F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aloy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by aloy »

Zeits wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:12 pm
Rita wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:07 pm
Zeits wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:52 pm

I do not even know how ro add line to create a new driver in the DB :/ How did you do?

in the DB, just to the right of the print icon, you have a icon to add a new line.

I tested to modify the name of an existing pilot, and it just disapear, i m stuck on it
Which tables do you have to fill to create a new driver? i think there is not only one.
Assuming you create new driver from scratch. Staff_CommonData, Staff_DriverNumber, Staff_PerformanceStats, Staff_DriverHistory

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rita »

aloy wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:08 pm
Rita wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:37 pm
Hello everyone,
I managed to create a new pilot, but ingame, the pilot name don t appears, and just a blank space is present in place of his name.
How can I solve that?
thanks a lot
Do you use the name preset from name pool? It's in Staff_ForenamePool and Staff_SurnamePool
i create the name in both of those pool first, then i create the pilot and use those name i created, i did not forget to assign him a number, contract etc
the creation went perfectly, just the name do not appears

Rita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rita »

i ll try to modify an existing name from the pool, and see if it work

Ablomis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ablomis »

I've done a lot of modding for Fire Fantasy 22, but have little experience with exe modding.
Is it possible to change the exe so that it is "patched" with new values permanently?

Rita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rita »

ok i found a thing
even if i modify an already existing forename/surname, it don t work
BUT, when i went into staff_commondata, and copy an existing staff surname, and paste it with the special thing (sorry idk how it s named in english), the surname is shown ingame, so it may work even if i modify the name

sorry if i m not very understandable

ilCeleste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilCeleste »

Hello, Team Principals!

First, I'd like the community that keep trying to make this game more enjoyable for everyone. Especial thanks to Aranaktu for sharing these tables.

I want to share my experience regarding some edits I made in the DB.
  • 1) Tyres. I've found some success by changing the grip ('Grip' column, in 'Tyre' table) values as follows:
    • C1 = 0.5
    • C2 = 0.55
    • C3 = 0.70
    • C4 = 0.85
    • C5 = 1.00
    • Inters = 0.45
    • Wet = 0.40
    There was a race where it was raining until about ten laps to the finish line, and I pitted for Inters, as the track was still wet, then damp. The issue was that most AI didn't pit, and their tyres lost all their durability until DNF (It was my only win with Williams, btw).

I've seen other people with the same issue, but they were playing 'vanilla' (original game). So, I'm not sure if my case was because of the edits I've made. However, it made two-stop strategies feasible in some races, which is nice. I didn't play with the other columns yet.

• 2) Driver's transfers. Now, this gave me some headaches. After the first season, some bizarre transfers occurred. To give one example, Alonso went to Alpha Tauri, and Alpine somehow thought it was a good idea to hire Goatifi (I fired him halfway through the season)!!!

So, unaware of the uphill battle I'd face, I decided to right a few wrongs and mess with the DB. After several iterations of edit>save>test>crash, interspersed with some rage crying, I figured it out (\o/). The tables required to be edited are:
    • Staff_Contracts, assigning Drivers (Staff ID) to Teams (TeamID) and everything related. This is the complex part of it;
    • Staff_DriverData, assigning a car number (1 or 2);
    • Staff_RaceEngineerDriverAssignments, assigning Drivers to Engineers;
    I've also edited the Staff_DriverNumbers, but I don't think it's mandatory.
  • 3) DRS. Unfortunately, the AI doesn't modulate/adapt itself during the race. If fields values in 'Parts_RaceSimConstants' are edited, especially 'MaxDRSAccelerationMultiplier' (a staggering 1.65 multiplier!!!), even Red Bulls can take a long time to overtake the backmarkers. Perhaps a maximum multiplier of 1.30 might do the trick.
I hope this helps and everyone have a great time!

Cheers!
Last edited by ilCeleste on Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

francis86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by francis86 »

Thanks a lot for the info can’t wait to see more.

From my side I tried to change building upkeep to make it more difficult for me. I was wondering if one of you know if the AI is also affected by the building upkeep? If yes it won’t make it harder at all lol

rdar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rdar »

Wont work for me. Everytime i try, i cant load my edited Savegame. Maybe bc the Patch?

cjstereo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cjstereo »

I've been playing for a while with modifications to the drivers skills. Today I wanted to reset everything to how it was originally, but when I tried to do it I realized that the F1.db file was deleted and I can't find it anywhere, not even reinstalling in steam 3 or 4 times I get that file back. If someone can pass it to me I would appreciate it, because I don't know what to do :C

tva
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tva »

Start a new game and you will have the unedited database. Copy from there the default values and modify your save database acordingly.

c74793
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c74793 »

I want to make a racer younger. Where should I fix it?

cjstereo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cjstereo »

tva wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:47 am
Start a new game and you will have the unedited database. Copy from there the default values and modify your save database acordingly.
I did that, I uninstalled the game several times, but the file literally does not appear in the folder that it should appear. Looks like it got bugged or something, Because I started several new games with different teams and it's still the same...

tva
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tva »

You start the game, activate the script, enable exporting and the db file doesnt get generated?

Flipp147
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipp147 »

ilCeleste wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:13 pm
  • 3) DRS. Unfortunately, the AI doesn't modulate/adapt itself during the race. If fields values in 'Parts_RaceSimConstants' are edited, especially 'MaxDRSAccelerationMultiplier' (a staggering 1.65 multiplier!!!), even Red Bulls can take a long time to overtake the backmarkers. Perhaps a maximum multiplier of 1.30 might do the trick.
I hope this helps and everyone have a great time!

Cheers!
Did you manage to find a good/balanced setup with the parameters in Parts_RaceSimConstants?

tva
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tva »

I`m using 1.45 instead of 1.65. Seems like there are a lot less back and forth in DRS zones but its also a lot easier to break DRS with a faster car and its a lot more work to keep in that DRS with a slower car.