first season.

Edit: Ah I just found a post on reddit and I guess the F1 team knows about this and are planning on fixing it. Looks like it's a display bug for hard tyres showing faster than medium and softs.
Last edited by awardone on Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

arsenic wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:41 am

- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train

I do have some things that I want to add and fix them, keep close or follow me on [Link]
my game crash when i try to save, i did excalty the same thing than before the 1.8 :/

does this new cheat engine allow us to create drivers? because with the older one we cannot create one if his name is not already in the database.

Thank you.

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Zeits wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:51 pm
arsenic wrote:

- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train

my game crash when i try to save, i did excalty the same thing than before the 1.8 :/

does this new cheat engine allow us to create drivers? because with the older one we cannot create one if his name is not already in the database.

Thank you.
try this one viewtopic.php?p=269753

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

arsenic wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:18 pm
Zeits wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:51 pm
arsenic wrote:

- Unlimited ERS
- Perfect Power Train

Thank you.
try this one viewtopic.php?p=269753
I do not want a cheat, I would like to edit the database and add new drivers.

blgkn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blgkn »

Aranaktu wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:03 pm
I don't have time to fix it now. You can try the alternative I've created, which you can find here -> [Link]

Why you guys dont have the video for cmd and pyhton. I installed it and typed "C:\Users\Myusername\Desktop\F1 Manager\SaveFileRepacker" to cmd and nothing happened. I know I did totally wrong. But can someone show how is it possible to edit the files again? I stoped playing the game since 1.8 update came out. Cuz my tyre grip rates changed. Can anyone help?

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

blgkn wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:44 am
Aranaktu wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:03 pm
I don't have time to fix it now. You can try the alternative I've created, which you can find here -> [Link]

Why you guys dont have the video for cmd and pyhton. I installed it and typed "C:\Users\Myusername\Desktop\F1 Manager\SaveFileRepacker" to cmd and nothing happened. I know I did totally wrong. But can someone show how is it possible to edit the files again? I stoped playing the game since 1.8 update came out. Cuz my tyre grip rates changed. Can anyone help?
It looks like you didn't put CD before you put the location of your savefilerepacker. So you when you bring up CMD it should show

C:\users\username>

After > put CD than the location of the repacker.

C:\users\username> cd "C:\users\username\desktop\f1manager2022"

After that it should bring up the new pointer and that is when you copy and paste the python script.

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

luizclaudiobfr wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:01 pm
mercuriopitrongo wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:50 am
SANGRIAWARRIOR wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:32 am
I have Python3 installed but when I run the commands I get this:

Any idea what I've done wrong?
probably you need to remove the 3 and have python only
You should type only "python" and not "python3"
I have the same issue, it doesnt work, i have python 3 but the command does not work, with python or python3 it does not work.

Kaeda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaeda »

Just for clarity if people run into this issue, if you right click save the script.py file from the github page using firefox (and maybe other browser but I haven tested that). It (firefox) adds a bunch of meta and ccs data to the file, breaking the script in the process.

You can get around this easily it by just opening the file on github by left clicking on it so you end up here [Link]

You then just copy all the text that's here (142 lines at the time of writing this) paste them into a text editor like notepad or notepad++ and save your file as script.py

You should then have a functioning script.

Zeits
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeits »

Kaeda wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:29 am
Just for clarity if people run into this issue, if you right click save the script.py file from the github page using firefox (and maybe other browser but I haven tested that). It (firefox) adds a bunch of meta and ccs data to the file, breaking the script in the process.

You can get around this easily it by just opening the file on github by left clicking on it so you end up here [Link]

You then just copy all the text that's here (142 lines at the time of writing this) paste them into a text editor like notepad or notepad++ and save your file as script.py

You should then have a functioning script.
thank you for your help but, for me, i still have the same issue :/

JOJOPOSE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JOJOPOSE »

noiracs wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:51 pm
Has anyone tried switching teams?
I figured out how to change the team. You have to go to player and change Tram ID.
You can find Team IDs in Team.

Taurom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Taurom »

Zeits wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:02 pm
luizclaudiobfr wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:01 pm
mercuriopitrongo wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:50 am

probably you need to remove the 3 and have python only
You should type only "python" and not "python3"
I have the same issue, it doesnt work, i have python 3 but the command does not work, with python or python3 it does not work.
I had the same problem, I did some research at google, and I found out that you should only type "py" instead of "python", and then it worked for me.